Easiest place for first time injection?

gazdecki

Awards
I'm wondering what the easiest injection site is in terms of never injecting before.

So basically what muscle goes smoothest during injections?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I think glute is best to start.. You can checkout this site if you have not seen it . it has some good injection pics and tips.. www.spotinjections.com......

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going to depend on your build. If you have more lean muscle or more fat or if you're real thin.

gazdecki

Awards
I think glute is best to start.. You can checkout this site if you have not seen it . it has some good injection pics and tips.. www.spotinjections.com......
Yea i'm looking at that site right now. I'm considering quads just because they are in front of me, and I am able to see what I am doing.

Another question... can I use 23G 1" Pins to draw and shoot with all in one?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bigger the needle to draw the more damage to the membrane sealing the container.

eRICH

Awards
I find ventro glute the least painful. I personally pinned my delt the first time just because its easy to reach. Quads can hurt but is nice because its in front of you and you can easily use both hands.
Basically i'd do a glute shot-lay down on your side-the area you want to hit is right below your hip on the side of the glute. Also def use one pin to pull then swap to a nice sharp one to shoot.
goodluck
e

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yea i'm looking at that site right now. I'm considering quads just because they are in front of me, and I am able to see what I am doing.

What compound are you injecting?

Also, you will want to draw with one needle, and then use a new one to inject.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bunch of pansies! Afraid of a large blunt steel object ramming into your muscle?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

If you do a glute shot you should use 23g 1 and a half inch pin( depending on BF%) I use a 21 g to draw and shoot with a 23g or 25g 1 inch or 1 and a half inch depending on where I am injecting... What are you injecting ( what kind of test)... Quads can be painful sometimes IMO .. I think glute will be a good starting point.. You know how to aspraite right??...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would use a difff pin to draw then inject with unless I am using a 25ga & up. I am using a 25 for test suspension and it still glides right in the skin after penetrating the membrane. $.02

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Also go with a 25g if you do your quad.. Look under info on the spotinjections site I gave you and it will give some advise on pin size....

gazdecki

Awards
Gonna be using Test E 500mg via amps. I don't know what to order... I'm thinking 22 to draw and 25 to shoot.

If I order a syringe with a needle am I able to remove the needle with another to shoot with?

Thinking:
25 Terumo 22 G X 1" Syringe with Needle
25 Terumo 25 G X 1" Needle only

Does that sound appropriate for Test E 500mg 10 weeks?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you should be good with 25 of each. 2 injections per week, for 10 weeks = 20 pins of each.

Yeah its fine to draw with a 22, but like one of the other guys stated, unless you are super lean, you might want 1.5" for glutes.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
25ga is a little thin for oil. I would go with a 23 x 1.5.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what the easiest injection site is in terms of never injecting before.

So basically what muscle goes smoothest during injections?
IMO, the easiest place will be your delts. Very small margin for error in that area.

Glutes would be the second easiest. Some people miss a bit in the glutes and hit a nerve or fatty tissue, or move the pin around too much causing swelling and some pain/discomfort.

Both are easy though. So I've been told.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like my thighs/upper quad. top of the leg sort of on the side. check out spotinjections.com

dont put too much thought into it. pretty soon you will be wanting to shoot in different muscle just to see what its like.. i.e. traps :)

test e is pretty painless regardless. lots of people say quad injections hurt but its because they shoot in the area right above their knee. not a good spot. like i said, do it on the outside of your leg up top.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am using a 23 guage 1.5" in the quads and having no problems. If you click on the link to my log there is a page near the end where I go through injection procedure as well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome link there idunk.sorry i just got a kick out of that.

btw if you dont want to damage the container you are drawing from then why not use 25g to draw? does it take to long or what is the reason?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya it just takes longer to draw. i use a 22g to draw. i have a 50ml vial and about 30 ml left and the rubber on the top is already starting to flake.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Quads definitely Quads, i love em and they are painless, delts are also like butter. For some reason i found glutes awkward.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
ya it just takes longer to draw. i use a 22g to draw. i have a 50ml vial and about 30 ml left and the rubber on the top is already starting to flake.
Yeah, that's the problem with the 50ml jugs. 10ml's are the way to go...imo. Unless you preload your cycle and plan to use the entire 50ml.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back Cuffs, My best friend used 23, 1.5 pins to pin himself in quad for the first time, so far so good, as he is using TestE, TrenE, and EQ. He thought about ventro glute and others, but felt quads would be best as he could get most control in quads.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
out of all the places i've pinned quads delts calf bi's tris etc I like spot injecting lol I have always found delts the easiest for some reason