Ok guys i've seaching for these past fews days and still can't get a straight answer just mixed answers. I am sorry if these are stupid questions and if its too many questions so here it goes...
1. what is the diference between progesterones and progestins?(are they the same)
2. what the difference between proges gyno and estro gyno.
3. what causes proges gyno, estro attaching itself to proges receptor or proges attaching itself to the proges receptor.
4. Does AAS such as tren, M1t, X-mass, deca increase progesterone or progestin or decrease it?.
5. Will letro increase test levels during pct?
6. What happens to the circulating estrogen after letro and other type ll AIs have stoped Aromatase enzyme from aromatizing steroid compounds.
7. Do AIs lower progesterone or progestins too.
8. What exactly is estrogen rebound.
If anyone can anyone can answer these questions i will greatly appreciatly as i have been so frustrated trying figure this stuff out. Thanks