not horney, lack of libido

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. not horney, lack of libido


    Yeah so I ran 1-AD for 5 1/2 weeks pretty low doses, never went past 400mg I did that about 3 months ago. Been off of post cycle therapy for awhile now, but lately I just have no libido and when I do get hard it's like "soft hard" I did just have strep throat all of last week so that could be affecting it, but I can't remember if I was so horney before that either. I dunno this is weird because I'm suppose to start Superdrol tomorrow


    What could this be from. I am also super lethargic lately with insomnia here and there.


    Hopefully when I run Tor in PCT it will correct any imbalance I may have from running 1-AD in the past. FYI pct with 1-ad was 6oxo and Nolva


  2. Not sure what its from, but dont start the SD until you get back to normal.
    •   
       


  3. I just forced it up, Had to look at some pornstars to get the mojo flowing. I go it up, but it wasn't the firmest I've had. Still was able to "perfom" though....ah this is sad I need a sex slave. My connection for ass is gone as of now.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by US-Marine
    Yeah so I ran 1-AD for 5 1/2 weeks pretty low doses, never went past 400mg I did that about 3 months ago. Been off of post cycle therapy for awhile now, but lately I just have no libido and when I do get hard it's like "soft hard" I did just have strep throat all of last week so that could be affecting it, but I can't remember if I was so horney before that either. I dunno this is weird because I'm suppose to start Superdrol tomorrow


    What could this be from. I am also super lethargic lately with insomnia here and there.


    Hopefully when I run Tor in post cycle therapy it will correct any imbalance I may have from running 1-AD in the past. FYI post cycle therapy with 1-ad was 6oxo and Nolva
    How long did you run your PCT for?? Yea would not start anything at this point like IDunk said... Have you ever had bloodwork done to see where your hormone levels are at?? You could try tongkat ali or tribulus to help with libido .. How old are you and did you have a high sex drive before you ever did a cycle??

  5. Also could try tadalfil but dunno...
    •   
       


  6. I thought the same thing after SD. I was like... man my libido sure is dead. Well was it like this before SD? Hmm.... Truth is it wasn't. It really permanently killed it. No biggie though. I got the load blowers stack to replenish it.
    WOOHOO.

  7. I'd make sure that everything was back in working order before starting another cycle myself.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    I'd make sure that everything was back in working order before starting another cycle myself.
    Bump to that as you don't want to start SD after libido is shot.

    It will only kill it more after you're done.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I thought the same thing after superdrol. I was like... man my libido sure is dead. Well was it like this before SD? Hmm.... Truth is it wasn't. It really permanently killed it. No biggie though. I got the load blowers stack to replenish it.
    WOOHOO.
    wtf is the load blowers stack?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jjm
    wtf is the load blowers stack?
    X2 on that..

  11. EDIT: Should have read the rules. Bye

  12. Quote Originally Posted by khan8
    i have no libido either.... i have the 'soft hard' at MOST (if i even get hard) and never get hard anyways (literally go days) and im not really interested in girls, etc like all my friends and im 15 so i sho0uld be so wtf what do you recommend i do im serious help thanks


    BTW i was gonna mention this in my thread before it was locked lol
    Dude your 15 and have no libido.When I was 15 I could straight up go through a brick wall surrounded by tanks and barb wire.I seriously hope your not playing with any hormones dude.Thats WAY TO YOUNG!!!!

  13. what are you talking about playing with hormones? i said NO libido....i seriously never am aroused or get wood thats the problem im asking for advice on what to do

  14. Quote Originally Posted by khan8
    what are you talking about playing with hormones? i said NO libido....i seriously never am aroused or get wood thats the problem im asking for advice on what to do
    Ok,calm down turbo.I was just asking.Well your 15,with no libido.....do titties excite you or not?Maybee your gay.Just trying to help bro.

  15. lol dont even try the gay question no im not gay now that thats cleared up, any suggestions on what to do? thanks

  16. and no titties do not excite me i dont no if that was a legit question or not but theres ur answer if it helps as far as the situation

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Ok,calm down turbo.I was just asking.Well your 15,with no libido.....do titties excite you or not?Maybee your gay.Just trying to help bro.
    LMAO......

  18. Being asked if you're gay isn't a insult if you're not attractive to girls(according to you). Could be a million things man. One being emotional/mental. Especially if you are stressed. Talk to your parents and tell them what's going on so they can seek help/therapy and figure out the problem.

  19. ok haha thats pretty embarassing talking to my parents about that but i will

  20. No doubt but it's the only way to get an idea of what is going on. Not saying anything will just lead to more stress and akwardness etc. teens are a rough enough time as it is. Good luck.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1
    LMAO......
    Nice dude,I think he's gay.How about you.

  22. maybe its because i have been skateboarding intesnsly ALOT (hot weather, sweat, etc) lately and i havent been eating as much as i should be i dont think, do you think my calorie intake has something to do with it?


    oh and i also took this horrible appetite medicine crap that shrunk my private and caused no libido but im off it now (still small/no libido)

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Nice dude,I think he's gay.How about you.
    ok well im not

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Nice dude,I think he's gay.How about you.
    Without a doubt

  25. [QUOTE=khan8]i have no libido either.... i have the 'soft hard' at MOST (if i even get hard) and never get hard anyways (literally go days) and im not really interested in girls, etc like all my friends and im 15 so i sho0uld be so wtf what do you recommend i do im serious help thanks


    Big concern! 15.... that shouldn't happen. It's what even you're pumping into your system. You didn't mention what you're taking. I'm not the person to lecture but if you're losing you're libido at 15.....stop what you're taking. That's a huge red flag. It will come back...promise. But if that's the case right now....give your sytem a break...big time. Lay off everything for a while. Geez...you have so many years to get big. Take it easy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by khan8
    ok well im not
    Well you are a skater,If i didn't skate I would probably think the same.(that you were gay),Skatin is great for you buddy,I think it's great exercise,I get my cardio that way when ever I can.Are you any good.I wish looking back i put more into it.My heelflips are frikin sweet though.I dont know what to tell ya.Dont stop skatin.Maybe you dont need to deal with this now.Your young,time will help you.dont sweat it.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Being asked if you're gay isn't a insult if you're not attractive to girls(according to you). Could be a million things man. One being emotional/mental. Especially if you are stressed. Talk to your parents and tell them what's going on so they can seek help/therapy and figure out the problem.
    Thanks for helping me with that one.I couldn't find the right words.

  28. [QUOTE=Osmg95]
    Quote Originally Posted by khan8
    i have no libido either.... i have the 'soft hard' at MOST (if i even get hard) and never get hard anyways (literally go days) and im not really interested in girls, etc like all my friends and im 15 so i sho0uld be so wtf what do you recommend i do im serious help thanks


    Big concern! 15.... that shouldn't happen. It's what even you're pumping into your system. You didn't mention what you're taking. I'm not the person to lecture but if you're losing you're libido at 15.....stop what you're taking. That's a huge red flag. It will come back...promise. But if that's the case right now....give your sytem a break...big time. Lay off everything for a while. Geez...you have so many years to get big. Take it easy.
    the only supps im taking is this probiotic stuff, whey protein, multi vitamins, and zoloft.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Well you are a skater,If i didn't skate I would probably think the same.(that you were gay),Skatin is great for you buddy,I think it's great exercise,I get my cardio that way when ever I can.Are you any good.I wish looking back i put more into it.My heelflips are frikin sweet though.I dont know what to tell ya.Dont stop skatin.Maybe you dont need to deal with this now.Your young,time will help you.dont sweat it.
    yea i flip my heels cleannn

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog
    Well you are a skater,If i didn't skate I would probably think the same.(that you were gay),Skatin is great for you buddy,I think it's great exercise,I get my cardio that way when ever I can.Are you any good.I wish looking back i put more into it.My heelflips are frikin sweet though.I dont know what to tell ya.Dont stop skatin.Maybe you dont need to deal with this now.Your young,time will help you.dont sweat it.
    ok thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lack of Libido- Thanks Novedex xt
    By Smooth001 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 09:09 AM
  2. Superdrol PCT Help, (Not because of lack of research)...
    By javadsmm in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 05:15 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:52 PM
  4. Natural Way Of Battling Lose Of Libido?
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 08:01 PM
Log in
Log in