Strength Cycle

Lifter65

Awards
Hey guys,

Ill be coming off a 10 wk cycle of test-e (250mg/wk for 10wk) and tren-e (250mg/wk for 8wk) and then take some clomid for two weeks, then taking another 2-4 wks off.

Im thinking that I should try the following for the next (2nd)cycle:

Prop 200mg/wk
Var 20-30mg/day
EQ 300mg/wk

The goal of this cycle is strength (as is the current one). Mild size gains are ok, but not really a major concern (hence lower than "normal" doses). This cycle would be for 5 wks, and Id finish out with some clomid. I like what Im currently using now, but Im reading that a break from tren is a good idea.

Any thoughts or opinions?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Dont think you would see much benefit from the EQ at only 5 weeks. Most people run it for 16 weeks for it to have considerable effects.

Stick with the prop/var and maybe throw in some IGF and maybe extend it to 6 weeks and you should be good to go.

With your dosages, I would do 100mg prop EOD and run the var at 40-50mgs.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Ill be coming off a 10 wk cycle of test-e (250mg/wk for 10wk) and tren-e (250mg/wk for 8wk) and then take some clomid for two weeks, then taking another 2-4 wks off.

Im thinking that I should try the following for the next (2nd)cycle:

Prop 200mg/wk
Var 20-30mg/day
EQ 300mg/wk

The goal of this cycle is strength (as is the current one). Mild size gains are ok, but not really a major concern (hence lower than "normal" doses). This cycle would be for 5 wks, and Id finish out with some clomid. I like what Im currently using now, but Im reading that a break from tren is a good idea.

Any thoughts or opinions?
you can get away with running very low dose of tren but not these. 200mg a week test is just above HRT and may work for some but the EQ isnt worthwhile here, it takes 6 weeks to kick in and your running it for 5. A good starting dose for eq is closer to 600mg a week for 16 weeks (its only half as strong as test and only about 2/3 hormone by weight.

if the tren is working well for you at that dose I don't really see a problem using it again. However time on = time off should be followed. at least take 6 to 8 weeks (there is some evedence that 6 to 8 weeks is enough time for you body to recover regardless of what you were doing). I still like time on makes time off.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are doing a strength cycle i dont see why you wouldnt want to include tren. ive never done tren e, but i have dont acetate which is what should be used while on prop. it seems to me the prop at that dosage is almost pointless, not to mention you are mixing eq with prop. prop acts so quickly and eq take a while to kick in. i would do prop/tren a/dbol.

Lifter65

Awards
you can get away with running very low dose of tren but not these. 200mg a week test is just above HRT and may work for some but the EQ isnt worthwhile here, it takes 6 weeks to kick in and your running it for 5. A good starting dose for eq is closer to 600mg a week for 16 weeks (its only half as strong as test and only about 2/3 hormone by weight.

if the tren is working well for you at that dose I don't really see a problem using it again. However time on = time off should be followed. at least take 6 to 8 weeks (there is some evedence that 6 to 8 weeks is enough time for you body to recover regardless of what you were doing). I still like time on makes time off.
Thanks. Yall have given me a few things to think about. Ill think about this more and restructure it.

Oh and the reason Im using tren-e is because I dont have tren-a.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Yall have given me a few things to think about. Ill think about this more and restructure it.

Oh and the reason Im using tren-e is because I dont have tren-a.
Tren e is fine if your careful with it. Every one that I have ever heard of having a problem with tren was ether A. running too much or B. incorrect ussage. 35.7 mg a day (25.7mg of actual tren) is actually less then the tren a a the same dosage (31mg actual tren)

Really your cycle was more like this, enough test for HRT and a moderate dosage of tren. For what you want this is actually great. If you really want to do something differnt then I would run this longer or maybe add something like MDHT if you wanted.

Do consider runing some HCG thoughout your cycle though, any amount of tren can cause the boys to shrink so...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
First off for a 10 weeker like your coming off of you should be doing atleast 4 weeks of post cycle therapy, not 2. And for a strength cycle they are run the opposite of a size cycle, so anabolics first and androgens last.

So:

Weeks 1-12 200mg Test E
Weeks 1-12 400mg Tren E
Weeks 1-4 40mg Anavar
Weeks 8-14 40mg Anavar
Weeks 7-14 .5mg Cabaser m/t
Weeks 1-14 50mg Proviron
Weeks 4-12 250iu's HCG m/t

Their we go that's better, i forgot this was your second cycle, and got a little carried away. This looks better the var will hep to kick start the cycle till the test and tren kick in then you'll use var again for the last 6 weeks to help your strength peak, it's around this time that you can max out on your main lifts.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
bro just run 500-750mg test weekly. You will then be strong.

:clean:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Test didn't do much for my strength, i did get a good amount of size though, i did get stronger but nothing special.

Lifter65

Awards
Tren e is fine if your careful with it. Every one that I have ever heard of having a problem with tren was ether A. running too much or B. incorrect ussage. 35.7 mg a day (25.7mg of actual tren) is actually less then the tren a a the same dosage (31mg actual tren)
Yeah Ive observed the same thing. People who have been messed up by tren did things like 100mg of tren-a ED or something like 500mg/wk for 6 months. Im not bodybuilding so I dont need to be on all year. I do like being on though :)

Really your cycle was more like this, enough test for HRT and a moderate dosage of tren. For what you want this is actually great. If you really want to do something differnt then I would run this longer or maybe add something like MDHT if you wanted.
Well Im not looking to be different ;) I dont have access to MDHT though. Ive liked the strength results so far and I would definately repeat it because it was simple and effective, Ive been advised that switching things is beneficial for the receptors which is why Im looking into different compounds for the next cycle. Id love to run tren again, but Im not experienced enough to know if its wise to run back to back. I still have to get my blood work done after this cycle to make sure that Im not severely messed up by this compound.

I took low doses of test rather than moderate doses because I read about the joint benefits, and considering tren would help with strength (as did test) I wanted to insure my joints as much as possible.

Do consider runing some HCG thoughout your cycle though, any amount of tren can cause the boys to shrink so...
Main reason I havent done so is because I was advised that the test would be enough to prevent that. Is that incorrect?

Chaps, thanks for the post cycle therapy reccomendation. Thats an interesting setup as well. Doesnt that seem like a lot for a second cycle?

Thanks for all of the suggestions thus far. :thumbsup:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
no, test will keep you with wood, your nuts will still shrink (some are more prone to this the other and how bad is gear/dosage dependent) with test, atrophy is the cause. go do a search on swales, that is my favorite PCT.

chaps is right about the length of PCT 4 is better then 2 and I would use nolvadex instead of clomid. its more effective and has less sides (clomid is basically an estrogen of sorts and will make it your time of the month for 4 weeks your on it too as well as possible vission problems)

giving your receptor time off is not about switching steroids, its about being off long enough for you body to recover and return to normal.

I would just repaet what you did ( the tren e and test e) but set it up more like chaps version without the orals. but if 250mg a week of tren e did it for you that should be fine, I would actually run that for longer rather then upping the dosage. But 250 is the absolute min here.