mild gyno, 3 weeks out

gettin' big

Awards
I think I may have a very mild case of gyno, after a stack on 1-ad and 4-ad but used the 4-ad transdermal rather heavy, I'm 3 weeks into pct with 6-oxo, trib, and milk thistle, I just purchased some nolva and it will take a couple days to arrive, is it to late or should I be okay? when I use the nolva should it get rid of this small amount of gyno? any advice would be great

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
I think I may have a very mild case of gyno, after a stack on 1-ad and 4-ad but used the 4-ad transdermal rather heavy, I'm 3 weeks into post cycle therapy with 6-oxo, trib, and milk thistle, I just purchased some nolva and it will take a couple days to arrive, is it to late or should I be okay? when I use the nolva should it get rid of this small amount of gyno? any advice would be great

Letrozole gets rid of gyno entirely.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Letrozole gets rid of gyno entirely.
nolva will work excellent. letro as far as im concerned is horse crap for gyno. im speaking entirely from my experience. ive had gyno pop up 4 times on cycle. 3 times i used nolva and it went away. 1 time (as we speek) ive used letro and it hasnt done anything. im going to have to drop the tren so i dont have to deal with prolactin issues and run some nolva.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
nolva will work excellent. letro as far as im concerned is horse crap for gyno. im speaking entirely from my experience. ive had gyno pop up 4 times on cycle. 3 times i used nolva and it went away. 1 time (as we speek) ive used letro and it hasnt done anything. im going to have to drop the tren so i dont have to deal with prolactin issues and run some nolva.

Well, from MY experience letrozole got rid of my nipple lump that nolva couldn't touch. The only thing nolva did for me was limit my on-cycle gains and keep the lump from being overly tender.