mild gyno, 3 weeks out - AnabolicMinds.com

mild gyno, 3 weeks out

1. New Member

mild gyno, 3 weeks out

I think I may have a very mild case of gyno, after a stack on 1-ad and 4-ad but used the 4-ad transdermal rather heavy, I'm 3 weeks into pct with 6-oxo, trib, and milk thistle, I just purchased some nolva and it will take a couple days to arrive, is it to late or should I be okay? when I use the nolva should it get rid of this small amount of gyno? any advice would be great

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gettin' big
    I think I may have a very mild case of gyno, after a stack on 1-ad and 4-ad but used the 4-ad transdermal rather heavy, I'm 3 weeks into post cycle therapy with 6-oxo, trib, and milk thistle, I just purchased some nolva and it will take a couple days to arrive, is it to late or should I be okay? when I use the nolva should it get rid of this small amount of gyno? any advice would be great

Letrozole gets rid of gyno entirely.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGiblets
    Letrozole gets rid of gyno entirely.
    nolva will work excellent. letro as far as im concerned is horse crap for gyno. im speaking entirely from my experience. ive had gyno pop up 4 times on cycle. 3 times i used nolva and it went away. 1 time (as we speek) ive used letro and it hasnt done anything. im going to have to drop the tren so i dont have to deal with prolactin issues and run some nolva.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    nolva will work excellent. letro as far as im concerned is horse crap for gyno. im speaking entirely from my experience. ive had gyno pop up 4 times on cycle. 3 times i used nolva and it went away. 1 time (as we speek) ive used letro and it hasnt done anything. im going to have to drop the tren so i dont have to deal with prolactin issues and run some nolva.

Well, from MY experience letrozole got rid of my nipple lump that nolva couldn't touch. The only thing nolva did for me was limit my on-cycle gains and keep the lump from being overly tender.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED PCT ADVICE QUICK, onset of mild gyno week 4 PCT
    By 1997Stang in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 04:47 PM
  2. Lee Priest, 4 weeks out!
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 03:08 AM
  3. 10 weeks out
    By b-boy in forum Pics
    Replies: 22