- 04-29-2003, 01:38 PM
- 04-29-2003, 03:17 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
No, it can't. It's a myth. It has been shown to increase progesterone in women, not men. Progesterone production in women is much different than in men. Vitex is just fine for men.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
- 04-29-2003, 08:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By celldamaga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2004, 12:34 AM
- By swoosh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2003, 10:03 AM
- By Lethalius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2003, 04:28 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2003, 12:40 AM
- By Blindfaith in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2002, 02:19 PM