Activate during a cycle?

longtom74

Awards
I coudn't find a direct answer on a search so If anyone has a link that can answer my question please post it?

Ok, SHMG binds to free test in the body. I'm assuming that it would increase with the increased test from injections, maybe reducing a 200mg shot to l100+ mgs than once its in your body(don't know the percentege). So if you take Activate on cycle wouldn't you get more out of your shot mg per mg? Lowering your dosage need or just getting the most out of your higher dosage inject? :blink:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Most steroids - from my recollection - actually lower SHBG themselves.
You wouldn't need Activate.

Better for PCT - later in PCT in my opinion. (And combined with a test booster .)

longtom74

Awards
lower shbg on their own? Is that because they are modified compounds?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's just how they work.

Even testosterone - in my recollection - lowers SHBG when administered.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
someone recently posted an article on here with research showing the oral winstrol absolutely punched SHBG in the face. Injectable winstrol, not so much.

Test lowers SHBG? hm, i was not aware of that. One more reason to love testosterone.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yes - I'll see if I can find the study that shows enanthate lowered SHBG.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Most steroids - from my recollection - actually lower SHBG themselves.
You wouldn't need Activate.
Correct, increase in androgens lead to decrease in SHBG. Increase in estrogens lead to increase in SHBG.

So i would agree to not bother using it on-cycle. It won't cause a problem, but it would not be best value for money.