Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    nice post. my thoughts,

premise: Prop is the best Test-Ester.
    CED59: I agree totally. If it allows for the most maintainable gains I don't know. Long Esters yield retainable gains usually. Based on the short'est' ester is best argument, we'd say that suspension gains would be more retainable. obviously, not the case

premise: EQ, need to be used 12 weeks.

CED59: I agree but for a different reason, however, you can frontload EQ 1000,1000,800 and it will be active at over 600mg in your body.

premise: Some anabolic steroids don't shutdown HPTA.
    CED59: Vague statement. Shutdown is dose dependent. Avoiding shutdown is possible though, that is correct.

premise: AI used year round.
    CED59: I agree 95%. I don't get the estrogen sides but, if you are taking finasteride - I'd recommend it. Aromasin, ATD or 6oxo. not Letro or Adex! <-- bad news, in my opinion
    Great resoponse!

In response to you:

The REASON that suspension is not best for well-maintained gains, is because it has a PROFOUND impact on the HPTA, due to the RAPID rate at which it is systemically absorbed. Ergo, shutdown occurs within DAYS; this is NOT the case with the perfectly released PROP.

SHUTDOWN of the HPTA is also DRUG-dependent. NOT all compounds inhibit the PITUITARY.

They ALL however, inhibit the testes.

[R]

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

I must be getting to bed. LOL

It is 7:40 *AM* here in Florida.

I was up witha CHICK all night. VERY successful SATURDAY.

Im out fellas....unless I can not resist responding....lol.

[R]
  3. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

suspension is tricky. nobody should ever simply 'come-off' suspension and head to post cycle therapy. your gains will disappear. I'd suggest being on 250mg of Test E throught the suspension run and 2-3 weeks thereafter to solidify gains

master, read what I wrote in your rep comments.. for real
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by The Master
    Take your shot buddy.

BE OBJECTIVE.

I am sure this will be a GREAT discussion!

[R]
    dude...if you're going to come back from a banning under a different handle, at least use an email address that doesn't contain the previous handle

I'm also curious as to hwat you are looking to gain from this. Your post as if you're running a marketing campaign.

Now, with that being said "I DO" agree with some of the things you've mentioned. But, if you're to stick around, you're going ot have to tread lightly and keep the ****iness level to a minimum. I just wanted to give you fair warning that you will be gone again if you're not careful.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    dude...if you're going to come back from a banning under a different handle, at least use an email address that doesn't contain the previous handle

I'm also curious as to hwat you are looking to gain from this. Your post as if you're running a marketing campaign.

Now, with that being said "I DO" agree with some of the things you've mentioned. But, if you're to stick around, you're going ot have to tread lightly and keep the ****iness level to a minimum. I just wanted to give you fair warning that you will be gone again if you're not careful.
    Fair enough.

I am TRULY here just to share info.

Not marketing or advertising for anything.

Good bro's here...

[R]
  6. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

ross, I've seen you multiple times in this city
    haha creepy

kwycke, get on aim real kwycke
  7. 191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.41%

You listed Anabolic 2006 as a reference against Nolvadex???

Ihave Anabolics 2004, and from memory (i've read it a few times, but its been a long time) Lwellyn recommends its use over Clomid, and believe it is necessary over HCG.

You know HCG is suppresive in itself right? So you would argue that an AI is BETTER at restoring testicular function than a SERM - is that corrrect?
  8. 191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.41%

Why are you copying and pasting LOADS of **** like
    "Abscess risk"

I thought we were talking about steroids.. not abscess risks from incorrect injecting procedures?>
  9. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

Quote Originally Posted by solarize
    You listed Anabolic 2006 as a reference against Nolvadex???

Ihave Anabolics 2004, and from memory (i've read it a few times, but its been a long time) Lwellyn recommends its use over Clomid, and believe it is necessary over HCG.

You know HCG is suppresive in itself right? So you would argue that an AI is BETTER at restoring testicular function than a SERM - is that corrrect?
    This is actually a gray area...
    HCG, like AAS, dose dependent in regards to suppression I have found/read. 250-500ius ED is not suppressive (SWALE, Anthony Roberts). But at 1000ius+ is it super suppressive.

here's anthony roberts' 'ultimate PCT'
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20mgs/day 1,000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) by Anthony Roberts

I think Aromasin is awesome. But by our standards that level of Nolva is very low. I would run 250ius of HCG ED instead and 40mg of Nolva, 25mg of Aromasin and the suggested Vitamin E.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

the_master,Dude, all of yoour sources are secondary sources.

If you had any formal education you know you'd be laughed out of an academic environment providing secondary sources to backup your claims.

I do agree with a few things you've said, but there is also very much that sounds plain stupid. A few of those issues have been addressed and you've failed to provide decent sources. On such example was canadian_champ asking for a source on your claim that test doesn't shut down your (or supress) your HPTA with between 150-300mg/wk.

I know this to be wrong because I did quite a bit of searching on the subject when I was digging up information on HRT. Right now, the burden of proof is on you and you've ducked the subject by posting an unrelated study.

Then, you make claims of "simple chemistry" regarding the inability to frontload EQ to make a considerable increase in free EQ, but, firstly...describing the effects of undec. on steroid hormones and their blood levels with respect to dosage administration is not "simple chemistry" that everybody knows. You're not goign to learn about that in a basic chem. classroom. So, prove that its "simple chemistry" by doing the calculations yourself. Find the rate of decay of that ester calculate for a frontload and figure out how much free test you would have, even after a week, of a huge frontload of 1.5g or so. Its only simple algebra afterall.

The burden of proof is on you with all of these claims my friend. you're making claims with little to back them up.
  11. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

any AAS can be frontloaded, its all about half-lifes (lives?)
    those interested can google 'steroid calculator'
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.94%

any anabolic steroids can be frontloaded, its all about half-lifes (lives?)
    those interested can google 'steroid calculator'
    bingo...it literally is simple algebra. you need a rate of decay and a time, that's it. you can find out exactly how much would be in you at any given time. with enough frontloaded you can have quite the hormone levels pretty quick.
  13. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.24%

bingo...it literally is simple algebra. you need a rate of decay and a time, that's it. you can find out exactly how much would be in you at any given time. with enough frontloaded you can have quite the hormone levels pretty quick.
    yep, that's why to start a cycle of 500mg of Test E is just stupid. By Week 6ish its a reasonable low-moderate anabolic level.
    you get the initial dbol kickstart for 4weeks and 3weeks where you feel like you are off completely
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

yep, that's why to start a cycle of 500mg of Test E is just stupid. By Week 6ish its a reasonable low-moderate anabolic level.
    you get the initial dbol kickstart for 4weeks and 3weeks where you feel like you are off completely
    Could you better explain what you mean by this statement? I'm not sure what you mean by week 6 you will have a low-moderate anabolic level.
    Thanks
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Keep it civil guys. You have a good chance at a productive conversation. Let's see what we can learn or disprove.
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.54%

he makes some good points about PCT which is making my question my own friggin PCT with Nolva Torm and he said I def should not go with SD as a cycle.

I feel like there is too much for me to learn this quickly to make the switch though.

Also, Master you told me you're father is super rich as he is a "multi millionaire" well I'm a 21 year old kid on summer break before I go back to school so fly me down, show me some ****, get me some pus while your at it, and show me what I need to know. I couild use some time in FL, NY is getting redundent
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by US-Marine
    he makes some good points about post cycle therapy which is making my question my own friggin PCT with Nolva Torm and he said I def should not go with superdrol as a cycle.

I feel like there is too much for me to learn this quickly to make the switch though.

Also, Master you told me you're father is super rich as he is a "multi millionaire" well I'm a 21 year old kid on summer break before I go back to school so fly me down, show me some ****, get me some pus while your at it, and show me what I need to know. I couild use some time in FL, NY is getting redundent
    He does bring up some valid points through his posts, unfortunately they all look slightly familiar. Most likely because he is copying-pasting and/or taking all his ideas from secondary sources. Which explains why everytime he responds it is in the same tone, even his posts about the HPTA were two of the exact same.

Nearest I can tell he has not justified any of his previous points with anything but secondary sources and irrelevant articles..
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.2%

so reading most of this gets me to the point i was making in the Gyno going away thread. I also am not a fan of the Nolv/Clo for PCT as i feel that they just mess the hormones up in the long run.
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Reading most of this gets me nervous that an individual who has not taken adequate time to do the neccessary research is going to come upon this thread and adopt the same attitude you dipslayed in your post. I will be the very first to admit there is ALOT of misinformation, myth, and improper lore that floats around on the internet boards about Steroids. However, alot of it is simply not.
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Reading most of this gets me nervous that an individual who has not taken adequate time to do the neccessary research is going to come upon this thread and adopt the same attitude you dipslayed in your post. I will be the very first to admit there is ALOT of misinformation, myth, and improper lore that floats around on the internet boards about Steroids. However, alot of it is simply not.
    its all based on you. If you can keep up with the BWork and all keep yourself in check then youll be good, just try to keep to the least amount of compounds in your system to maximize and realize the effects of each.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.32%

FIRST of all....

It is impossible to achieve completely stable blood levels with long esters like Enanthate or cypionate. This is simple CHEMISTRY and the nature of esters. TONS of personal and ancedotal evidence ALL indicate that side-effects occur MUCH LESS FREQUENLTY when the PROPIONATE ester is administered.

Propionate will also allow for a quicker HPTA recovery because, as you mentioned, the ester clears the system faster. HOWEVER, this is not the ONLY reason....

REMEMBER--one can avoid total HPTA shutdown with propionate ester, by limiting cycle length to 2-6 weeks.* This CAN NOT be done with TEST SUSPENSION, becasue such a RAPID RELEASE triggers an IMMEDIATE negative feedback response, and PITUITARY INHIBITION occurs within a days. This makes PROP unique.

AND YES--PROP has virtually NO SIDE-EFFECTS.(relative to other test esters)

As for AROMATASE INHIBITORS--Most of thm are indeed, quite detrimental to blood lipid profiles. AROMASIN however, has been shown to even exhibit a POSITIVE effect on blood lipids*. using my PROTOCOLS is FINE.

NEXT--**NOT ALL STEROIDS CAUSE COMPLETE SHUTDOWN**!! This is a HUGE misconception! *The HPTA is NOT A SINGLE ENTITY!**
    "The hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis (also HPTA) is a way of referring to the combined effects of the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and gonads as if these individual endocrine glands were a single entity. Because these glands often behave in cooperation, physiologists and endocrinologists find it convenient and descriptive to speak of them as a single system.

You ADMIT that I am correct about EQ.

you admit that PRIMO is great.

You are WRONG about ESTROGEN being NEEDED! No male needs estrogen buddy. The REQUIRED amount of estrogen for healthy male function(glucose uptake, nutreint metabolism, bone/joint lubrication, cholesterol) is VERY MINIMAL. ALL BODYBUILDERS who are SERIOUS about maintaining MUSCLE will use an AI year round in the protocol I described above.

AND YES--Steroid HEPATOXICITY is WAAAAY OVERSTATED--FACT. Just look at SUPERDROL or PP. I have had many clients of mine run 17-aa for extended periods of time. SO LONG AS YOU MONITOR YOUR HEALTH and receieve REGULAR BLOOD TESTS, you are fine.

[R]
    Let me simplify this for you here, blood levels of test have nothing to do with this. I am thinking that you donít understand the real nature of the animal here. All esters work the same way to reduce the rate at which the hormone is released with the only difference being by how much. However when we inject there is a initial spike in the release, hence if we inject 250mg a shot we are going to have a bigger spike then the typical 100mg shot of test prop. If you took 100mg ed of test cyp it would be more even then the 100mg of test prop (although at this point the difference is negligible as far as any results that you would see)

I hate to break this to you but test suspension is not all that rapid, the depot is slower to be absorbed then some of the lower esters. The reason being that body must dissolve the test crystals, this is not an easy task given the low water solubility of the test. Test base in oil is much faster but still about 18 to 36 hours depending on what you make it with.

At any rate I am out of time and (for the moment) inclination. I will give you this though, your are a hell of a thread starter.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Let me simplify this for you here, blood levels of test have nothing to do with this. I am thinking that you donít understand the real nature of the animal here. All esters work the same way to reduce the rate at which the hormone is released with the only difference being by how much. However when we inject there is a initial spike in the release, hence if we inject 250mg a shot we are going to have a bigger spike then the typical 100mg shot of test prop. If you took 100mg ed of test cyp it would be more even then the 100mg of test prop (although at this point the difference is negligible as far as any results that you would see)

I hate to break this to you but test suspension is not all that rapid, the depot is slower to be absorbed then some of the lower esters. The reason being that body must dissolve the test crystals, this is not an easy task given the low water solubility of the test. Test base in oil is much faster but still about 18 to 36 hours depending on what you make it with.

At any rate I am out of time and (for the moment) inclination. I will give you this though, your are a hell of a thread starter.
    bro the guy is posting the same stuff on steroidology.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Guys - if you are considering changing your post cycle therapy or cycle after reading Ross' posts, please take everything with a huge f*cking block of salt. (Forget grain, or even tablespoon for that matter...)
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Ross what up old buddy????? Still messin with your Dvar thing???
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

the_master,Dude, all of yoour sources are secondary sources.

If you had any formal education you know you'd be laughed out of an academic environment providing secondary sources to backup your claims.

I do agree with a few things you've said, but there is also very much that sounds plain stupid. A few of those issues have been addressed and you've failed to provide decent sources. On such example was canadian_champ asking for a source on your claim that test doesn't shut down your (or supress) your HPTA with between 150-300mg/wk.

I know this to be wrong because I did quite a bit of searching on the subject when I was digging up information on HRT. Right now, the burden of proof is on you and you've ducked the subject by posting an unrelated study.

Then, you make claims of "simple chemistry" regarding the inability to frontload EQ to make a considerable increase in free EQ, but, firstly...describing the effects of undec. on steroid hormones and their blood levels with respect to dosage administration is not "simple chemistry" that everybody knows. You're not goign to learn about that in a basic chem. classroom. So, prove that its "simple chemistry" by doing the calculations yourself. Find the rate of decay of that ester calculate for a frontload and figure out how much free test you would have, even after a week, of a huge frontload of 1.5g or so. Its only simple algebra afterall.

The burden of proof is on you with all of these claims my friend. you're making claims with little to back them up.
    LOL--

I said that 100-300mgs WEEKLY TEST will not AFFECT BLOOD LIPIDS.

Learn to read.

You guys being somewhat RIDICULOUS.

Chill...

[R]
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.2%

i understand what you are saying, the body is VERY complex and yet simple at the same time. It WILL find a way to get back to normal (so long as you arent taking an ABUNTANT amount of hormones) but the responsible BBer wouldnt do that would they??...........
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.84%

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Guys - if you are considering changing your post cycle therapy or cycle after reading Ross' posts, please take everything with a huge f*cking block of salt. (Forget grain, or even tablespoon for that matter...)
    i am, with jmh80 i am not going to belief anyone who just pops out of nowhere and starts changing the way post cycle therapy should be done , I mean the guy himself has gyno which shows something went wrong. Just my $.02
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

Nolva and CLOMID are CHEAP!

AND highly available!

IF THIS WERE THE CASE FOR HCG/AROMASIN, EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT!

CLOMD + NOLVA = CHEAP!
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Ross what up old buddy????? Still messin with your Dvar thing???
    Dianavar, or "D-VAR" is GREAT! (Especially for briddging with a non PITUITARY-inhibiting STACK)

Don't forget about Turinavar!

And Dianaviron!

[R}
  30. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Where is the ross pics you guys are talking about???? The gyno ones???
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

LOl--KEVIN....

I SEE YOU!

Muahahaha

Help me out brother.

[R]
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

LOL--

NO GYNO.

I DID have puffy nips in that pic, as I was on PROP but wasn't using an AI because I was on MASTERON and Winstrol as well.

As soon as I took some Aromasin, nips returned to normal.

MORE PICS COMING! LOL

[R]
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

LOL--

NO GYNO.

I DID have puffy nips in that pic, as I was on PROP but wasn't using an AI because I was on MASTERON and Winstrol as well.

As soon as I took some Aromasin, nips returned to normal.

MORE PICS COMING! LOL

[R]

Post Em up !!! I wanna see the gyno pic there talking about!!!
  34. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

LOl--KEVIN....

I SEE YOU!

Muahahaha

Help me out brother.

[R]
    Bajan Bastard( big K) is in the house but he never agrees with ya Ross lol.. Look what just happened on iron for life ...........
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%

Is this guy seriously quoting Anthony Roberts? alright.. I'm done with this thread.
  36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Also using Hookers post cycle therapy protocol nolva must be used.. Nolva will stop the suppressive nature of HCG..... Nolva blocks the conversion of 17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone to testosterone. Nolva will stop this blocking action .. If anyone thinks different look up desensitize and leydig on pubmed and you will see that desensitization is not caused by PKC and therefore is likley to be caused by HCG's effects on 17 OHP . And those desensitizing effects are totaly blocked by using NOLVA with HCG....... So many people say HCG is suppressive which it is but its suppressive nature is almost completely stopped by using nolva with it... Here is a study to back it up....

Effect of an antiestrogen on the testicular response to acute and chronic administration of hCG in normal and hypogonadotropic hypogonadic men: tamoxifen and testicular response to hCG.

Levalle OA, Suescun MO, Fiszlejder L, Aszpis S, Charreau E, Guitelman A, Calandra R.

Division Endocrinologia, Hospital Carlos Durand, Instituto de Biologia y Medicina Experimental, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

The effect of the antiestrogen tamoxifen (Tx) on the acute and chronic hCG administration was evaluated in patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (HH) and in normal men. An hCG test (5000 IU hCG) was performed before, after two months of hCG administration (2000 IU hCG three times weekly) and after two months of hCG + Tx (2000 IU hCG three times weekly plus 20 mg/day of tamoxifen). Blood samples were obtained before and following 24 and 72 h of every test to determine T, E, 17OHP and SHBG. T increased only in HH with both treatments (X +/- SEM: Basal: 97.9 +/- 19.7; hCG: 237.7 +/- 43.2; hCG +/- Tx: 204.7 +/- 10.7 ng/100 ml). 17OHP rose with hCG alone, but not with hCG + Tx in both groups. E, SHBG and 17OHP/T ratio did not change after treatments. hCG tests: E increased 24 h following hCG administration in every test. The ratio 17OHP/T rose at 24 h in the first and second test but in the third test it did not change. These results support the role of E in the acute hCG-induced Leydig cell desensitization. However, the association of Tx does not improve T serum levels, suggesting that E might not be the unique factor involved in the mechanisms for testicular desensitization

Also Hooker suggest 500ius of HCG per day not 1000ius.....
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

OK--It is TIME...

In order to FULLY understand THIS thread, i must post my OTHER article...NEW thread opening...

[R]
  38. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%

Long thread, i haven't read it all but i will say this, Primobolan is NOT the only steroid that will cause growth in a calorie deficent, Trenbolone will too! Also In higher doses Primbolan will cause hairloss, so it's NOT side effect free.
  39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Long thread, i haven't read it all but i will say this, Primobolan is NOT the only steroid that will cause growth in a calorie deficent, Trenbolone will too! Also In higher doses Primbolan will cause hairloss, so it's NOT side effect free.
    PRIMO does NOT cause HAIRLOSS--this is a MYTH...

Which originates from the MISCONCEPTION that Primobolan(Methenolone) is derived from DHT(Dihydrotestosterone) when in FACT, it is not NOT, but rather is derived from the 5a-reduced BOLDENONE, DHB(Dihydroboldenone).

Primo will not cause hairloss.

[R]
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.29%

KEEP 100% OF YOUR GAINS!

Do NOT discontinue anabolic steroids ABRUPTLY!

Post-cycle regimens containing Aromatase Inhibitors and SERM's are simply not enough for the SERIOUS bodybuilder to maintain his muscular gains post-cycle. Once a bodybuilders reaches a certain point of muscular development, the continued use of a mild anabolic becomes justified..

See my OTHER thread...

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's Your Favorite Natural Anabolic?
    By BigVrunga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 342
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:40 AM
  2. Ultimate Anabolic Stack @ $58.99!?!?!
    By Vitruvian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 08:38 PM
  3. jacked up by anabolic secrets
    By hennessey1027 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
  4. Eating and exercise: Time it right to maximize your workout
    By yeahright in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 01:14 AM
  5. Download your steroid ebooks