DNP- like results?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
ok I dont know how many know about the ing [capisate-in sweet bell pepper]in venom 3.0 ? its supposed to work like a safe natural form of DNP.Well anyway Ive been experimenting with different dosages of capisate,I eat a few red bell peppers at night with dinner and the next morning before my workout I take my cap of venom and soon I begin to feel very warm and sweat much more than normal also a rise in heart rate.Well this lasts almost all day ,at work in a AC building I to sit in front of a fan just to stop sweating.Ive done some research and sounds a lot like some of the posts on DNP----Im wondering if capisate safe or just as bad as DNP---how can I figure a good dosage?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Capsiate is a nonpungent capsaicin analog, a recently identified principle of the nonpungent red pepper cultivar CH-19 Sweet. In the present study, we report that 2-wk treatment of capsiate increased metabolic rate and promoted fat oxidation at rest, suggesting that capsiate may prevent obesity. To explain these effects, at least in part, we examined uncoupling proteins (UCPs) and thyroid hormones. UCPs and thyroid hormones play important roles in energy expenditure, the maintenance of body weight, and thermoregulation. Two-week treatment of capsiate increased the levels of UCP1 protein and mRNA in brown adipose tissue and UCP2 mRNA in white adipose tissue. This dose of capsiate did not change serum triiodothyronine or thyroxine levels. A single dose of capsiate temporarily raised both UCP1 mRNA in brown adipose tissue and UCP3 mRNA in skeletal muscle. These results suggest that UCP1 and UCP2 may contribute to the promotion of energy metabolism by capsiate, but that thyroid hormones do not.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Venom is awesome but I haven't dosed my pepper spray yet to determine its DNP properties :)

Venom/t-3 will cause you do sweat like [insert a remark about something that sweats a whole hell of a lot]

Great combo.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's the reason why peppers are hot.. I should be hollow form all the peppers I eat, being Sicilian and all.. ;)

It's nothing like DNP, one's a spice and the other is used in dynamite, industrial dyes, rat poison, etc...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha

Yah, one has a tendancy to be toxic and the other has a tendancy to be found in a good mexican restaurant.

tsc

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Venom is awesome but I haven't dosed my pepper spray yet to determine its DNP properties :)

Venom/t-3 will cause you do sweat like [insert a remark about something that sweats a whole hell of a lot]

Great combo.
pepper spray has capsaicin, sweet peppers have capsiate. Similar compounds, but capsaicin has some benefits over capsiate, and capsiate some over capsaicin. :cool: DNP is in a league of its own, for effectiveness and ...potential death etc.

TSC

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
pepper spray has capsaicin, sweet peppers have capsiate. Similar compounds, but capsaicin has some benefits over capsiate, and capsiate some over capsaicin. :cool: DNP is in a league of its own, for effectiveness and ...potential death etc.

TSC
----well capsaicin is nerotoxic at high doses/does capisate have any potential to lose fat or just a waste of time?:burger:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly man, I would just buy the venom and not worry about taking either of those and what their benefitted/toxic doses are. If I can lose weight on that **** I know you can.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, I would just buy the venom and not worry about taking either of those and what their benefitted/toxic doses are. If I can lose weight on that **** I know you can.
--- ya I know what you mean but if I could speed things up [safe] plus theres no way to tell how much is in there [priorty blend] I could fit back into my speedos :rofl:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Venom really kicked my ass. Of the ALRI product I've tried, that one is just insanely good.

The fatloss was much more noticeable than Clen (I onlly wne to 60-70mcg/day though).

I would literally feel "on fire" when I would go from a cool outdoors to a hot classroom over winter. I felt like my body was running 2 degrees hotter and my waist just melted away even on a "decent" diet.

My only issue with venom, which I'd suggest kieeping an eye on, is the anxiety. I've NEVER in my life had anxiety issues and on venom i swear to god I thought i was dying every night from illogical anxiety issues. I also thought my heart felt as if it was "off beat". for those reasons, I"ll be skeptical to try it again, but i'd still recommend everybody try it. its incredible IMO.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
so bottom line--- capsiate might work and its not dangerous?:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :bow28:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
dont know if anyone else is tryin this[venom+redbell peppers] but just an update Im down 8pnds in 2.5 weeks seems to be all fat lost -- more later

12many

Awards
Not to be off topic, but another high recommendation is for Gaspari thyrotabs and 3rd degree burn. This combo KICKS A$$, period!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
so bottom line--- capsiate might work and its not dangerous?:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :bow28:
It's does work to extent. But nothing is completely safe. Abuse it and you'll pay a price.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
It's does work to extent. But nothing is completely safe. Abuse it and you'll pay a price.
-----ok that statment and your avatar got me wondering---what price??:fool2:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
IGF-1/GH 3
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 9