Anavar stack with...

linznmike1305

Awards
I just got 100 anavar and started this week i got cypionate - test and EQ on the way .. i have a mild case of gyno so i think the cyp is a no go? or is it okay... i dont want this gyno to get any worse do i have to take nolva wit the anavar an eq ? or is stacking the anavar wit cyp alright?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the stack but do you really want to start a new cycle with a case of gyno? why not take some letro at 2.5 mg for a week and then go down to .5 mg until the gyno is cleared up and then start your cycle?

linznmike1305

Awards
that would be smart thing to do ... the summer almost over which blows an im kina anxious, beside anavar shouldnt mess with gyno at all..i dont think EQ does eighter what should i take while starting my cycle to make sure that it doesnt get worse though? -thanks for the reply

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The only thing to stack with var is test. EQ should be run at least 16 weeks, and only with test. Just do as ripped said and get rid of the gyno and then start your cycle.

linznmike1305

Awards
what would be the best thing to take to get rid of the gyno, i heard alot about letro, never heard of it what does it run for and how long do u have to take it to get rid of gyno? also when takin anavar u start off the first week taking 2 do u stay consistent with two till then end of the cycle?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't want to run letro anymore than you have to in order to get rid of the gyno. Letro has a bad effect on your lipid profile.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
what would be the best thing to take to get rid of the gyno, i heard alot about letro, never heard of it what does it run for and how long do u have to take it to get rid of gyno? also when takin anavar u start off the first week taking 2 do u stay consistent with two till then end of the cycle?
nolvadex is one of the best for gyno, I would run 40mg a day for the first week then 20mg a day for the next few weeks until its cleared. If you have had gyno you really should run nolvadex with any cycle you do from here on out.

BTW you really shouldn't be doing steroid if you didn't know this basic information. I would stop and do a lot more research before you begin again.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolvadex is one of the best for gyno, I would run 40mg a day for the first week then 20mg a day for the next few weeks until its cleared. If you have had gyno you really should run nolvadex with any cycle you do from here on out.

BTW you really shouldn't be doing steroid if you didn't know this basic information. I would stop and do a lot more research before you begin again.
Bump to that. If you don't know the basics you should read for about a good month.

Then prepare your cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nolva or Ralox for the gyno. Ralox being my first choice.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
anavar stacks well with test, or small amounts of dbol. Basically, very moderate amounts of any aromitizing compound with anavar is a good combination.