m1t: is it really worth it?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've read many many posts pn the rediculous strength and size gains made on m1t. I've also heard of the rediculous liver toxicity. I have the opportunity to get some and hav enever used it before. I want to know from past users: is it worth it?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I've never used it but I have only heard a few people say they liked it and kept their gains. Imo it sounds like a waste of time and money to use it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read many many posts pn the rediculous strength and size gains made on m1t. I've also heard of the rediculous liver toxicity. I have the opportunity to get some and hav enever used it before. I want to know from past users: is it worth it?

this is a steroid i responded VERY well to, although because of its power and the doses i was using i guess it would be hard not to. i ran 4 cycles, both standalone and in conjuntion with non 17AA orals.

I also managed to keep my gains from m1t fairly easily. After my last cycle i retained my gains for 6 months. m1t is no joke make sure you stock up on support supps and for the love of god go out and buy nizoral shampoo or you will look like mr clean.

you will continue to gain strength up to 2 weeks after cessation of use. i always found this curious and later learned that m1t also completely (well, 99%) suppressed the HPTA up to two weeks after cessation of use. run a 6 week pct with m1t or else.

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't...

Last edited by a moderator:
kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
even think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude all I can say is this stuff is not to be played with.A very strong substance,with MANY bad sides.Pretty much say goodbuy to mr.hairline.I ran a few cycles and put on crazy muscle,kept alot..........but aside from toxicity lethargy is HORABLE,HORABLE.I hope you dont have any big plans while taking it.Stick to halodrol your body will thank you!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Apparently I cross a line I wasn;t supposed to......many apologies to the mods....wasnt thinking right......my b

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, we all make mistakes.

My personal belief is M1T is very strong but also very toxic. Moreso on long term effects. There's other sources out there that are better used.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem, we all make mistakes.

My personal belief is M1T is very strong but also very toxic. Moreso on long term effects. There's other sources out there that are better used.
Nicely put Jayhawkk,way to step up.:thumbsup:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I truly appreciate the apathy and will not cross the line again. I am however still interested in peoples opinions.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look up my threads posting history and look for one that says 5 cycles m1t in a year or something to that nature. It contains bloodwork and some opinions

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Not worth it, i've run it 3 times and each time i felt like total ****, it can cause increases in prolactin and your sex drive will be nill, also expect extreme lethargy, bad headaches, big increase in blood pressure, and really bad back pumps. Oh ya and i had zero appetite on this stuff but i still gained 15lbs in 4 weeks with silly amounts of strength to go along with it. It's really not worth it, you can't stand to be on the stuff for more than 2 weeks the sides are so bad. Their is a reason everyone hates it because it's stupid harsh and you just feel plain bad on it, go with Testosterone same gains, not as much strength but you'll feel AWESOME on it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not worth it, i've run it 3 times and each time i felt like total ****, it can cause increases in prolactin and your sex drive will be nill, also expect extreme lethargy, bad headaches, big increase in blood pressure, and really bad back pumps. Oh ya and i had zero appetite on this stuff but i still gained 15lbs in 4 weeks with silly amounts of strength to go along with it. It's really not worth it, you can't stand to be on the stuff for more than 2 weeks the sides are so bad. Their is a reason everyone hates it because it's stupid harsh and you just feel plain bad on it, go with Testosterone same gains, not as much strength but you'll feel AWESOME on it.
Chaps you found the words i was looking for.I would encourage absolutely anybody to stay away from this ****.same with me dude,i couldn't force myself to eat and gained 17 pounds.but the sides were so ,so so bad.Go with something that is going to help in the long run.Test might be yorr best friend,compared to this ****.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The best way to describe how you feel on it is gross. Oh did i mention the moodiness and for some hairloss? Ya great stuff :run:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 years later and i'm still having issues from abusing the stuff :(

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry Jayhawkk,
I see how the post could have been taken
I wasn't trying to do anythign wrong

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I started lactating on the stuff on my 3rd cycle it freaked me out.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally i never had issues with m1-t I also never had the huge weight gains people talk about I had GREAT STRENGTH and good hardness. Almost akin to halostein though not as great.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem Burly. The non intentional stuff can be easily corrected with no problems.

Yeah chaps, I wish the hair loss was the biggest problem. I would of considered that a no biggy if the rest of the problems would of left.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so from the consolidation of what i heard i should skip the m1t and got my 1ad/4ad souce even if it way more expensive.....i love 4ad....it BLEW me up strength and size wise...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^ Most definately! I would advise that over M1T 7 days a week and twice on sunday :)

doom3q

Banned
Awards
Even though I love this stuff, and am honestly responding very well to it (even an increased libido) at just 10mg, I'm gonna have to say avoid it. Liver toxicity is overrated, but it should still be used with caution. It's only slightly worse than superdrol in that regard.

Avoid it because if you can afford a safer route, go for that instead. No point in risking your health if you don't have to. Trans 1T&4AD is great for mood, strength, and mass, and its a hell of alot easier on your system.

With that said, m1t could work well to kick start an injectable cycle or if you're a serious powerlifter. Most people do feel like **** on this stuff, but it doesn't mean you will. I'm in that lucky 40% that feels great, so try a small cycle to gauge your reaction if you must use m1t.

Good luck.

MTNMEDIC

I've done quite a bit of M1T in the past, never had any sides and my bloodwork has allways been fine. I never went over 10mg a day,..some take 20 or 30,..probally where the sides come from ? But this is me and everyone reacts differently.