test and tren cycle question

BiGsWanGa

Awards
Right now I have a bottle of test E and a bottle of Fina and I am wondering how to take the fina. Im going to take the Test E 250mg a week so that means im going to be on for 10 weeks. But I dont know weather to take the tren at the beggining of the cyle or the moddle or the end? I say that because the tren I got the guy told me to take it 2 or 3 times a week. Ive decided since its my first cycle I am going to take one shot of test a week 2 shots of tren a week i just dont know when to start in my cycle.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now I have a bottle of test E and a bottle of Fina and I am wondering how to take the fina. Im going to take the Test E 250mg a week so that means im going to be on for 10 weeks. But I dont know weather to take the tren at the beggining of the cyle or the moddle or the end? I say that because the tren I got the guy told me to take it 2 or 3 times a week. Ive decided since its my first cycle I am going to take one shot of test a week 2 shots of tren a week i just dont know when to start in my cycle.
test e at 250 a week? you will see next to nothing from that. get more test before you do this cycle. fina should be injected every day at 35-40 mgs or every other day at 75 mgs.

if you take it at the end of your cycle it will help to solidify your gains as it is a very potent androgen. it will give you a very firm and dense look along with some impressive gains in strength. however with only 250 mgs of test a week you are only getting half the package.

how many ml's of fina do you have and at how many mg per ml.

MorganKane

Awards
I would take it at the end of the cycle.
You dont sound like you know much about AAS so you might want to research first.

Tren is not for beginners and the sides are not tolerated well by many.

If you plan to run your cycle for 10 weeks:
1-10 Test E 500mg a week
4-11 Tren A 75mg EOD - I would recommend it ED.

PCT starts in Week 12.

If this is your first cycle then DONT use Tren.
Run the Test E by it self.

If you have Tren E then reconsider using it. Tren E take a while to clear your system and if you have bad sides you will be stuck for a while

Insomnia is really bad for me with Tren A.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I would not suggest tren for a first cycle test alone would suffice.. And like jomi said 250mg of test is too low of a dose that is more like an HRT dose not a cycle.. What are your stats???? Do you know if it is tren ace or tren E?? Tren ace needs to be used at least EOD most do everyday injections with tren ace to reduce the side effects... Tren E can be used 2 x per week.. not to flame you but you need to do some more research before you consider AAS.. Do you have anything for PCT??

BiGsWanGa

Awards
i got 10cc of tren Ace at 250mg/ml
i do have pct liquid nolva

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
i got 10cc of tren Ace at 250mg/ml
i do have post cycle therapy liquid nolva
Tren ace at 250 mg/ml ????? Tren ace is usually 75 mg to 100 mg per ml sounds like you have tren enanthate not tren ace...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tren ace at 250 mg/ml ????? Tren ace is usually 75 mg to 100 mg per ml sounds like you have tren enanthate not tren ace...
i second this. tren a @ 250mg/ml would be quite stiff. i have never heard of it being made that high. the highest ive seen it go is 100mg/ml.

get more test for the cycle, and make sure what type of tren you have.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take it at the end of the cycle.
You dont sound like you know much about anabolic steroids so you might want to research first.

Tren is not for beginners and the sides are not tolerated well by many.

If you plan to run your cycle for 10 weeks:
1-10 Test E 500mg a week
4-11 Tren A 75mg EOD - I would recommend it ED.

post cycle therapy starts in Week 12.

If this is your first cycle then DONT use Tren.
Run the Test E by it self.

If you have Tren E then reconsider using it. Tren E take a while to clear your system and if you have bad sides you will be stuck for a while

Insomnia is really bad for me with Tren A.

Running the Tren a week past the Test is a horrible idea, your recovery through Post Cycle will be horrendous, if you do choose to run the compound, run the Test a week past the Tren.

Tren is best run ED to keep blood levels stable.

And to reiterate, you should possibly reconsider this cycle in exchange for some more time researching. I know that sounds rehashed, but it is in your best interests.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
bro, you need to put this on hold and do some serous studying here, these are questons you should not have to ask really. Having sead that you can run what you have, 250mg of test e a week is not enough test to run a test cycle but it would be enough to run with the tren if its tren e. at 250mg a ml is probably is but your really cutting it close on the tren even ( that works out to about 25mg a day of tren, the min dosage really.) I think you would be happier with a little more of both, and really tren is not a good steroid for a beginer. I would do some research and when you have your ducks in a row then get a couple more bottles of test and try that first. if you want a second compond fine, but try something milder first.

If you go with this as it is (I don't recomed that) at least make sure that end with the test as above (or togather) and that it is tren e. then run both for 250mg a week (divide up the shots, use a slin pin if you must, I would recomend 3 times a week)

I know that this is pretty much what everyone else said and there is a reason for that, its good advice. Also visit the diet and training sections, it never hurts.