Why 1T dose is higher than Test?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A common low dose for testosterone enanthate seems to be around 500mg per week. This lead to 360mg of test base per week. Now according to literatures 1Testosterone is supposed to be 7 times more anabolic than Testosterone. But the (transdermal) doses commonly used for 1T is 200-400mg per day. Assuming even a low absorption rate of only 20% that would be 40-80mg of 1test per day or 280-500mg per week. Now my questions are the following:

How come the dose of a anabolic steroids which is 7 times more anabolic than Testosterone is almost the same or even higher than Testosterone?

If this superior anabolic activity is really true in vivo and not only in test tubes shouldn't we be taking 7 times less 1T?

And finally my favorite type of question: To which dose of 1T (here I'm talking about base hormone after absorption) would you compare a weekly dose 500mg of TE or 360mg of TNE?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Ahh...good thinking!

I think to even the playing field, we first must compare apples to apples-->injected test cyp vs. injected 1T cyp.

Common preparations of 1T were either 50mg. or 100mg.

People certainly experienced solid gains on a dose that would be considered very small if it were test.

OTOH, no, nothing like 7X the potency, if you're strictly talking mg. to mg. comparison.

M1T, which was taken at maybe 70-100mg. total per week, would appear to MAYBE be 10X testosterone for gains, but thats a major stretch...and what were the claims...160X or something?

I'm not sure how they determine the % anyways--seems faulty--I do know its based on weighing portions of a dead rat...far different than a human.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, If you wish let's compare apples with apples :)
Let's compare 1Tcyp with Test cyp/enanthate. A moderate dose for TE is around 500mg per week. What dose of 1Tcyp would be comparable to that in term of result/gain?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
test and 1test are apples and oranges

testE and test cyp are virtually the same except the ester is at a different point in the molucule chain and the e will yiled just the slightest bit more test (or 1Test) per mg

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange, apple, what ever you call them! And I understand what you mean and that's why at the begining I just wanted to compare the dose of the bases without ester. I'm just wondering how should we compare the doses in term of gain.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, as we (you and I) understand these are two different chemicals regardless of what the literature says. Test aromatizes and 1-Test dose not. It is hard to say for sure what the net difference would be from individual to individual when you consider the variables. I have not injected either, but maybe someone who has can share their experiences. It is common knowledge that Test will give mass gains, but what of that is truely retainable is to be seen. I know that 1-Test is not a mass accrueing compound like Test is. JMO.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
I've always wondered why on paper 1T is super anabolic in rats but only mildly anabolic in humans. My guess would be it is only twice as anabolic as test in humans. Keep in mind it doesn't aromatize and has great strength gains which would make it appealing to cycle.

It's a shame these androgens aren't studied anymore. If any chemheads have an explanation for these weird vida numbers, it would be greatly appreciated.

scarfacebling

Awards
all I have to say is try to take 1test with out test -- Ha you will be awake maybe 6-8 hours a day the lathargy would be over powering-- what does that have to do with 7x more anabolic -- nothing but you really cant take one without the other -- or at least you really really wouldnt want to