Nolva during cycle - Questions

1. Nolva during cycle - Questions

Hey guys

I have had my T1-Pro for a week now, and I am waiting on my nolva to arrive.

I currently have very small (about pea sized) gyno behind my nips, you cant tell I have them even with 9% body fat. I got these years ago thru puberty but they never left. This will be my first cycle, and I am very afraid of these getting larger, extremely afraid . So I figured I should run some nolva with my cycle. I plan on using 1 squirt of T-1 pro in the morning and at night, a 4 week cycle. Should I be using nolva through my cycle, or should I only start if gyno starts to flare. If so how much should I dose with daily, I would assume I would need a fairly low dosage. Also do you guys think I will not shut down so hard, and recover more quickly because I will be running nolva through and after my cycle?

I was also wondering if I did get any gyno, it would most likely be from progesterone right? Which would be able to be treated by something like vitex, correct?

Thanks guys I appreciate the help

2. If you're as concerned as you say, be safe and use the nolva during the cycle. At say, 10mg/day. It's a small price to pay for your piece of mind IMO.

There's no Nor compounds in T1-Pro, so any gyno would be the result of plain estogen, not proestrogen.

Good luck,
    Cosmos

3. I was wondering if any of you guys think formasin or aromazap would work?
    •   

4. anyone using r-alpha lipoic acid to enhance gear and even creatine? just got some and wondering wether it will be effective--especially postworkout?

5. Quote Originally Posted by creator
    anyone using r-alpha lipoic acid to enhance gear and even creatine? just got some and wondering wether it will be effective--especially postworkout?
    What does this have to do with nolva during cycle?

Similar Forum Threads

1. a few nolva and cycle questions
    By Rageabolic1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 02:24 PM
  2. Info on running nolva during cycle
    By RJW719 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2010, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 12:08 PM
  4. HCG during cycle questions