fast acting PH's for shorter cycles

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, can u give me some ideas on some fast-acting PH's other than a 1-test product or 1AD?

since i had a bad reaction to the 1AD and had to end it, but still got descent gains from that short amount of time, im considering doing a short cycle ie- 1 or 2 weeks, with a faster acting PH-- w/o the high BP, skull-crushing headaches, etc.

im trying to work with my vendor in maybe doin an exchange for all of the 1AD i bought from him with a different product.

any ideas would be great.
thx

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
well....

all oral prohormones get into the blood stream at the same rate and in the same amount, so no one PH acts faster than another when taken orally. But a suggestion from me would be 4-ad/1,4-andro (800mg/600mg per day respectively),

But also I have done a high-dosed, trandermal, 4-ad short cycle (2 weeks) of 800mg applied on my skin per day (thats 16ml of solution) and and I will be damned if it did not work great :)

One more thing to consider:

All cycles of steroids (prohormones are steroid hormones) raise your blood pressure to certain degrees, so be careful.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yea iwas considering doin some T4 on a shorter cycle like u suggested.

ill look into it more. thx for the reply.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
bringin this thread back, my next cycle is gonna be T4 by itself.

from what i have concurred is that id like to try out 600-800mg/day x 4 weeks.

is this right(?) : max dose- 800mg x 7 days= 5600mg/week.

5600mg x 4weeks= 22400mg/cycle

22400 / 1000= 22.4grams/cycle

which = 2 bottles

am i right? cuz 1 bottle = 12grams

help me out if i fu**d up man.

thx

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
have you done 1-test in other ways? 1-ad seems to give headaches MUCH more than straight 1-test.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
bringin this thread back, my next cycle is gonna be T4 by itself.

from what i have concurred is that id like to try out 600-800mg/day x 4 weeks.

is this right(?) : max dose- 800mg x 7 days= 5600mg/week.

5600mg x 4weeks= 22400mg/cycle

22400 / 1000= 22.4grams/cycle

which = 2 bottles

am i right? cuz 1 bottle = 12grams

help me out if i fu**d up man.

thx
If taking 4ad alone, may wanna invest in an anti-e on cycle to avoid blowing up like a balloon.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
jweave, i re-started my 1-AD cycle. the whole story is posted on 1AD ?'s(my first thread.)

anyhow, i finally got some descent cash flow again, due to tax season, etc. and i missed the deadline of the T4 removal.

i dont wanna have to buy some 4aderm if i dont have too-- its like $40/bot.

scotty, thx for the insight bro, i was gonna purchase some nolva from liqua-solutions.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
i missed the deadline of the T4 removal.

Get some T-gel from Chemo, then buy some 4ad powder from 1fast, this is T4. BTW, go with the liquid letro with 4ad.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Get some T-gel from Chemo, then buy some 4ad powder from 1fast, this is T4. BTW, go with the liquid letro with 4ad.

letro, eh? what is the advantages over nolva? plus the letro is more expensive.

WOW!!! 12 bucks for 12grams? damn.

this is gonna be interesting.:)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
does the T-gel have everything in it? ie- Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, d-Limonene, Glycerol, Oleic Acid?

or do i need to add this in as well? i couldn't find the ingredients for the T-gel.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
T-Gel has it all bro, very convenient, just add the DMSO that comes with it

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
alright........... i just ordered a bottle of T-gel and 23 grams of the 4AD powder from 1Fast.

im going to have to order another bottle of the T-gel as well, but i figured im not going to start for over a month anyhow so might as well save some cash.

thx for ur help guys.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comes with it. Your all set.

A-Train

Awards
Comes with it. Your all set.
Cool.

Just so my math is correct, I have to ask...once the DMSO is mixed in, what is the final volume of the bottle, 240ml or 264ml?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established

If taking 4ad alone, may wanna invest in an anti-e on cycle to avoid blowing up like a balloon.
Viratase can also be used to avoid bloat in 4ad only cycles, which is what Wardog used on his 1200mg per day 4ad cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i might be holding off on the trans now. for reasons in other threads, etc.

what would be considered a really high dose orally of 4AD? ill be stacking with 600-900mg's 1, 4 andro.

thx

Dio

Awards
1800mg and up would be considered high. Also check with Edog, he had some good results with 4AD EC, at around 800mg/day

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Dio, the thing is that i already have 23 grams of 4AD powder from 1fast. and since the cease of the transdermal use, i was just gonna buy some caps, and do 'em like that. ill still purchase more for a later trans cycle.

ill try and find some studies, etc. of "frontloading" 4AD. and prob. use a daily dose of 2000mg's.

thx a lot.

EDIT: oh crap, i guess im gonna have to buy more anyhow now. i dont even have enough to do a 2 week cycle of just 1800.

sigh........

Dio

Awards
You could use less, but you wanted a "really high" dose. If I were you, I'd just divide the 4AD by how long I want my cycle to last.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You could use less, but you wanted a "really high" dose. If I were you, I'd just divide the 4AD by how long I want my cycle to last.
heh, well lets see. if i divided 23000mg's by 14 days. i come up with 1642._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _'mg's/day.

so it could go like this:

weeks 1-2: 1600mg's 4AD + 700mg's 1AD
weeks 3-4: 900mg's 1, 4 andro

(i have like 98 caps left of 1-AD- might as well throw em in the mix)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna buy some caps from 1fast, but dont know which ones to go with.

gelatin or cap em quick? wtf?? what does "O" and "OO" mean?

thx

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
i was gonna buy some caps from 1fast, but dont know which ones to go with.

gelatin or cap em quick? wtf?? what does "O" and "OO" mean?

thx
0 and 00 are the size of caps, you may want to contact 1fast about that, as I'm not completely sure which hold how much. Let him know what you're doing and he'll help you out.

Don't know why you're going through so much trouble to take 4ad oral as it has to pass through the liver which means less absorbtion. Transdermal = no pass throgh liver = more absorbtion of phs.....and with the current formula makes it even more effective. Good luck anyways.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah, I dont know why you are taking the 4-AD orally either...and I'm too lazy to search your threads...blah...here's a chart that might be of some help

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
thx bros!!

the reason im not using a trans is because i work a summer job aside from college which makes me sweat, come in contact with other chemicals, etc., etc. and if that isnt enough, the added DMSO would let other contacts get absorbed as well. plus, i swim a lot in the summer:)

anywho, looks like all ill need is the "O" caps, but ill talk to Mike just in case.

thx again guys.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I see your point Jergo. My first cycle was an oral 4ad only cycle, which wasn't too bad.....people respond differently to phs, so keep that in mind. I got some bloat, so keep something on hand for that.... as mentioned above in this thread. You also may get distended belly, which will go away when you come off of 4ad. Pick up training Volume while 'on'.....lower while 'off'...... keep cals high.....have post cycle meds on hand. Good luck...keep us posted.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
my 2nd cycle!!

ok, i thought some people might be interested on my 2nd cycle. here goes:

this is how its gonna look.

weeks 1-2: 600mg 1AD + 600mg 1, 4 andro + 1000mg 4AD
weeks 3-4: 600mg 1, 4 andro + 1000mg 4AD

i went ahead and bought 6 more grams of 4AD so i could run it a straight 1000mg/day. again, these will all be taken orally.

i took it upon myself to use the formasin for on cycle gyno and bloat problems.

i will let everyone know how its goin and post like every 2 or 3 days with gains/stats/sides.

thank you for everyone's input to get me situated.