Sore nipple on SD continue or stop?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I am about 2 weeks and a half into my superdrol cycle and I woke up this morning and my right nipple was sore. I only have 4 more days until pct.
Yes, i have been researching for hours but still did not come to an conclusion.

here are my plans:

1.) continue cycle for the next 4 days while using 20mg of nolva until pct.(is 20 mgs to low)
Once pct starts ill be doing 40/40/20/20 w/ fenugreek & other pct support supps

or

2.) completely end the cycle and start pct 40/40/20/20 w/ fenugreek & other pct support supps

I have read on threads that some do run nolva 20mg to help with gyno while on cycle. I am considering finishing the cycle. any suggestions..?

no ignorant responses, only helpful ones please.
thanks ahead

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Soar nipple on SD continue or stop?

You could of been tweeking the hell out of while sleeping :) Just finish up your cycle. and look in the stickies forum under the steroid forum.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established

i read the link you posted and im gonna do 20mg of nolva starting tonight for the next 4 days and then continue with PCT 40/40/20/20.

thanks jay

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yeah. My nipples were sore and I didn't take any nolva. No gyno and it went away after a week. No big deal to me.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Yeah. My nipples were sore and I didn't take any nolva. No gyno and it went away after a week. No big deal to me.
Thats the most that has happened to me. I get the gyno when i come off and start taking pct supps..go figure.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established

If I've learned on thing hee it's the power of the great Nolva. I've never been in a position to need the stuff but I've been investigating for my training partner who uses M1 and will try SD soon. He's too cheap or lacks the resources to obtain Nolva. In it's place he has agreed to use Restore from ALRI. I know from past posts that Nolva is the best, but in it's absence what OC products are your best shot?

Thanks

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If I've learned on thing hee it's the power of the great Nolva. I've never been in a position to need the stuff but I've been investigating for my training partner who uses M1 and will try superdrol soon. He's too cheap or lacks the resources to obtain Nolva. In it's place he has agreed to use Restore from ALRI. I know from past posts that Nolva is the best, but in it's absence what OC products are your best shot?

Thanks

Nolva is 4$ less than restore. And it's just as easy to obtain nolva as restore.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

....Nipples don't fly......

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

hah! Just caught that :)

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone,

this is a follow up with the sore nipples. I am now starting my 2nd week of pct using nolva and fenu, No problems at all besides libido issues. Im taking the nolva at night and dyam that **** makes me feel brain dead. Haha. I also had to make another order since i started to use it during my cycle.Everything is going good so far. thanks all

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hey everyone,

this is a follow up with the sore nipples. I am now starting my 2nd week of post cycle therapy using nolva and fenu, No problems at all besides libido issues. Im taking the nolva at night and dyam that **** makes me feel brain dead. Haha. I also had to make another order since i started to use it during my cycle.Everything is going good so far. thanks all

Good to hear, bro.

Its interesting how tamoxifen affects people differently. I take it and feel no difference, but other people, it makes them feel crappy.

I dont know what your PCT looks like but you can try the herbs MACA and FENUGREEK at the recommended dosages for Libido problemos.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
You didnt miss anything, I never kept a log. But
Gains were great, I put on 10 lbs. I would say 3lbs of fat and the rest muscle. One thing that I dont really understand is I ordered nolva from the same website and its the same color but tastes completely different. The first batch tasted like bubble gum and the second batch tastes like crap? Any feedback??

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
WTF???????????????My nipples are still sore and im on my 3rd week of PCT. This is really freaking me out..
I was runnning nolva on my last week of my cycle at 20/mg and then during my 1st week of PCT (40 mg)
2nd week (40 mg)
3rd week (20mg)

I am currently using the L-nol ( yes its already converted)

any advice..thanks ahead

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WTF???????????????My nipples are still sore and im on my 3rd week of post cycle therapy. This is really freaking me out..
I was runnning nolva on my last week of my cycle at 20/mg and then during my 1st week of PCT (40 mg)
2nd week (40 mg)
3rd week (20mg)

I am currently using the L-nol ( yes its already converted)

any advice..thanks ahead
What other symptoms do you have? Puffyness? lumps?

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
yea it concerns me a bit when using SD tbh just complicates things

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
time for an experiment!!!!!

go get some nicotine patched and put them on your nipples. if you dont wanna do that try out nicotine gum -------> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/51384-nocotine-patches-stop-gyno.html

i would def buy another nolva, seems liek ur 2nd one have ben bunk, if u said it was a lot diff than the first and isnt working. pm me where u got it from please, i dont wanna end up accidentally buying any of their products if thats the case

*only other thing i can think of is maybe its progeserone induced. i know it shouldnt be but SD is so mesterious in its gyno mechanisms, maybe some restore would help

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
i dont have any lumps.. nipples are puffy and sore

Maybe it will go away on its own???????????????
I dont want to lose my gains.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..why is this **** so complicated. I do my research and im stilled ****ED!!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
PCT is going fine though the only weight I lost is .5 and strength is still up there.. Maybe losing a lil bit. Any responses??thanks all

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any suggestions??Should I run another month of pCT?????????????????cant find anything about this...

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
look into letro maybe?

running nolva agian cant hurt, but id have liver protection again

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
yeah...I DOnt know much about letro ..time to research. I wrote an email to the company that i got the nolva from they should be responding soon..

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
hey ecto, where are you getting your nolva for your testing from?email me back..thanks

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
hey ecto, where are you getting your nolva for your testing from?email me back..thanks
i dont plan on gettign any soon, but email sent

suprised u got it there. those GUYS are supposed to be good

Ibiza2001

Awards
Biggunz, I'm kinda in the same position as you after sd, slightly sore left nipple, no lumps, slightly puffy. How did you sort this?

Situation is almost identical to this. I'm trying to conclude whether I have gyno or not, got nolva on hand. I'm a little confused as I read sometimes nolva can make it worse.

I have read sd can cause progesterone gyno ( is this most likely what I'm experiencing)? If so will I require clomid?

Any help is welcome! Thanks all that help me out

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggunz, I'm kinda in the same position as you after sd, slightly sore left nipple, no lumps, slightly puffy. How did you sort this?

Situation is almost identical to this. I'm trying to conclude whether I have gyno or not, got nolva on hand. I'm a little confused as I read sometimes nolva can make it worse.

I have read sd can cause progesterone gyno ( is this most likely what I'm experiencing)? If so will I require clomid?

Any help is welcome! Thanks all that help me out
lol biggunz ain't gonna help you... his last post in this thread was in 2006

people have a tendency to look too hard for gyno and many times panic and assume they are developing gyno when taking steroids

nobody can see your condition through a computer

if you are worried, cut the cycle, and start nolva right away

Ibiza2001

Awards
Thanks for the reply, yeah maybe I'm looking to hard for gyno! I think I'll just have to try and asess it, and try put it out of my mind and see what happens, otherwise you can convince yourself you have it. Cheers