Phera and Mega H (halodrol) cycle?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So I've laid off AAS and PH/S for quite a while now and I think Im ready to start something off. Im 25, 5'11", 220lbs, about 13-15% BF. I've done about 3 AAS cycles and numerous PH/S cycles. Here is a rough write-up of what I've got planned:

Pheraplex: 10mg week 1, 20mg weeks 2-4
M5AA: 20mg pre-workout week 1, 30 mg pre-workout weeks 2-3
MegaH (halodrol): 50mg weeks 4-7
Prostan: 75 mg weeks 5-7

I dont need an incredible amount of calories to grow on cycle, anything ridiculous and I start to put on too much fat. I also dont need a huge dose of hormones to grow, I seem to respond pretty well to most of what I've used. Im planning about 4000 cals of clean, mostly whole foods. Im also thinking about throwing in T3 for 3 weeks in the middle of the cycle topping out at a dose of 100-125 mcg (ramping up and down), and placing sesamin/TTA usage at the beginning and end. I want this to be a recomp cycle and I will be doing cardio 3-4 times per week. Please give me yall's advise on this. I've not seen any stacks with phera and halodrol so I'll be interested to see what everyone thinks. Preciate it!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've laid off anabolic steroids and PH/S for quite a while now and I think Im ready to start something off. Im 25, 5'11", 220lbs, about 13-15% BF. I've done about 3 AAS cycles and numerous PH/S cycles. Here is a rough write-up of what I've got planned:

Pheraplex: 10mg week 1, 20mg weeks 2-4
M5AA: 20mg pre-workout week 1, 30 mg pre-workout weeks 2-3
MegaH (halodrol): 50mg weeks 4-7
Prostan: 75 mg weeks 5-7

I dont need an incredible amount of calories to grow on cycle, anything ridiculous and I start to put on too much fat. I also dont need a huge dose of hormones to grow, I seem to respond pretty well to most of what I've used. Im planning about 4000 cals of clean, mostly whole foods. Im also thinking about throwing in T3 for 3 weeks in the middle of the cycle topping out at a dose of 100-125 mcg (ramping up and down), and placing sesamin/TTA usage at the beginning and end. I want this to be a recomp cycle and I will be doing cardio 3-4 times per week. Please give me yall's advise on this. I've not seen any stacks with phera and halodrol so I'll be interested to see what everyone thinks. Preciate it!

well that's 7 weeks of of 17aa methyls so not a great stack for your liver. that is probablly one of the reasons you don't see this stack alot since both are methyls.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Well I figured the doses were on the reasonable side, and what about the superdrol/pheraplex cycles? Arent they for like 6 weeks? Is one more week going to do that much damage?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i don't think that 7 weeks is too bad. I've stacked methyls together and my bloodwork came back fine. some people react differntly then others. Also alot of people make stacking methyls out to be the worst thing you can do for your body. It's not all that bad just don't stck like 5 timgs at once that would be a waste of money.I would do your cycle but thats JMO. Good luck.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
This a very abusive cycle to your liver. Why are willing to take the extra liver abuse from M5AA?

Are you really planning to run 20 mgs of Phera-plex and 50 mgs of halodrol in week 4??

Have you considered using M-TST and M-TRN instead Halodrol?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This a very abusive cycle to your liver. Why are willing to take the extra liver abuse from M5AA?

Are you really planning to run 20 mgs of Phera-plex and 50 mgs of halodrol in week 4??

Have you considered using M-TST and M-TRN instead Halodrol?
Keep in mind that despite stacking two methyls, it's not that bad. If you do proper liver support with AI's cycle support your stuff will come back fine. Also keep in mind Phera-Plex is not anywhere near as harmful on the liver as Superdrol and neither is Halodrol. Another note, Liver damage is overrated as NAC, Niacin, Milk Thistle and the other ingredients in cycle support clean you up pretty well. Not to mention if you don't cycle that often it's not a big deal. Too often liver damage is focused on even while taking precautions.

Note : to the user of the upcoming Phera/H clone cycle. Bump Phera up to 30mg at 220 lbs you probably will need a higher dosage. Prostan at 75 will not really lean you out effectively, perhaps you're just using it as a bloat decreasing ph instead of cutting up?

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone for their responses. I really didnt think it was that harmful of a cycle, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. I do have lots of experience with hormones, and at 220 lbs, I think my body can handle a lil more. Also, I just had blood work done and everything came out normal. I always take milk thistle with any methyl/17AA hormones, along with Hawthorne Berry, lots of anti-ox's, and will be running 3g sesamin with whatever cycle I choose. PCT will consist of nolva, rebound reloaded, fenugreek, and probably some nettle extract. I have decided to choose one base hormone and run with it for 4-5 weeks. My life is going to be busy in the upcoming months, so Im going to try and keep things simple instead of complicating. So I'll either go with phera for 4-5 weeks with 3 weeks of prostan, or halodrol for 4 weeks with 3 weeks of prostan. I want to throw the prostan in for 3 weeks to dry out a bit. I tend to get watery on cycle even with a clean diet (except with tren, made me hard as a rock), I really want this to be somewhat of a recomp. Gotripped, I think you are right about the phera at 30mg. What do you think about the halodrol? Is 50mg enough for a 13-15% bf, 220 lb. individual? Also, is 75mg enough for prostan? I'll be taking grapefruit juice throughout, so that should help a bit.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've read from a couple of people that they felt 50mg of halo was too low at over 200lbs i'm not 200 plus so can only go by what i have read

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you think about the halodrol? Is 50mg enough for a 13-15% bf, 220 lb. individual? Also, is 75mg enough for prostan? I'll be taking grapefruit juice throughout, so that should help a bit.
I was at 190 lbs and 11% body fat and nevertheless took 75mg ED. I believe 50mg is faaaaaaaar too low.

Just not enough potency in 50mg.