phera vs supedrol

millerman

Awards
I have heard a lot of contradictory statements on these two compounds.

To my understanding, they are both analogs of test.

Well, phera is straight 2ene, while superdrol is 2ene/3ene. 2ene is supposed to be the stronger and cleaner, while 3ene is weaker and "dirtier" (more toxic?). So I figured that phera is obviously the better choice of the two.

But then I hear that they are two completely different substances altogether. Phera is DMT (desoxymethyltestosterone) and superdol is methasteron (anadrol/masteron). Phera is apperently more androgenic and superdrol is more anabolic.

AX has even said that phera was more powerful than superdrol, yet I have seen many threads/logs that claim the superdrol is stronger.

I guess my confusion stems from the chemical names (2ene and 2ene/3ene) that made my think that they are very similar. But after reading the write up on supderdrol in Anabolics 2006, I am quite confused.

One last question. To my understanding, something very androgenic makes you stronger, but doesn't add as much mass as something very anabolic. While something very anabolic adds a lot of mass, but not too much strength.

Sorry for the long post, and please correct me if I'm wrong. Any feedback is appreciated.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Superdrol is methylated masteron while PP is methyltest without the ketone on the 3rd carbon. This leaves open room for a double bond on carbon 2 or 3 (hence 2ene, 3ene). PP will aromatize slightly while SD has no estrogen conversion and works well as an anti-E. Although androgens tend to be better for strength, SD strength gains are far better than PP. PP won't have you feeling like **** however.

Read up logs and find out which one will help you reach your goals.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
s-drol and pp are two very different compounds and they both have there good and bad which you choose is going to depend on your own individual goals. some of us here hate drol some love it same for pp