rapid weight gain on andriol

lifthardheavy

Awards
If someone gains several pounds in the first 2 weeks of taking andriol (even if most of it is probably just water), is this an indicator that he is likely to be one of the lucky few who responds well to it?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
With anadrol (andriol) people always will experience alot of weight gain, some muscle, some water. People to tend to get somewhat sloppy on it, but alot of that is attributed to the water retention.

He will eventually lose whatever water he has gained, but with good PCT, there's no reason he shouldnt keep whatever muscle he has gained.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With anadrol (andriol) people always will experience alot of weight gain, some muscle, some water. People to tend to get somewhat sloppy on it, but alot of that is attributed to the water retention.

He will eventually lose whatever water he has gained, but with good post cycle therapy, there's no reason he shouldnt keep whatever muscle he has gained.
I think he is actually talking about Andriol aka Organon dunk. It is Test Undecanoate in gel capsule form that works through the lymphatic system as opposed to the liver. To the OP, many people respond to it, however the dosage needed is so high it is not a pratical or favoured steroid by any means.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lifthard - how much are you taking? did you get an almost immediate libido boost?

(i love andriol, just sucks to dose so often)

lifthardheavy

Awards
lifthard - how much are you taking? did you get an almost immediate libido boost?

(i love andriol, just sucks to dose so often)
I'm not taking any now. It's a somewhat hypothetical question because I'm not planning to take it in the near future. Years ago -- when I didn't know wtf I was doing and when my training and diet sucked -- I took andriol and gained weight very fast. As I recall, I took just 3-4 capsules per day. I don't remember all the sides, just remember gaining weight fast.

Do you take it with high-fat meals? I theorize this is key to maximizing absorption for any oral.

(to others: I'm talking about andriol not anadrol.)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You must have been taking Anadrol. 3-4 capsules of Andriol is equivalent to 10-15mg Prop per day or maybe 100mg prop per week.

lifthardheavy

Awards
You must have been taking Anadrol. 3-4 capsules of Andriol is equivalent to 10-15mg Prop per day or maybe 100mg prop per week.
nope, it was andriol. Red capsules, bottle was labeled Restandol (by Organon). I compared it with pictures online. It was purchased it from a pharm company, not some UG steroid lab.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Were you taking anything else? Those are 40mg capsules correct? Most guys I know report decent gains at 500mg or more ED.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really i dont think anyone knows what the lymphatic absorption really is, and naturally it varies a great deal from person to person and meal to meal. i think the clinical study i saw on it showed a HUGE range of test bumps as a result of andriol use. from 2x to like 15x natty test from normal dosing.

i take at least 500mg/day when i'm on andriol, for the record....homebrewed of course (and jesus it is nasty)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
really i dont think anyone knows what the lymphatic absorption really is, and naturally it varies a great deal from person to person and meal to meal. i think the clinical study i saw on it showed a HUGE range of test bumps as a result of andriol use. from 2x to like 15x natty test from normal dosing.

i take at least 500mg/day when i'm on andriol, for the record....homebrewed of course (and jesus it is nasty)
Interesting, if you could post that study that would be great. What do you use to homebrew? Is it best taken with or without meals? Do you take in large doses or split every hour or so? Thanks bro.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, if you could post that study that would be great. What do you use to homebrew? Is it best taken with or without meals? Do you take in large doses or split every hour or so? Thanks bro.
castor oil and some kind of alcohol. i dont think it really matters that much, but that's what "andriol" is, so i went with that...you have to heat it pretty good to get it to dissolve. dont try and cap it with regular caps, they dont hold up.

dont have the study...i believe it's on pubmed.

i usually take it with a meal but i never paid that much attention to that. my belly typically has plenty of food in it.

lifthardheavy

Awards
castor oil and some kind of alcohol. i dont think it really matters that much, but that's what "andriol" is, so i went with that...you have to heat it pretty good to get it to dissolve. dont try and cap it with regular caps, they dont hold up.

dont have the study...i believe it's on pubmed.
what are your results and sides compared to other AS? at 500mg/day I would imagine you'd see similar effects to injectible test.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are your results and sides compared to other AS? at 500mg/day I would imagine you'd see similar effects to injectible test.
similar, not exact. i didnt run it very long, just to add something wet to a 15-day 50mg superdrol blast from a cut (it was interesting)...

libido rise was immediate. well-being was noticeable within a day...after the first few days, i would feel the "test rush" for about 1 or 2 hours after dosing, then it would peter out until next dose.

fun stuff though. i'll use it again in lieu of short-estered test.