• Established
Mega-TRN Phera-Plex
Week 1 2mg XXXXXX
Week 2 2mg XXXXXX
Week 3 4mg 10mg
Week 4 4mg 20mg
Week 5 XXXXX 20mg
Week 6 XXXXX 30mg

Would it be better to run PP first or TRN and PP at the same time? Is it even a good idea to run two progestins in one cycle?

Davrlev

Awards
yea i was wonderin the same thing i want to stack pheramax nd megatrn in a few months... any ideass

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well I completed this cycle already. I did TRN 4mg/4mg/6mg/6mg/0mg/0mg and PP 0/0/10mg/20mg/20mg/30mg. Strength and size gains were great. I put on a good 10 pounds and kept everything through PCT with nolva, alpha drive xl, and restore.

My BP was kinda high especially during the 3rd week, so I increased my hawthorn berry dose and it took care of everything. When I started the PP i lost a lot of my appetite and I had to force myself to eat. I didn't have any other issues with the cycle and I would do it again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I feel thru my experience with this combo is that it will get you if you are gyno prone. The TRN is a gyno maker in my book lol. Do yourself a favor and stay away from designer orals, esp. if you are gyno prone or have existing gyno.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trn is a definite itchy nipple maker.
It seems like a waste now to use PHs.

Try maybe some Dbol or anadrol w/ an injectible.
Eventually, the PHs will slow down and your gains are going to be smaller with them.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
welcome back its been awhile hasnt it ahaha.

that last post seems ironic coming from the guy i labeled as the PH king. lol.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I was nervous as hell with going up to 6mg with the TRN. I have a little gyno from puberty the way it is, but I got through the cycle scott free.