Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always wondered...

Weeks 1-5 500mg Test E
Week 1-10 250mg Test E
500mg Test E for 5 weeks is pointless man. At 250mg it's anabolic effects are not going to be prominent, especially if you are younger. Older guys can definitely get effective results from 250mg because their baseline Test numbers are lower. However, nearest I can remember you are not an older cat.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Neither of these is a good idea. Both are pointless, IMO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
idunk i cant help but to think your avatar is actually a picture of yourself. :D

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
testosterone enanthate does not reach therapeuitic levels in the blood until you have been on it for 4 weeks. some do not begin to notice the "kick" until week 5.

500 mgs of test E for 10-12 weeks is what you need to do.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Both are very bad ideas IMO, I never notice anything until week 4-5 and that's a minimum of 500 mg. Test Cyp. 750 might not be a bad idea either if you have cycled several times before.

gazdecki

Awards
This question was for a friend who bought 20 amps of 250mg of Test E and only received 10 of them.

I on the other hand plan on running Test E 500mg 10 weeks.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This question was for a friend who bought 20 amps of 250mg of Test E and only received 10 of them.

Just hook your friend up, Test is cheap anyways :D I would personally wait until I had enough Test

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Ouch...bummer.

Just tell him to hold off for now until he gets more. If he's got some good size on him, I'd avoid 500mg Enan altogether and jump to 750 otherwise he'll be disappointed if he had cycles anything like superdrol, etc.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
neither. A long ester test needs a front load to be effective at anything less than 12weeks in my opinion