To those who have used Halodrol and HMAX

Does HMAX compare to Halodrol?

• Hmax IS as effective as Halodrol

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Hmax IS NOT as effective as Halodrol.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I havn't tried either so I don't know.

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Does Hmax compare to Halodrol? I've read some people say that it's just as effective while others say it's a rip off.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Don't you think this question is a little premature? I would give it a few weeks and let folks actually go through a cycle first.

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HMAX has been out for a few months now hasn't it? Or at least a couple of months.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Yah...I've had my bottle almost a month.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I was thinking of MegaH, sorry...carry on.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MegaH is the same thing as Hmax but just more expensive... I dont know why people would buy it vs Hmax!

Well the reason people would by MegaH is because Generic Labz is a trusted company that have always come out with great products. Not saying hmax is not great because I haven't tried it but alot of people would rather spend a few extra bucks and have peace of mind. Plus two other facts Hmax is getting low in supply and Pro the maker of Hmax said he himself would by MegaH

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw the HMax lab test results, and if they were legit, you cant go wrong. I dont think you can go wrong with Mega H, except the fact that I heard rumors that Mega TRN really isnt methoxy tren. Made me think WTF did I just do a cycle of :blink:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw the HMax lab test results, and if they were legit, you cant go wrong. I dont think you can go wrong with Mega H, except the fact that I heard rumors that Mega TRN really isnt methoxy tren. Made me think WTF did I just do a cycle of :blink:

Arthur Rea the head of ALRI has stated on this board that Mega Trn from GL was the exact same compound as his

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The rumour I heard was that Trenadol was way off from being Methoxy TRN, so perhaps he's confusing it with this?

yes that is the one I heard too. you are probablly right. Because in actually searching on this subject I have read that GL didn't even make a clone but that they actually got the Raws directly from ALRI.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If trenadrol isn't the same as TRN, I wonder what it could possibly be. Anyone have any ideas?

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I have tried HMAX and found it to be a decent product with a 4 wk cycle. I believe that most of the gains are bloat, as they disappeared quickly after the cycle was finished. Hdrol was a good cutter and added definition but not much in terms of bulk. These were only my experiences with these products however.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
If trenadrol isn't the same as TRN, I wonder what it could possibly be. Anyone have any ideas?
doesn't it have the chemical name (or, a chemical name..) on the bottle and description? i thought it was obviously not the same as 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

I have tried HMAX and found it to be a decent product with a 4 wk cycle. I believe that most of the gains are bloat, as they disappeared quickly after the cycle was finished. Hdrol was a good cutter and added definition but not much in terms of bulk. These were only my experiences with these products however.
ahhhh.. yes. i have a confession to make. i did a 10-12 day cycle of halodrol-50, a very light cycle. like, 8 tablets over 10-12 days. i crushed them in a mortar and pestle and spread them into divided doses. starting with 1/2 tablet (25mg) and working up to 50mg, that was only the last few days. it seems to have a good half-life. i think there is observable, testable, circulating half-life and then its effects on muscle tissue and CNS. i think it was kind of like methasteron where its effects could be felt for a few days after discontinuation.

i'm afraid i didn't bother to weigh myself after the cycle, and i know that the novedex (atd) PCT is enough to give some great performance enhancement and muscular gains by itself, especially for someone who is not far above their muscular potential. i'm a hardcore ecto, with a very small bone structure and small joints. i'm muscular enough for my skelly, but i'm basically set at 155 at 5'9"3/4ths. when i was 19 i built to 169 on creatine, but it was mostly fat after mid 150s. i remember when i was poor during the mid-90's and anabolic activator was partly sustaining me and even went lower on the carbs (waiting for my paycheck kind of po').

i have previously run very light cycles of methasteron and methyl-1-alpha (as my pet rat could attest, if i only knew where he was!). each was for two weeks and starting with fractions of a capsule, working up to a whole capsule a day, up to 1 and a half capsules of the m1a (couldn't get to more than 11mg methasteron it was so wicked on my carb consumption, consider me a methasteron strong responder).

i had previously built up to 155 after i discovered the secrets of unlocking and unhindering my genome (the blood-type diet) in mid-twenties so i understood fairly well what my natural build was, considering my poundages could increase but my body weight wouldn't.

despite my hardcore ecto metabolism my weight went up 4 pounds consistently on both methasteron and m1a. this was pre-155. i started at 147. 147-151 methasteron, 151-155 m1a. building close to my previous poundages i tried the light 10-12 day halodrol-50 cycle. after a two-week light novedex PCT i ended up gaining around four more pounds. i can tell you this because i think the ribose and creatine i had been tinkering with added a few pounds of water weight. for a hardcore ecto's frame i can say that, near the genetic setpoint, halo can easily add a few pounds, just like the big anabolic legal orals. and it does so with less androgenic sides and toxicity and with less crazy-insane carb madness.

i would compare its workout energy to a light stack of the methoxy-trn and methoxy-tst (alri and bioscience technologies, rescpectively). note that i only used the methoxy stack for about 4-5 days preceeding the halodrol-50. this was a light stack, on a light frame, of someone who is basically fresh for it.

i gained an easy 4 pounds during two weeks before experimenting with the oral anabolics. it was simply by including egg protein powder with my carb 'n fat meals. at the time i was a diligent food-combiner, never eating carbs and animal proteins at the same meal. (to tell you the truth i get slight indigestion and bloat in the stomach and intestines and sometimes markedly reduced energy levels when i combine animal flesh and carb heavy meals. including the globular egg white protein powder (globular proteins seem to be different, gastronomically, from fibrous proteins (i.e. animal flesh)) created a more anabolic environment by keeping my amino acid pool well-stocked throughout the waking day)

i know from previous experience my healthy bodyweight stabilizes around mid 150, and that when i was younger although i theoretically had higher androgen levels i was actually weaker and fatter because of the exogenous substances found in many common foods. correcting my dietary habits through the blood-type diet changed me mentally and physically, changed the expression of my genome and changed (for the better) the pH of my muscle tissue. i intentionally tried these anabolics before arriving at my genetic "setpoint".

i'm probably a celiac, actually. so i found the blood-type diet a godsend, not an enhancement to my life.

after the typical PCT, light PCT for a light and short cycle, i gained the typical 3-4 pounds from halodrol-50. i now have a few bottles of h-max, and am currently planning on a light cycle of h-max in the near future. it will be a longer cycle, maybe 3 whole weeks. i will start light at the conveniently dosed 25mg and then go up to maybe 1.5 capsules (25+12.5=37.5 or 38 for the non-anal-retentive (i know you non-anal-retentives are out there!)) or the full 50 milligrams if i feel like it.

man am i glad to finally have that off my (more muscular) chest.

whew!

:bb2:

12many

Awards
I have used the "old" HD50, the "new" HD50, and the HMAX all at the recommended dosages of 50mg/day. Granted, I did stack the HMAX, but I do know it worked IDENTICAL to the HD50. In fact, I could not tell a difference between the three of them. I personally thought the "old" and "new" HD50 were identical, and the HMAX rivaled them. Created equal IMO.

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
What is your blood type Gokmog?
Austin.. Texas? Axekick... [Smith morph] Get away from me! [/morph]

let's just say i need physical activity in order to feel like "myself", i'm practically dependent on it for stress-relief and emotional health. let's also say my body is very efficient with its food, and that i can burn meat, even red meat, as fuel... effortlessly. i was made to be a G-d!

rahhhhhh!!!!!

:bow28:

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
wheat is my enemy. i ate a mere 4 ounces of part-skim mozzarella last night and this morning my head ached of immunilogical insanity. dairy, even as neutral mozzarella, destroys my equilibrium and kills my pain sensory acumen.

but i am a superman on the right foods, without the help of exogenous supplements.

[in James Earl Jones voice]

if only the people on boards like these could understand the power of the light side!

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What type of doses are you guys using? Considering it's practically Turinabol i'd run it like that, 50-75mg for 8 weeks is what i'd do. Anyone go that high?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
What type of doses are you guys using? Considering it's practically Turinabol i'd run it like that, 50-75mg for 8 weeks is what i'd do. Anyone go that high?
hmm. yeah, good question, one i haven't really seen asked. i have an acquaintence who works out where i do and who worked at the "Vitamin World" in my area (before it close [sniff] (i liked their B-complex)). he wanted to go on more of a "cutter" cycle and so he bought one of my H-Maxes (grr). he was enjoying the experience, several days in, no major uplifting sides or anything, just said he felt good. he was used to m1t though, and seemed disappointed that it wasn't going to be as anabolic.

he's a big guy, though. well over 200 pounds, i'll be sure to ask him if he's going to dose up to 75mg.

my impression was that many people who go on h-50/h-max are the kind who don't just want gains, they are also concerned with hepatotoxicity, so they don't try to maximize gains by upping the dosage.

i must say, after that relatively light h-50 cycle and the light novedex cycle i haven't had any problems at all. and my recovery is still great (especially with consistent training). i had no depression, apathy, libido problems. with light novedex there was only the initial endogenous test androgenicity, and possibly the active compound's effects in my brain. but after the first few days on the post cycle therapy estrogen-blocker that really levels off. no PCT blahs. it was a really nice cycle, however brief. i feel really good. i'm now at 160 after i weighed myself after working legs and sprints, i may have gained a pound of water in the stomach as i perspired quite a bit.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think 6-8 weeks would be the sweet spot for a Halodrol cycle. Oral-Turinabol is usually used for that length of time. Maybe a 6 week cycle could be like this 50/50/50/75/75/75. I wish somone would do a log for at least 6 weeks going up to 75mg or more.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I think 6-8 weeks would be the sweet spot for a Halodrol cycle. Oral-Turinabol is usually used for that length of time. Maybe a 6 week cycle could be like this 50/50/50/75/75/75. I wish somone would do a log for at least 6 weeks going up to 75mg or more.
It's a methylated product so you probably won't be seeing that done on this board. Most on this board keep the methyls to 3-4wk cycles due to hepatoxcity. That's just the way of thinking around here. That being said though you might be able to find a 6-8 weeker on some of the other boards.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd do with but with test, for those who don't wanna go that route they should use 4-ad+H. Also alot of guys use T-bol for 6-8 weeks with 60mg+ no problem. It's not really harsh stuff.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
It's a methylated product so you probably won't be seeing that done on this board. Most on this board keep the methyls to 3-4wk cycles due to hepatoxcity. That's just the way of thinking around here. That being said though you might be able to find a 6-8 weeker on some of the other boards.

I'm new to pro-hormones and wanna learn more about them, what is hepatoxicity?

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
hepato, like hepatocytes. hepato is to liver as renal is to kidneys. cardiac/heart, etc..

even though liver protectants are commonly recommended there is the idea that some of these herbs and amino acids that help protect the liver and increase detoxifying substances in the liver cells may not be efficacious enough to bother with (this may be more common on other boards). but the liver's products, the cholesterol and lipid profiles when people get tested, usually after the cycle, seems to be quite effected by the anabolic compounds.

:icon_lol:

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hepato, like hepatocytes. hepato is to liver as renal is to kidneys. cardiac/heart, etc..

even though liver protectants are commonly recommended there is the idea that some of these herbs and amino acids that help protect the liver and increase detoxifying substances in the liver cells may not be efficacious enough to bother with (this may be more common on other boards). but the liver's products, the cholesterol and lipid profiles when people get tested, usually after the cycle, seems to be quite effected by the anabolic compounds.

:icon_lol:
I would have just said liver toxicity!:icon_lol:

Gokmog

Gokmog

Awards
:fool2:

gwahhh.. [Gokmog's head falls to keyboard as liver shuts down]

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Forget it. I don't care anymore.

HMAX WAS PURE BUNK for myself and TWO buddies of mine. Didn't get crap from it. Not a thing. Emailed Prometabolix and he didn't do crap about it... said, "well that's too bad, some reporting good and some bad."

Sorry, all 3 of us got NOTHING from it at all. Period. We're not some little boys who don't know what we're doing with diet and training either. Anyway, stay clear of HMAX.... it's completely bunk in my eyes. I could have got more from eatting kittens and sand.

12many

Awards
Forget it. I don't care anymore.

HMAX WAS PURE BUNK for myself and TWO buddies of mine. Didn't get crap from it. Not a thing. Emailed Prometabolix and he didn't do crap about it... said, "well that's too bad, some reporting good and some bad."

Sorry, all 3 of us got NOTHING from it at all. Period. We're not some little boys who don't know what we're doing with diet and training either. Anyway, stay clear of HMAX.... it's completely bunk in my eyes. I could have got more from eatting kittens and sand.
Now try the GL stuff and see if you get any different results. I used HMAX, and it worked WONDERFULLY for me. It takes about 3 weeks to really start working. Stack it MTRN and MZOL, and you'll see a KICKA$$ bunch of results!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Now try the GL stuff and see if you get any different results. I used HMAX, and it worked WONDERFULLY for me. It takes about 3 weeks to really start working. Stack it MTRN and MZOL, and you'll see a KICKA$$ bunch of results!
Nah, i'm on test/deca right now. no more of this bunk stuff...

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, i'm on test/deca right now. no more of this bunk stuff...
Awe, lucky!!! Hope you're ready for some water retention though...you're going to get hyooge!!!

What were your results from the Hmax....anything at all?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Awe, lucky!!! Hope you're ready for some water retention though...you're going to get hyooge!!!

What were your results from the Hmax....anything at all?
Oh yeah... water retention is high! LOL... but all is going very well.

From FOUR WEEKS of HMAX, gained 4 lbs... and it was ALL because I was eating like a horse.... my 2 other boys, they were at about the same. Here's the deal, no sides, no shrinkage, nothing. Not a damn thing.

It was bunk. No doubt about it as far as I'm concerned.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder if some of it ended up being underdosed? I think NP had the same problem with their H product...I think it was called Atomic H.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if some of it ended up being underdosed? I think NP had the same problem with their H product...I think it was called Atomic H.
That's the only thing I can think of. I mean, betwee 3 of us, ONE OF US should have noticed SOMETHING. Not very happy about it at all. We're ALL non-responders? I don't buy it.

Bah.... I had another buddy try it out, pretty experienced guy and he was going to dose it higher to see if it was underdosed. He finally said F it too...

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some others have said that they tried Hmax and it was just like H50...it'll be interesting to see how this goes in the future...more and more will start using their stash and then we'll really be able to make some comparisons. Good luck on your current routine...You're going to put on some major size!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You never know until you try. If I had what you have I would be willing to give that a try. Maybe you could do a four week cycle 1 pill of H50 each day and then 2 Hmax pills e/d (start low and taper up and that should account for everything in four weeks).

E

Ethan05

Awards
I did hmax for 2 weeks @ 75mgs a day (it's a clone so I upped the doseage) and strength went up during week 2 . . to me it works but I have never done HD-50 so I cant compare the two . . I had to drop hmax @ 2 wks b/c I got sore nipplage which has never happened to me.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
What about the Generic Labz product???

I wonder how it compares

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Up it to 100mg and run an AI i bet you'd get good gains.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello I am back.

So some people hate HMAX some people like it.

Wow, sounds like Halodrol feedback also.

I personally dont get much out of both products just get leaner.

So IMO not good for bulking. It is mild.

HMAX really doesnt start to do anything unless you use 100mg. Well thats me.

Some do well at 50.

I made 25 so you could play with the dosage

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
didnt see his age.
you are right.

but people wanted to see positive feedback.

so I provided it.

I dont think it matters what I post here, as you have already made up your mind.

If I give you 200 links to those who benefitted then you'll say Im paying them or its bull.

But you are all ready to believe anything negative. I dont get it.

P

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I said doesnt matter what I say as you have all made up your minds.

If HMAX didnt work then how is it that it sold more when my forum was put on hold?

All my sales have been by word of mouth outside this forum.

As for credibility , I have never been short of it.

What did I say? Great results? Yea sure , why not , if thats what happened that is amazing.

Did I support him and say come on take more steroids? No.

Have you even seen how I have treated my customers? Free gift vouchers plus free product? What other company has done that?

I have done my best. Provided good products and feedback has been good. There is not one supplement out there (prohormone also) that has worked 100% for everyone.

I dont know what else to say.

What would you want me to say?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Like I said doesnt matter what I say as you have all made up your minds.

If HMAX didnt work then how is it that it sold more when my forum was put on hold?

All my sales have been by word of mouth outside this forum.

As for credibility , I have never been short of it.

What did I say? Great results? Yea sure , why not , if thats what happened that is amazing.

Did I support him and say come on take more steroids? No.

Have you even seen how I have treated my customers? Free gift vouchers plus free product? What other company has done that?

I have done my best. Provided good products and feedback has been good. There is not one supplement out there (prohormone also) that has worked 100% for everyone.

I dont know what else to say.

What would you want me to say?
Though I have been one of the people that has questioned the validity of HMAX, no one should question Prometabolix and their customer service or willingness to make sure people are satisfied. I realy believe that the product was the generic form of Halodrol in one way or another. Was it underdosed? Could be? Was Halodrol underdosed? Coudl be. Look around more and you'll see that many people had issues with Halodrol not giving good results until they got to 100+mg as well. I will give Eddie and Prometabolix the benefit of the doubt here. He certainly has been very loyal and good to his customers that I've seen, whether or not they've been satisfied with the product or not. Take that for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.