questions for my upcoming prop/ace cycle

freakboy

Awards
I'll be taking 150mgEOD of prop for weeks 1-11 and 75mgEOD of ace for weeks 6-11....

I am very prone to estro induced gyno cuz i got gyno right from the start (week2 til end) of my Test e cycle and that was only at 600mg/week...

with that said i'm think ok, nolva will kill that so i'm good there... but then adding tren will cause progestone and i figure on starting letro @ .25eod 2 weeks before the tren and continueing it at the same dose til the cycle's over to kill the progestone from tren...

now i read that nolva causes progestone to attach to prolactine receptors and shouldn't be used together...

I love my test but i wanna try the tren too... i know i'll get gyno from the test and i'd imagine i'll get it from tren too, should i just take 20mgs nolva ed and .25 letro eod til the end to kill both kinds of gyno? is that ok to do?

thanks guys!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Nolva does increase PgR in Brest tissue and gives trens metabolites more to bind to so it can be a problem.. Also there are conflicting studies on the whole does nolva reduce the effectiveness of third generation AI's like letro so nothing is set in stone on that... Also letro has been shown to reduce progesterone receptors and IMO would be a great addition when using a 19 nor like tren.. There are a few people on here that do run nolva with 19 nors with no problems but from everything I have ever seen and heard most people have problems when doing so.. I would do the letro at .25 mg ED or EOD.. Could also look into caber for any prolactin sides that may occur..

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also would suggest running the test two wks longer than the tren so the tren has time to clear so you have no problems... So might have to increase the time of your cycle.. I also like to use tren ace for atleast 8 wks ... Just trying to give you as much feedback as possible....

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
what mercedes said.. the longer period of time that has elapsed from ceasing Tren/Nandrolone use, leading up to PCT, will give you an easier recovery.

I actually have only had Gyno symptoms from Tren.

I personally prefer an ED rotation with Prop/Ace.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I also go ED with prop and tren also Ubi.. I like the more stable blood levels ED offers. And with tren begin so highly androgenic and the fact that it increases chemicals called serotonergic amines and decreases brain serotonin more stable blood levels help to reduce some of trens sides IMO....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also go ED with prop and tren also Ubi.. I like the more stable blood levels ED offers. And with tren begin so highly androgenic and the fact that it increases chemicals called serotonergic amines and decreases brain serotonin more stable blood levels help to reduce some of trens sides IMO....
I know in all the studies I have read 5HTP was said to raise the brain serotonin levels of the chemically depressed, given Tren's ability to lower such levels I wonder if it would be a good idea to supplement 5HTP whilst on cycle. Have you ever tried this? Ubi?

freakboy

Awards
Also would suggest running the test two wks longer than the tren so the tren has time to clear so you have no problems... So might have to increase the time of your cycle.. I also like to use tren ace for atleast 8 wks ... Just trying to give you as much feedback as possible....
well i ain't got the balls to do ED shots so that out lol...

but how's this look then for the cycle:
weeks 1-11 prop @ 150mg eod
weeks 3-9 ace @ 75mg eod (thats 7 weeks) its all i have
weeks 1-5 superdrol @ 20-30mg/day

there that'll be my cycle then... gives time for test to be fully kicked in and still gives tren time to clear before test does for pct... should be good right?

now, i'll go with the letro @ .25 ED but i'll use nolva for first 2 weeks when i'm just on test w/o the tren so estro stays in control n so does gyno... then i'll reduce the nolva to ten mg/day and use letro .25 ED.... i don't wanna buy that caber unless i have to cuz its pretty expensive... But i will if need be... plus i'll use vitamin B6 @ 200mg/day to keep tren gyno under control too

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ED shots arent bad at all. i find them worth it. many problems associated with EOD tren shots can be stopped by doing it ED. prop is fine EOD, but i find for myself tren is much easier less of a burden in terms of insomnia and acne when done ED.

freakboy

Awards
ED shots arent bad at all. i find them worth it. many problems associated with EOD tren shots can be stopped by doing it ED. prop is fine EOD, but i find for myself tren is much easier less of a burden in terms of insomnia and acne when done ED.
My site rotation will probably be right glute, right delt, right quad, left glute, left delt, left quad...

if i pin ED i'll have to include more spots won't i?

and to be honest, i'm afraid of bi, tri, n lat shots.... even chest too kinda but not as afraid of those three...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my first prop cycle. i went from shooting test twice a week to shooting test/tren ed. it was not a bad change at all. ive experimented with a few different spots other than the normal delts, thighs and glutes. ive done chest, lats, tris. chest isnt bad at all but i dont normally include them in my roation because i shoot around 2 ml at a time and i have to split the shot up in two as with tris as well. my normal rotation is thighs, glutes, delts lats, repeat. i hit each of those muscles every eight days. tris seemed to be the worst. my tris are decently small so they swelled up. i think some oil leaked out of depot. shooting ED is something you get used to very quickly. i adjusted without a problem. the lats tend to get a little soar but not horrible. dont worry about prop pain. people seem to make a big deal out of it but its not too bad. each shot hurts less and less. then again, i made mine with an eo/oil blend.