Well look who the cat drug in....

SHOT

Awards
Just got the invite from Bone to check out the site...looks great bros...i see alot of names i know...ill stick around alittle bit....for those who dont know me...you will shortly i guess

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum!  Your experience and knowledge is an asset to the board...

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Shot glad to see you on the forums

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SHOT in this biatch!! What's up, Brother!!

You found my sanctum of quiet, and 0-tolerance of flaming! :D

DarCSA

Awards
Damn it looks like the big man has come to play. Welcome, SHOT. I hope to see some good stuff from you man. You know your stuff from reading your posts in the past. We are really getting more and more informed people over here. OW OW!!!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got the invite from Bone to check out the site...looks great bros...i see alot of names i know...ill stick around alittle bit....for those who dont know me...you will shortly i guess
Your still a punk :D

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Oh geez, SHOT is in the house. All dosage recommendations will now be tripled!! LOL!

SHOT

Awards
SHOT in this biatch!! What's up, Brother!!

You found my sanctum of quiet, and 0-tolerance of flaming! :D
Hey bro didnt even notice who you were at first...i guess over here you are BIG pete...on BB.com you are known as Still smaller then SHOT pete ;) but its ok no need you change your name on this board just because i came over lol

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Welcome bro....

Shot- The man who inject with 18g needles....

Super Tri's

Awards
hey Shot,

this things really starting to build up!

Bozz

Awards
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Welcome bro....

Shot- The man who inject with 18g needles....

Come on bro we've all done that once or twice. OK so probably it was only me that couldnt figure out to change the sust rediject needle but it didnt hurt THAT bad.

bOZz

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Come on bro we've all done that once or twice. OK so probably it was only me that couldnt figure out to change the sust rediject needle but it didnt hurt THAT bad.

bOZz
I wanna laugh, but that makes me cringe :D

b-boy

Awards
welcome shot

welcome aboard bro, your a good guy that knows his ****, ive always respected that.... GLAD your here bro...

snakeman458

Awards
hey shot glad to have you over here bro. lots of great knowledge. always a plus.