Bloodwork done...total test BAD!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

Bloodwork done...total test BAD!

I wanted to make my first post/thread a good one!

Guys, I just got my bloodwork back from the dr. MY TOTAL TESTOSTERONE IS 182! THE RANGE SAYS ITS 240-950! I'm a 22 year old fb. player (6'4", 290) who has only one cycle under his belt. PCT ended 5 months ago!

20 weeks of prop 900-1100/wk
    1-10 w/ tren act. 700/wk
    11-18 var at 50/wk

My pct was 2.5 weeks of clomid and nolva
    I also took 10 500iu shots of HCG

I'm kinda freaked out?! I cant PCT again because the NCAA comes around here in a couple weeks for camp, and im planning a prop/suspension cycle following that.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

20 week cycle onto only 2.5 weeks of PCT? I'm not too wise on steroid cycles but that sounds pretty rediculous to me...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

I realize I went too long of cycle and too short of pct for my first. what can i do now?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.21%

Try some natrual test boosters. That was not a wise choice 20 weeks on and 2.5 PCT but I am sure you realize that now.

So I would defintley try natrual test boosters. Not too sure if clomid might help at this point leave that for the vets.
  5. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.96%

Do not do this cycle!!!!

Coming back off this cycle will be impossible. You should look into TRT, and not attempt this cycle. By doing this cycle, your test levels in all likelihood will get even worse when trying to do PCT.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6%

^^^ could someone link me to some info in TRT?

So I should not attempt another cycle?
  7. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.96%

hey man, check out this forum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/hormo...ement-therapy/

lots good info
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.99%

Quote Originally Posted by housemoney
    ^^^ could someone link me to some info in TRT?

So I should not attempt another cycle?
    It wasn't the length of your cycle that was bad for your natural production of test, rather it was the amount of anabolic steroids you took. More than a gram of test per week for 20 weeks + 700mg of tren for 10 weeks.

It takes time for your body to recover EVEN w/ a lengthy post cycle therapy and yours needed to be twice as long (even if you felt recovered after 2.5 weeks). Also the Clo & Nolva should not have been run concurrently but rather consecutively to maxamize their respective benefits.

Your test results aren't as bad as you think...the best thing for your recovery would be to stay off of anabolic steroids and give yourself time to recover. This could be another 5 months. During this time you could use some of Dr.D's methods for recoverying from low test...but it does involve SERMs and the like.

IF you must do another cycle it will further hinder your natural recovery...but you may because of your "profession" have no choice. If so than run a smarter cycle; one that will maxamize the benefits at lower doses of AAS. For example as the cycle progresses SHBG tends to bind increasing amounts of test leaving less free. You could introduce Proviron (or DHT base) later in the cycle to reinvigorate the current dose of AAS rather than relying on huge doses. Don't forget that Nettle Root or better yet DS' Activate is a natural way to boost free test through ligan binding to SHBG.

Get that diet dialed in to your goal and you will need less AAS to acomplish it. I realize that you think you need such high doses because of your size, but w/ only one cycle under your belt you DO NOT. Think about it. At your current pace, 5 cycles from now you'll need 2 grams of test per week to grow!
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

you are 22 you should not be looking into testosterone replacement or hormone replacement therapy. you ran 2.5 weeks of of post cycle therapy, that is your problem. you never properly jumpstarted your HPTA after you shut it down on cycle. what doses did you run the nolva and chlomid at? if you run cycles in the future BE SMART. PCT is the most important part of the cycle.

DO NOT start another cycle until your body has recovered from your last one.

this is what you need to do.

chlomid
    150 mgs a day week 1
    100 mgs a day week 2-3
    50 mgs a day weeks 4

nolva
    60 mgs a day week 1
    40 mgs a day week 2-3
    20 mgs a day week 4

rebound xt-
    1 cap a day week 1
    2 caps a day week 2
    2 caps a day week 3
    1 cap a day week 4

you can expect to quintuple your natural testosterone levels with that stack. stay away from the hcg for post cycle therapy, it is suppressive and should be used on cycle as opposed to during post cycle therapy. i assure you this will solve your problem, more gear will only worsen it.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.71%

Guys, I just got my bloodwork back from the dr. MY TOTAL TESTOSTERONE IS 182! THE RANGE SAYS ITS 240-950! I'm a 22 year old fb. player (6'4", 290) who has only one cycle under his belt. post cycle therapy ended 5 months ago!

1-10 w/ tren act. 700/wk
    11-18 var at 50/wk

My post cycle therapy was 2.5 weeks of clomid and nolva

I'm kinda freaked out?! I cant post cycle therapy again because the NCAA comes around here in a couple weeks for camp, and im planning a prop/suspension cycle following that.
    don't do a new cycle if you haven't recoved from the last one. meowmeow is quite right. 182 isn't as bad as it seams. time on should be time off but the absolute min is 6 weeks. Here is what I would do, forget the clomid altogather and run a PCT routine of nolvadex. 40mg a day for the first week then 20mg every day for 3 to 5 weeks after. if your nuts are still on the small side (of normal that is) you can run 500iu of HCG ed for 10 days. But don't count those ten days as part of your PCT.

Oh and next time LOOK before you leap, this could have been a hell of a lot worse then it is.

If your going ahead with that cycle then at least pick something on the milds side, EQ would work good here (can be detected for six months though) Remember you CAN screw your body up forever doing this type of thing so weight your risk carefully.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    this is what you need to do.

chlomid
    150 mgs a day week 1
    100 mgs a day week 2-3
    50 mgs a day weeks 4

nolva
    60 mgs a day week 1
    40 mgs a day week 2-3
    20 mgs a day week 4

rebound xt-
    1 cap a day week 1
    2 caps a day week 2
    2 caps a day week 3
    1 cap a day week 4

you can expect to quintuple your natural testosterone levels with that stack. stay away from the hcg for post cycle therapy, it is suppressive and should be used on cycle as opposed to during post cycle therapy. i assure you this will solve your problem, more gear will only worsen it.
    it would be 100% impossible to measure your test levels on that PCT, as there is ATD in it. also, i wouldnt put ATD in ANY pct. puts estrogen in the gutter too much - something milder is more suited for PCT. you wouldnt run arimidex or letro during PCT would you? then why run ATD which is just as strong an AI?

and whoever suggested clomid and nolva consecutively - that's an opinion, and not grounded in anything besides a guess. me and about 3/4 or juicers will stack both nolva and clomid together after a cycle. works great, tried and true. plus if you end up with bunk liquid oral sh1t from IBE or somewhere, you have a backup chemical for HPTA stimulation.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    it would be 100% impossible to measure your test levels on that post cycle therapy, as there is ATD in it. also, i wouldnt put ATD in ANY post cycle therapy. puts estrogen in the gutter too much - something milder is more suited for post cycle therapy. you wouldnt run arimidex or letro during PCT would you? then why run ATD which is just as strong an AI?

and whoever suggested clomid and nolva consecutively - that's an opinion, and not grounded in anything besides a guess. me and about 3/4 or juicers will stack both nolva and clomid together after a cycle. works great, tried and true. plus if you end up with bunk liquid oral sh1t from IBE or somewhere, you have a backup chemical for HPTA stimulation.
    ATD provides the benefeit of both suppressing estrogen and having the ability to bind to androgen receptors specifically on the hypothalamus. this eliminates the negative feedback system in regards to both estrogen AND androgens, making recovery that much quicker. also, look at the dosage recommendations. 1-2 caps will not completely eliminate estrogen while still providing for blocking of the androgen receptors on the hypothalamus. ATD (the substance in rebound xt) is a very effective tool for use during post cycle therapy and i think it would do a person with a total test count of 188 more good than nolva or chlomid alone.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

it would be 100% impossible to measure your test levels on that post cycle therapy, as there is ATD in it. also, i wouldnt put ATD in ANY post cycle therapy. puts estrogen in the gutter too much - something milder is more suited for post cycle therapy. you wouldnt run arimidex or letro during post cycle therapy would you? then why run ATD which is just as strong an AI?

I opt for Clomid+Nolva, because Clomid starts to work very quickly, as Nolva takes 2-3 weeks to really kick in. I normally go w/Clomid+Nolva for 2 weeks, then run Nolva alone for 2 weeks (this is assuming you are running a 4 week post cycle therapy - Depends on your cycle). Then again, some can't deal with the side effects of Clomid...

And me personally, I stay away from ATD during PCT mostly for the obvious reasons stated above. I think ATD could be useful to some, but at no more than 25mg/day, and that's for cycles with highly aromatizing compounds.

JMO...
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

it would be 100% impossible to measure your test levels on that post cycle therapy, as there is ATD in it. also, i wouldnt put ATD in ANY post cycle therapy. puts estrogen in the gutter too much - something milder is more suited for PCT. you wouldnt run arimidex or letro during PCT would you? then why run ATD which is just as strong an AI?

Late response but when you say "bunk liquid oral sh1t from IBE" what do you mean. Does IBE suck? I am taking IBE Nolva now and I'm curious. Thanks
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.47%

Quote Originally Posted by SamSmith
    Late response but when you say "bunk liquid oral sh1t from IBE" what do you mean. Does IBE suck? I am taking IBE Nolva now and I'm curious. Thanks
    I don't know his expierence but I've had nothing but great expierences with IBE.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.68%

I used IBE nolva after a 1-test, 4-ad, superdrol cycle and my testiculars were working fine. Also, no gyno either.
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.67%

Guys, I just got my bloodwork back from the dr. MY TOTAL TESTOSTERONE IS 182! THE RANGE SAYS ITS 240-950! I'm a 22 year old fb. player (6'4", 290) who has only one cycle under his belt. post cycle therapy ended 5 months ago!

1-10 w/ tren act. 700/wk
    11-18 var at 50/wk

My post cycle therapy was 2.5 weeks of clomid and nolva

I'm kinda freaked out?! I cant PCT again because the NCAA comes around here in a couple weeks for camp, and im planning a prop/suspension cycle following that.

That was a very stupid cycle. You should have done some research before you started your cycle.

Dont continue to be stupid, get some help from your doctor.

You really are clueless about AAS usage.
    Why would you plan to use prop and suspension in the same cycle?

You really need to stop and get some help before you think about using AAS again.
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.94%

What did your doctor suggest?
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dead thread alert!!

i dunno why i missed this before, but the guy could easily have naturally low test levels. being 290# doesnt mean a damn thing in terms of hormones. if he is not terribly lean, which i suspect is likely, then he may have been testosterone deficient before the cycle...granted, he didnt help things much with that awful cycle.

but the treatment is really the same. good endos evaluating someone for TRT will try clomid, arimidex or HCG first.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Had bloodwork done, and my total testosterone is
    By kojack in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Bloodwork done, test extremely low (21 years old)
    By vorcellian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 08:12 PM
  3. Total Test 159 - Restarting HPTA hard..
    By crazydoc1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-23-2004, 03:35 PM
  4. Total Test- how high?
    By crazydoc1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2004, 11:32 AM