increase oral winny (final week) and drop tren

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i'm rounding the last week of my 8 week cycle of test prop/tren a...

with the final 4 weeks including 50mgs of oral winny....

I'm droping the tren this final week so everything clears at the same time (so I was told)...should I increase the winny dose to 75mgs per day...? i'm getting some minor cramps, mostly forarm, some calf and the usuall lowerback pumps...

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna do doses of 100mg of oral winny due to the fact of it passing the liver first.

Also if you are having sides that you cant handle I would not up the dosage. But if you feel your able too I would but that is my opinion.

But I am sure a vet would give better advice.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
No real need to up the winny dose at this point... How did you do on your cycle( as far as results??)

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
No real need to up the winny dose at this point... How did you do on your cycle( as far as results??)
gain about 10-12 lbs, bodyfat remained the same around 9-10%

towards the end I started shooting e3d, pinning eod was just too much for me...and I also stopped the HCG around week 5-6...

I just started PCT today, i'm taking a bunch of diff stuff, all OTC, besdies NOLVA...

should I do anything with HCG (I still have plenty and I do have some test atrophied)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
You should not have dropped the HCG. There are a lot of variants on how you should run HCG. But the similarity in all of them is to get your boys up and running quickly during PCT. That said, this would mean that you would be running it at the end of your cycle and possibly the first week of PCT. Personally, unless you shutdown early on, I would run it the last three weeks of your cycle and the first week of PCT.

As I said, dosing schemes vary dramatically with this. If you run it throughout yoru cycle, then 250mcg on Sat and Sun is recommended. If you run it toward the end, then 500mcg on Sat and Sun is recommended. There is also a theory of "shocking" your system into a LH orgy by administering 5000mcg on Sat and Sun at the end of your cycle.....I'm not sold on this one.....it seems a bit much.