**MAXIMIZE Your STEROIDS: ULTIMATE Anabolic SECRETS!**
07-16-2006 06:14 PM
"Conclusion: if the introduction of Nolvadex 25 years ago was a brilliant idea, times have changed. Very effective anti-aromatase drugs (such as Letrozole or Anastrazole) have been introduced. They will fight gynecomastia, help prevent the anti-anabolic actions of estrogens, fight fat and water retention. They will also boost natural testosterone production far more effectively than Nolvadex. So, it is up to you to decide whether you wish impair your rate of progression with an outdated drug or move on to the 21st century.
(1) Max SR. Androgen-estrogen synergy in rat levator ani muscle: glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 1984 Dec;38(2-3):103-7.
(2) Rance NE, Max SR. Modulation of the cytosolic androgen receptor in striated muscle by sex steroids. Endocrinology. 1984 Sep;115(3):862-6.
(3) Kobori M, Yamamuro T. Effects of gonadectomy and estrogen administration on rat skeletal muscle. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989 Jun;(243):306-11.
(4) Suzuki S, Yamamuro T. Long-term effects of estrogen on rat skeletal muscle. Exp Neurol. 1985 Feb;87(2):291-9.
(5) Koot RW, Amelink GJ, Blankenstein MA, Bar PR. Tamoxifen and oestrogen both protect the rat muscle against physiological damage. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1991;40(4-6):689-95.
(6) Naessens G, De Slypere JP, Dijs H, Driessens M. Hypogonadism as a cause of recurrent muscle injury in a high level soccer player. A case report. Int J Sports Med. 1995 Aug;16(6):413-7."
07-16-2006 06:22 PM
Oh Christ Ross. I really don't feel like owning you right now with this 'article'. You didn't even change anything after Nark and I destroyed it.
Back to the drawing board for you.
07-16-2006 06:24 PM
I can't believe people are repping Ross for this ****. My respect for this board just dropped.
Ross you and I are cool and all but you need to start writing something that connot be picked apart in 10 seconds.
07-16-2006 06:32 PM
Who's repping him??
I mean - COME ON people! Geebus cripes!
07-16-2006 06:33 PM
They removed my NEVER-ENDING cycle thread.
Originally Posted by Bajanbastard
This was a CLASSIC--food for thought!
07-16-2006 06:33 PM
FIRST OF ALL, name ONE thing I said that is FASLE!
Originally Posted by jmh80
LET's START THERE...
07-16-2006 06:38 PM
Just like that - the fun is gone, again.
He's like a Chinese fire drill at a redlight...
I still can't believe there were people repping him....
07-16-2006 06:40 PM
Similar Forum Threads
By DKZ in forum Anabolics
Last Post: 11-22-2010, 06:32 PM
By koi1214 in forum Anabolics
Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:54 AM
By Vitruvian in forum Nutraplanet
Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:38 PM
By hennessey1027 in forum Supplement Logs
Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:25 PM