what is the highest you've seen gone?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've read many logs on here and post etc and I was wondering I have seen people bump up to 100mg on halodrol
6-8 on M-trn 8-10 on M-TST.

But what is the highest on PP or S-drol
I've always seen 30mg has anybody seen any higher.

I mean I know I live in the land of JUICE MONKEYS where a-bombs at 150mg and dbol at 75-100mg ed is the norm on cycle. But when i tell some people I know you can get great results after 30mg of s-drol they just don't believe it.

eRICH

Awards
highest i've seen on SD was 50mg. To me it seems anything over 30mg isn't worth it. Just more sides & diminishing returns. I respond well to 20mg and find 30mg is where the magic happens for me.

megadose

Awards
I've read many logs on here and post etc and I was wondering I have seen people bump up to 100mg on halodrol
6-8 on M-trn 8-10 on M-TST.

But what is the highest on PP or S-drol
I've always seen 30mg has anybody seen any higher.

I mean I know I live in the land of JUICE MONKEYS where a-bombs at 150mg and dbol at 75-100mg ed is the norm on cycle. But when i tell some people I know you can get great results after 30mg of s-drol they just don't believe it.
the reason why no has tried SD past 30 is because the sides are unbearable unhealthy and you probally won't see any increase in results. Trust me bro i am probally one of only a handfull of people who has gone up to 50mg M1t( had not found this AM and did not know how bad M1t was for you) and did not see any more results just more side effects (lethargic as a motherf*cker). I can tell you i will never do that **** again at that dosage. I think past 30 mg on SD or PP is a waste of pills and all you will get is more sides.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the reason why no has tried superdrol past 30 is because the sides are unbearable unhealthy and you probally won't see any increase in results. Trust me bro i am probally one of only a handfull of people who has gone up to 50mg M1t( had not found this AM and did not know how bad M1t was for you) and did not see any more results just more side effects (lethargic as a motherf*cker). I can tell you i will never do that **** again at that dosage. I think past 30 mg on SD or PP is a waste of pills and all you will get is more sides.

Yeah I know 20/30/30 always works great for me I see good gains little sides but when i tell one of my friends who is bumping over 1g of test and 100mg of anadrol they just think i'm making it up. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it as I have not seen people attempt it. Because I've seen people do good on 30 I just found it odd that no one had attempted 40 or done it and wrote about it at least. Not that i want to be the lab rat on a 40mg cycle lol

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Stay at 30mg or below no need to go any higher. More isn't always better when it comes to AAS. If you have your diet is in check one can grow like a weed on 500mg/test alone. No need for 6 compounds in one cycle it's crazy.

megadose

Awards
Yeah I know 20/30/30 always works great for me I see good gains little sides but when i tell one of my friends who is bumping over 1g of test and 100mg of anadrol they just think i'm making it up. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it as I have not seen people attempt it. Because I've seen people do good on 30 I just found it odd that no one had attempted 40 or done it and wrote about it at least. Not that i want to be the lab rat on a 40mg cycle lol
tell you what man after M1T at 50 mg i will never do that with any prosteroid supp just to many sides. Not only that it's just not cost effective. For example you have a bottle of Sd (90 caps) using 4 to 5 caps ED adds up to 28 caps a week(4caps) or 35 caps a week (5caps). thats almost 1/3 of the of the bottle wasted on a week full of sides and not much more gains.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stayed at 20mg of Super and gained about 14 clean lbs to kick off my first cycle, if my bloodwork comes back fine I plan to bookend with Super and stay at 20mg..I see no reason to go above when I don't need it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pitbull:thanks, I guess i'm no good at searching i tried searching for high dose s-drol, high mg superdrol but like you said i got so many threads I couldnt distinguish.

Mullet: Yep i been reading the log your progress is great.

Also let me assure everyone I am not trying to go over 30mg s-drol as that is where i have had the best gains. I just found it odd that with the MORE is better mentality I have seen over the last 10 years in the game i hadn't see someone megadosing either sdrol or pp. I mean even here in our own little world we can take one look at the supp review and someone is always taking more much more than the reccomened dosasge of some supp.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
people just dont seem to understand how strong these new pro-steroids are. i bought 5 bottles of myo chem m1t for around $12 each (60 caps) and i have seen m1t compared to anadrol multiple times and i am not disagreeing with it. $12 for 60 caps of something almost as strong as anadrol, and legal.

there was a wrestler who went into choleastic liver shock and had to be hospitalized from using superdrol at unreasonable doses. people like to think that dbol anadrol and winny are the kings of the orals but the truth of the matter is that m1t, SD, phera-plex, and halodrol can more than bring on the competition.

Barbell500

Awards
i am on 45 mg of Phera Max right now. No major sides.

Smokey69

Awards
On my last T4 / Clen cutting cycle I went up to 7.5mg on the Alri M-TRN as I just was'nt feeling much of an effect. I increased to this dose after 2 weeks (4.5mg first week, 6mg second week, 7.5mg third week) and stayed at this dose for another 4 weeks. No sides at all, and very little of any effect to be honest. It just about did the job and I held onto my muscle while dropping just over 15 pounds but I was most unimpressed to be honest. I did'nt get any stength increase at all until I added in Prostanazol at week 4 at 200mg a day.

Previously I've done great on 20 / 30 mg superdrol and 30mg phera (different cycles) so unsure as to why the M-TRN did'nt work to well what with the way everybody round here seems to love it. Maybe I was expecting too much being on a cut but others round here still report strength increases while cuting on it so I don't know.