rapid weight gain on andriol

  1. New Member
    lifthardheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    rapid weight gain on andriol


    If someone gains several pounds in the first 2 weeks of taking andriol (even if most of it is probably just water), is this an indicator that he is likely to be one of the lucky few who responds well to it?

  2. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1290
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    With anadrol (andriol) people always will experience alot of weight gain, some muscle, some water. People to tend to get somewhat sloppy on it, but alot of that is attributed to the water retention.

    He will eventually lose whatever water he has gained, but with good PCT, there's no reason he shouldnt keep whatever muscle he has gained.
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    With anadrol (andriol) people always will experience alot of weight gain, some muscle, some water. People to tend to get somewhat sloppy on it, but alot of that is attributed to the water retention.

    He will eventually lose whatever water he has gained, but with good post cycle therapy, there's no reason he shouldnt keep whatever muscle he has gained.
    I think he is actually talking about Andriol aka Organon dunk. It is Test Undecanoate in gel capsule form that works through the lymphatic system as opposed to the liver. To the OP, many people respond to it, however the dosage needed is so high it is not a pratical or favoured steroid by any means.
    •   
       

  4. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1290
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Aaaahhhhhhhhh! Thanks bro.
  5. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    lifthard - how much are you taking? did you get an almost immediate libido boost?

    (i love andriol, just sucks to dose so often)
  6. New Member
    lifthardheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    lifthard - how much are you taking? did you get an almost immediate libido boost?

    (i love andriol, just sucks to dose so often)
    I'm not taking any now. It's a somewhat hypothetical question because I'm not planning to take it in the near future. Years ago -- when I didn't know wtf I was doing and when my training and diet sucked -- I took andriol and gained weight very fast. As I recall, I took just 3-4 capsules per day. I don't remember all the sides, just remember gaining weight fast.

    Do you take it with high-fat meals? I theorize this is key to maximizing absorption for any oral.

    (to others: I'm talking about andriol not anadrol.)
  7. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You must have been taking Anadrol. 3-4 capsules of Andriol is equivalent to 10-15mg Prop per day or maybe 100mg prop per week.
  8. New Member
    lifthardheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    You must have been taking Anadrol. 3-4 capsules of Andriol is equivalent to 10-15mg Prop per day or maybe 100mg prop per week.
    nope, it was andriol. Red capsules, bottle was labeled Restandol (by Organon). I compared it with pictures online. It was purchased it from a pharm company, not some UG steroid lab.
  9. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Were you taking anything else? Those are 40mg capsules correct? Most guys I know report decent gains at 500mg or more ED.
  10. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    You must have been taking Anadrol. 3-4 capsules of Andriol is equivalent to 10-15mg Prop per day or maybe 100mg prop per week.
    really i dont think anyone knows what the lymphatic absorption really is, and naturally it varies a great deal from person to person and meal to meal. i think the clinical study i saw on it showed a HUGE range of test bumps as a result of andriol use. from 2x to like 15x natty test from normal dosing.

    i take at least 500mg/day when i'm on andriol, for the record....homebrewed of course (and jesus it is nasty)
  11. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    really i dont think anyone knows what the lymphatic absorption really is, and naturally it varies a great deal from person to person and meal to meal. i think the clinical study i saw on it showed a HUGE range of test bumps as a result of andriol use. from 2x to like 15x natty test from normal dosing.

    i take at least 500mg/day when i'm on andriol, for the record....homebrewed of course (and jesus it is nasty)
    Interesting, if you could post that study that would be great. What do you use to homebrew? Is it best taken with or without meals? Do you take in large doses or split every hour or so? Thanks bro.
  12. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Interesting, if you could post that study that would be great. What do you use to homebrew? Is it best taken with or without meals? Do you take in large doses or split every hour or so? Thanks bro.
    castor oil and some kind of alcohol. i dont think it really matters that much, but that's what "andriol" is, so i went with that...you have to heat it pretty good to get it to dissolve. dont try and cap it with regular caps, they dont hold up.

    dont have the study...i believe it's on pubmed.

    i usually take it with a meal but i never paid that much attention to that. my belly typically has plenty of food in it.
  13. New Member
    lifthardheavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    153
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    20.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    castor oil and some kind of alcohol. i dont think it really matters that much, but that's what "andriol" is, so i went with that...you have to heat it pretty good to get it to dissolve. dont try and cap it with regular caps, they dont hold up.

    dont have the study...i believe it's on pubmed.
    what are your results and sides compared to other AS? at 500mg/day I would imagine you'd see similar effects to injectible test.
  14. Banned
    same_old's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lifthardheavy
    what are your results and sides compared to other AS? at 500mg/day I would imagine you'd see similar effects to injectible test.
    similar, not exact. i didnt run it very long, just to add something wet to a 15-day 50mg superdrol blast from a cut (it was interesting)...

    libido rise was immediate. well-being was noticeable within a day...after the first few days, i would feel the "test rush" for about 1 or 2 hours after dosing, then it would peter out until next dose.

    fun stuff though. i'll use it again in lieu of short-estered test.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Weight gain on gw501516?
    By undecided in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 10:00 AM
  2. How to gauge weight gain on cycle?
    By Castor87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 12:56 AM
  3. Weight gain on SD?
    By jaderjader321 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 11:52 AM
  4. Weight Gain on Refeed?
    By BabyHulk in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 09:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in