500mg TE or 250mgTE+250mg Deca

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In term of result/gain how would you compare 500mg Test Enanthate, per week to 250mg TE+250mg Deca? In other words concidering a low/moderate dose of AAS is it better to use TE and Deca or just TE, assuming the user is familiar with both of them. I know I'll get replies like "just go with 500mgTE and you will be fine" and such...but this is not my question.
Thanks guys.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would think running them together would be better than just running one. In that perspective I would still consider it moderate to run 500mg TE and 250mg ND a week. Running deca at the same dose you run test might give you more symptoms of deca**** than if you were to run deca at a lower dose than test.

JMO

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think running them together would be better than just running one. In that perspective I would still consider it moderate to run 500mg TE and 250mg ND a week. Running deca at the same dose you run test might give you more symptoms of deca**** than if you were to run deca at a lower dose than test.

JMO
So for a total weekly dose of 500mg you think it would be better to run something like 300mgTE and 200mg Deca rather than 500mg TE?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did ask this question because I was wondering maybe a threshold of same hormone needed to be reached in order to have real effect . And I was thinking maybe taking two low dose of two different compound would be less effective than taking the same dose of only one substance.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
In term of result/gain how would you compare 500mg Test Enanthate, per week to 250mg TE+250mg Deca? In other words concidering a low/moderate dose of anabolic steroids is it better to use TE and Deca or just TE, assuming the user is familiar with both of them. I know I'll get replies like "just go with 500mgTE and you will be fine" and such...but this is not my question.
Thanks guys.
its true that they work better togather but there is a min dosage really for both, I would just run the test e at 500mg a week. I think that would work better. Of course this depends largely on your test subject as well, weight and hight, training and so on. for a small man I would go with the 250 split but for a larger man I use the 500mg of test. 250 is just a little higher then some HRT dosages and 250 deca would be a light dose for small man.

I would as a rule though try to run the lighter doses with 2 or more componds rather then one large dosed compond

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would say you would be better off running 500mg of test E along with 300-400mg of Deca.

250mg of test E is not much at all. There's really no point, IMO, of running such a low dose. Also, 250mg a week of Deca is also on the low end. I dont think you would see much gains from the two low doses of the test/deca combo. You would probably see better gains from 500mg of test e.

If you really want to run both compounds, do it right. It might be extra money, but whats the point of running a half azz cycle.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I did ask this question because I was wondering maybe a threshold of same hormone needed to be reached in order to have real effect . And I was thinking maybe taking two low dose of two different compound would be less effective than taking the same dose of only one substance.
exactly, this is a clearer statement then my post

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you think the minimum dose of TE could/should be before adding deca to the mix (let's say for a 180-220lbs test subject)?
Skye. You said that for a small subject you would recommend 250/250 and 500 for a larger subject. Based on that what do you think the mg of TE / week / lbs should be before adding another substance(e.g. if this 250/250 split is applicable for a 180lbs subject at the high end weight range of the range them the minimum dose of test before adding a second substance would be more or less 1.5mg of TE/week/lbs)?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
what do you think the minimum dose of TE could/should be before adding deca to the mix (let's say for a 180-220lbs test subject)?
Skye. You said that for a small subject you would recommend 250/250 and 500 for a larger subject. Based on that what do you think the mg of TE / week / lbs should be before adding another substance(e.g. if this 250/250 split is applicable for a 180lbs subject at the high end weight range of the range them the minimum dose of test before adding a second substance would be more or less 1.5mg of TE/week/lbs)?
that would depend on a lot of things but I would say about 400mg a week. or 350mg of prop. but 250mg of test a week would be fine if your were to flip that around and run say 300 to 500mg of deca a week ( the test only needs to be enough to keep wood) in this case the min dosage I would be looking at was the decas. the min dosage of ether would be 200mg a week test for wood or 400mg a week for cycle (for your test subject) and 200mg a week for the deca with test or 300 for the deca based cycle. Then again all this is iffy at best, people vary greatly so more or less as needed. I really didn't see much of anything with test at 500mg a week, the sweet spot came around 700mg a week. but 250mg of tren was plenty for me. even now 500mg is a large dose a week for me, I will prob stay at 400, when I could run the test at 3 times that if I wanted. go figure.