Superdrol's Write Up In Anabolics 2006

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is by far one of the most effective and popular designer steroids on the market. Due to it's recent popularity William Lllewellyn documented Superdrol in his book "Anabolics 2006". These are some of the highlights so to speak from that write up. I figured if so many were injesting this comopund they could now know with more certainty exactly what they were taking.

Superdrol (Methyldrostanalone)

Androgenic 20

Anabolic 400

Standard methyltestosterone

Chemical Name 2a,17a-dimethyl
5a-androstane-17b-ol-3-one

Estrogenic Activity None

Progestational Activity None

-Like many anabolic steroids was developed, assayed, determined to have favourable characteristics and ultimately ignored
-First mentioned in medical books in 1960, disappeared from research circles in 1965.
-In structure it is a close derivative of Masteron (drostanalone). Only difference is addition of c-17 alpha methyl group to give steroid high bioavailability. Therefore, can loosely be considered methylated version of Masteron
-Though c-17 alpha alkylation often changes not only the structure but function of a steroid, this does not appear to be the case with Superdrol. Both Masteron and Methasteron have a favourable anabolic to androgenic ratio and low estrogenic capability.
-Lab assays put Superdrol ahead in this category giving Masteron a 3:1 Anab/Andro while Methasteron has a 20:1 Anab/Andro ratio.
-Given it's low estrogenic capabilities and high anabolic ability Methasteron is a compound that can be utilized in many ways. Stacking it with a non-toxic injectable such as Testosterone for a mass building phase, or adding it to a Testosterone/Nandrolone stack for a cutting cycle.
-Obviously, being c-17 alpha alkylated hepatoxicity is still a concern and should be watched at higher dosages.

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gracias senor Dunkathon! :)

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established

Question--are the numbers for anabolic and androgenic flipped?

Its supposed to have a 20:1 anabolic/androgenic ratio

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh snap, didn't notice that..Sorry!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
GREAT post Mulletsoldier!!! Repped you!

Also, as per the write-up, since when is test/nandralone a cutting cycle??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GREAT post Mulletsoldier!!! Repped you!

Also, as per the write-up, since when is test/nandralone a cutting cycle??
I think he meant like "a" nandrolone, probably referring to Tren.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so it is alot more like masteron. interesting and it has been around since the 60's so i wonder if we still consider it a designer or just and old steroid no one was using??

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it is alot more like masteron. interesting and it has been around since the 60's so i wonder if we still consider it a designer or just and old steroid no one was using??
Well, the latter is what Llewellyn strongly suggests it to be. I think Methasteron's situation was very similar to M1T, developed and assayed but never commercially or pharmacuetically marketed.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

I think that is correct. SD is far more anabolic than androgenic. Many guys don't have hair loss, strength gains are modest at best, etc, but gains are unbelievable.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK after reading this thread first time I have seen it I noticed you started at 30mg and bumbped up to 50mg and finished at 40mg Howcome all over the board all i have read is never go above 30mg and start at 10? did something change along the way since your cycle that has everybody doing 10mg and some even doing 5mg of s-drol? I mean from what i read your bloodwork came back fine right?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
OK after reading this thread first time I have seen it I noticed you started at 30mg and bumbped up to 50mg and finished at 40mg Howcome all over the board all i have read is never go above 30mg and start at 10? did something change along the way since your cycle that has everybody doing 10mg and some even doing 5mg of s-drol?
They were testers. B was one of the high dose testers. He did fine with this dose, but most people should go lower.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mulletsoldier again.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They were testers. B was one of the high dose testers. He did fine with this dose, but most people should go lower.
I understand that most people should go lower but I wonder with such a great log and good results this why almost anyone who even mentions 30mg not to mention 40 or 50 would get FLAMED to hell. I mean aren't his log and lab results proof that some people not all mind you can do just fine at higher doses?

not to particular recommend higher doses etc but kind of just pondering how or why the 10-20mg dose seems to be almost set in stone for most people on the board.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There were testers at various doses. There was a threshold of effectiveness verses side. We always want to do as much as we can up to but not past the point of negative sides. I was 200+ lbs at the time. Today at ~210 I would still not go over 30mg because there is a point of diminished returns verses negative sides.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21218-superdrol-log.html?highlight=superdrol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21374-superdrol-tester-brodus.html?highlight=superdrol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/21256-lean-ones-superdrol-test.html?highlight=superdrol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There were testers at various doses. There was a threshold of effectiveness verses side. We always want to do as much as we can up to but not past the point of negative sides. I was 200+ lbs at the time. Today at ~210 I would still not go over 30mg because there is a point of diminished returns verses negative sides.

OH ok thank you for the clarification

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
People get great results of 10, 20 or 30mg, so why go over if it isn't really gonna provide additional benefit. BTW, SD wouldn't be good for MMA, b/c you can get painful pumps. Back pumps are wicked. Imagine trying to GnP and having to stop b/c of back cramps.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People get great results of 10, 20 or 30mg, so why go over if it isn't really gonna provide additional benefit. BTW, superdrol wouldn't be good for MMA, b/c you can get painful pumps. Back pumps are wicked. Imagine trying to GnP and having to stop b/c of back cramps.
Yeah, I stopped at 20mg for my cycle kickstart but honestly felt I could have gone upto 30mg, the effects were starting to diminish for me. However, it was still working, I still got amazing results, and blood came back fine so I doubt I will goto 30mg to end my cycle.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
People get great results of 10, 20 or 30mg, so why go over if it isn't really gonna provide additional benefit. BTW, superdrol wouldn't be good for MMA, b/c you can get painful pumps. Back pumps are wicked. Imagine trying to GnP and having to stop b/c of back cramps.

I actually had something similar happen on my first run of s-drol lol. I was throwing some kicks in sparring and my back just started spasming on me so bad I just had to lie down on the mat my teammates were like WTF. However Taurine totally takes care of that problem for me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually had something similar happen on my first run of s-drol lol. I was throwing some kicks in sparring and my back just started spasming on me so bad I just had to lie down on the mat my teammates were like WTF. However Taurine totally takes care of that problem for me.
Still think I am blessed, I never had one back pump.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Still think I am blessed, I never had one back pump.
I wouldnt say that Mr gynecomastia. :D :D

Just messin with ya bro. Seriously though, I got back pumps, and its really not that big of a deal. Just a pain in the azz.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so according to the book s-drol should be ALOT more like masteron and alot less like anadrol as has been the common theory that they are like a mix of mast and anadrol?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
so according to the book s-drol should be ALOT more like masteron and alot less like anadrol as has been the common theory that they are like a mix of mast and anadrol?
With an anabolic:androgenic activity of 20:1 it sounds more like some supercharged anavar. But it depends on what aspect you're talking about. you get anadrol-esque strength gains without the bloat, and masteron-esqu gains in harndess and vasculaity (if you're lean enough to notice them)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean from what i read your bloodwork came back fine right?
Here is a issue that I want to address. Yes, there always is the warnings that come with using these substances. Many come from people with experience and far too many come from guys who are just repeating what they hear. Point is there are many variable that factor into the outcome of post cycle bloodwork. One factor is predisposition.

What is your family history for lipid issues? Did you get pre cycle lipid bloodwork? Are you predisposed to cholesterol issues already? What is your diet really like? Are you consuming enough EFA's like fish oil (2-6g EPA/DHA) and EVOO on a regular consistant basis? Do you consume bad fats on a regular basis? Policosinol or other lipid supplementation on a regular basis?

What is your family history for liver issues? Did you get pre cycle liver bloodwork? Are you predisposed to liver issues already? What is your diet really like? Do you consume alcohol or tylenol on a regular basis? Are you taking ALA, NAC and other anti-o's on a regular basis?

My point is that that positive or negative results don't happen by chance. Sometimes genetics have us predisposed negatively or positively. Sometimes we can potentiate the negatives and the positives. Sometimes we should not use these substances at all. Do you want find out by chance or be responsible about it by doing your homework.