phera-plex vs AAS

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i know quite a few people that did 30 days of pp, 20mgs a day and had some great gains...10-15lbs, 1-3% decrease in BF...

and it's so easly! just take 2 pills a day...only 30 days...(none of this 8-12 week cycle **** with loads of needles, etc...)

I'm considering leaving AAS and going over to these prohormones/designer steroids?)

anyone have any pro's con's...thoughts

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i know quite a few people that did 30 days of pp, 20mgs a day and had some great gains...10-15lbs, 1-3% decrease in BF...

and it's so easly! just take 2 pills a day...only 30 days...(none of this 8-12 week cycle **** with loads of needles, etc...)

I'm considering leaving anabolic steroids and going over to these prohormones/designer steroids?)

The main one that pops out at me is that most of the designers are more liver toxic than injectables,and as a rule orals in general,whether ''designer'' or tried and true are more damaging on the various body systems than ''most'' but not all injectables.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established

I'm considering leaving anabolic steroids and going over to these prohormones/designer steroids?)

One thing I like about orals is the convenience. They are usually more toxic but with the right support supps and common sense, I think you'd be fine. Of course I am not saying to take anything...whatever you take, you do so at your own risk. Just be wary of the compound, dosages, support supps, possible sides, etc. Do the research cause it's better to move slow than do permanent damage to your bod.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These "designers" are actual analogues that were never persued for medical use.. One reason was risk>reward, most studies used higher doses than what's being sold so safety isn't an issue.. Injectable winstrol or methandrostenolone (dbol) are still liver toxic whether you pin/drink them..

You can use injectables (theoretically speaking) for 6wk cycles, just use short-acting esters like prop, phenylprop, acetate.. EOD shots are simple, and all that's' needed to keep levels stable.. My doctor only uses short esters, mon/wed/fri type pin protocol, and his bloodwork came back fine just high test levels.. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
These "designers" are actual analogues that were never persued for medical use.. One reason was risk>reward, most studies used higher doses than what's being sold so safety isn't an issue.. Injectable winstrol or methandrostenolone (dbol) are still liver toxic whether you pin/drink them..

You can use injectables (theoretically speaking) for 6wk cycles, just use short-acting esters like prop, phenylprop, acetate.. EOD shots are simple, and all that's' needed to keep levels stable.. My doctor only uses short esters, mon/wed/fri type pin protocol, and his bloodwork came back fine just high test levels.. :)
BPF is right, see my thread on Superdrol's write up in Anabolics 2006, or it's final writeup that was recently bumped. Most companies did not create these steroids, like he said they were either thought too impractical for therapeutic use, or cost of production was thought to be too high.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
test is best. i would take a 12 week test cycle over any designer oral out. i would definitely take PP out of all of the new designers.its mild compared to sd, yet the strength and size gains are still high. i felt great on it, but i feel better on test. ill stick with the tride and true.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
one thing I realy dont get about phera plex it comes from the steriod methyltesterone--which is known as a liver killer --then they add "desoxy" to it --DMT--desoxymethyltesterone or pher plex and now most people say theres no issues with liver and its not just talk because theres BW to prove it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Desoxy" designates a type of bond in the first ring of the steran nucleus.. Like Turinabol is Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, it's a 4-chloro 3-dihydro.. Desoxy is similar in this aspect..

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
"Desoxy" designates a type of bond in the first ring of the steran nucleus.. Like Turinabol is Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, it's a 4-chloro 3-dihydro.. Desoxy is similar in this aspect..
----so this would make it less toxic to the liver?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not really, that all depends on the base product.. Oxandrolone is weak, yet with the methyl group it has an effect, plus it's not the most hepatoxic of them all (methyltrienolone being the worst ever)..

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
On the plus side, these products are legal (more or less). For some people in their life circumstances, this is very important because the consequences of engaging in illegal activities can be ruinous to their livelihoods.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Not really, that all depends on the base product.. Oxandrolone is weak, yet with the methyl group it has an effect, plus it's not the most hepatoxic of them all (methyltrienolone being the worst ever)..
---so then,whats your take on why phera plex isnt as hard on the liver as methyltesterone?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
---so then,whats your take on why phera plex isnt as hard on the liver as methyltesterone?
Looking in Anabolics 2006, it appears to be a different structure than methyltest.. Could be the desoxy, could be the missing 3keto group on PP, while the 2ene is a reversed bond making it structurally different.. Could be any of these..

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Looking in Anabolics 2006, it appears to be a different structure than methyltest.. Could be the desoxy, could be the missing 3keto group on PP, while the 2ene is a reversed bond making it structurally different.. Could be any of these..
--reps to you my friend!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the plus side, these products are legal (more or less). For some people in their life circumstances, this is very important because the consequences of engaging in illegal activities can be ruinous to their livelihoods.
i strongly agree with this statement. i plan on going into dentistry. once im there, i wouldnt ever consider using illegal anabolics. why waste everything you worked for for a few pounds of muscle? legality is important to many people. as for now, im not so worried.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i strongly agree with this statement. i plan on going into dentistry. once im there, i wouldnt ever consider using illegal anabolics. why waste everything you worked for for a few pounds of muscle? legality is important to many people. as for now, im not so worried.
Indeed, but on the other hand I do know personally 4 doctors who use gear, 3 of which are not in any need of HRT.. I also talk to the doctor they get their stuff from, helps to have someone make sense of the info you read on a daily basis.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another note:

2ene is the more active form of DMT/Phera-Plex, 3ene is a weaker form that compliments 2ene which is why they're usually paired.. Kinda like ALA racemic blend being part r-part s isomers of alpha lipoic acid.. :study:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed, but on the other hand I do know personally 4 doctors who use gear, 3 of which are not in any need of HRT.. I also talk to the doctor they get their stuff from, helps to have someone make sense of the info you read on a daily basis.. ;)
that would be a nice situation indeed. if i had the ability to be setup on "hrt" in which my prescription is unlimited (which ive seen before) then i would be all for it. "you scratch my back, ill scratch yours" seems to be the rule many doctors go by. dirty, but its a definite plus. high income is just one of the many perks you recieve as a dr.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30 days of an oral over 12-whenever weeks of testosterone/eQ/Deca....hell no.

ive gone the "oral only" approach and nothing really compares to the real deal. Besides, anything but test kills my libido.

and pinning isnt that bad anyway :blink:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is very true especially for some people on here with kids homes etc. just think about having a controlled delivery to your house and one of your kids answers the door?