important question for me?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

important question for me?

How long do you need to wait to pin the muscle u've trained that day?

I am in a tough situation.... I wanna start my test prop/tren ace cycle which need pinned every other day... and my girlfriend (which has no idea, and CAN NOT find out) and my kids (can't find out either) are always awake...

Now my new job is 12 hr shifts 4PM to 4AM so is it cool for me to [for example] train legs tue around 1pm and shoot my quad after i get home from work at 4:30am??? i know shooting and goin straight to bed is bad, but again, this situation is kinda ****ty... I'll live tho

lemme know ur thougths, thanks bro's!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.14%

Im on test prop also, I take it before I go to the gym, never really heard it was bad and doesnt affect me much, I'm not all that sure on this subject so don't take my word for it.
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SHADOW2492
    Im on test prop also, I take it before I go to the gym, never really heard it was bad and doesnt affect me much, I'm not all that sure on this subject so don't take my word for it.
    This is entirely off topic, but weren't you the one we had a HUGE discussion with deciding you weren't ready for AAS? But yet, here you are on Prop...Some people never learn.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

k thnx , sounds funny coming from the guy with gyno on cycle who advised me to stop because I had gyno on cycle while you continue. Also my problem is completely under control, and I have all the meds I need and am taking preventative measures. Thanks for your concern though By the way did you actually have anything to add to the thread or are you making a habit of starting crap in threads that have nothing to do with what your talking about.

You were told to not start back again because everything about your cycle was screwed up. From the RX drugs to just about everything else and that was besides the gyno...

Mullet is right, some don't ever learn.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.9%

but back to my question...

how long do you have to wait to pin in a trained muscle?

Similar Forum Threads

1. QUestion for SMOLDER customers *IMPORTANT*
    By dsade in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2012, 08:29 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 08:08 PM
  3. can someone answer this question for me please
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 11:20 AM