Penis growth from cycling?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the grotestqueness :)

Has anyone else noticed any **** growth while on steroids? Within the last 2 years I have done 3 cycles... I was pretty sure my **** stopped growing after puberty, but it's grown about 1.5 inches in the last 2 years (went from average to above average). Anyone know if it could be related to cycling? Another theory is that my bodyfat has dropped dramatically, so it looks more cut.

This might turn out to be a pretty interesting thread :bb2:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well your penis isnt a muscle, so im guessing you are imagining things. Or maybe you are really lucky. :woohoo:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If you're still in puberty, it will grow with certain steroids. Growth after puberty is impossible from steroids because the androgen receptors responsible for growth are turned off.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you just shaved your junk??

Adds a visual inch

;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and lowering bodyfat will make more of it "available".

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if you're like me and pull the **** out of it. It will look longer until you pass out.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
That's what happens when you get a hard-on, it's supposed to grow.:rolleyes:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
That's what happens when you get a hard-on, it's supposed to grow
Thanks guys... I found out from research that what happened was I had what's called an "erection" (blood literally gets "trapped" in the blood vessels) and that's what made it grow a little. Thanks for the help!

You all are f*ckers =P

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys... I found out from research that what happened was I had what's called an "erection" (blood literally gets "trapped" in the blood vessels) and that's what made it grow a little. Thanks for the help!

You all are f*ckers =P
LOL...nicely done. Rep points at ya!

Barbell500

Awards

You all are f*ckers =P
That was great. :nutkick:

Barbell500

Awards
If you're still in puberty, it will grow with certain steroids. Growth after puberty is impossible from steroids because the androgen receptors responsible for growth are turned off.
Hmm, that's interesting, what steroids are those?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
steroids with large dht conversion, or dht itself i believe.

for children with "micropenis" a topical dht cream is used to stimulate growth.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahahaha... you won't believe this. Apparently those ****ing measuring tapes start at 1 inch. I knew it was too good to be true. Cutting down bodyfat as well as manscaping did help add an extra inch of usable **** though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 69
Anabolics 17
General Chat 3
IGF-1/GH 72
Anabolics 23