4weeks down of my massing cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello All:

well today is day 29 so I thought I would go over how things have been going. First off compounds used
S-drol, M-trn, 1-T cyp, M-tst, Nutraplanets Pherdrol, and SNS inhibit E. along with all supporting supps hawthrone milk thistle taurine etc.

Here is the break down.
Days 1-15 S-drol 20Mg a day days 16-18 30mg ed

Days 1-11 M-trn 4mg a day days 12-18 2mg ed dropped down to 2mg nipples seemed a little more pronounced I started alternating ATD 50mg 25mg and B6 to 300mg ed no more problems.

weeks 1-4 i was running 400mg of 1-t cyp the Lethargy really started kicking hard this week so I have stopped I know the cyp will still be in my system for another 3 weeks so that is ok

Day 19 - 25 nutras pheradol 20mg/M tst 6mg

day 26-present phera 30mg/M-tst 6mg

I know this seems like a pretty mishmoshed cycle but it was planned this way I like the m-trn/sdrol combo so I used it as a jump start.

Results so far.

Weight 10 solid lbs and - 2 inches in my waist (Big Surprise there)
Lots of comments on size from my teammates etc.

Strength GREAT examples Max bench is up 30lbs went from strict side laterals with 20lbs to 30lbs now barbell curls went from 3 sets at 88lbs to 3 sets at 103 lbs. lat pulldown have gone up about 20lbs for sets.

GREAT PUMPS and VASCULARITY after starting on the PHERADROL

Now the sides.

Besides the nipple incident which was easily taken care of the only real problem is skin is alot more oily and the lethargy.

I am hoping for 5-10lbs before I am done. but I am not as worried about the scale since my last measurements had my waist down and my arms and chest up.

The only bad thing is my knee is injured so I can't do squats or even heavy leg presses right now.

Well that's my story so far the journey to monster up continues.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Lots of compounds but if its woking what the hell I guess.Those are some pretty good gains so far congrats. Curious to see the end result.

Are you gonna have some blood work done?

Any shutdown? Sides?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
10lbs with -2" in the waist...that's pretty damn considerable. Good results man.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
10lbs with -2" in the waist...that's pretty damn considerable. Good results man.

ditto, that's pretty damn impressive. of course that's a hell of a cycle though for 10 lbs. how much longer are you running the phera/M-TST?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ditto, that's pretty damn impressive. of course that's a hell of a cycle though for 10 lbs. how much longer are you running the phera/M-TST?

the phera m-tst/combo has 11 days to go. Yeah the weight isn't as much as I had hoped but with the decrease in waist i'm happy. Also since strength has gone up on all bodyparts with the exception of legs due to knee injury i am happy well can't say all legs because calves are still being pounded hard.

Titan yeah it's a lot of compounds but they are run at different times and I know how my body reacts to each one solo. and yes I am scheduled for full bloodwork in November as I have to get a new license.

Thanks for the feedback keep it coming

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAy 32 broke through to 10lb barrier that i was holding steady at for about 5 days that is good. 1 more week left on on the pheradrol/tst that will make my total run on a methyl substance 5.5 weeks. and none were run together so with my supporting supps i'm not too worried about my liver. I will ofcourse still be getting bloodwork done.
after seeing how the compounds work together I believe a pherdroal/trn combo would be REAL good if picking between everything especially for those who don't do well on s-drol.

So far I am very happy with this cycle and I should exceed my goals for increase on bench, rows, and even though the weight increase isn't as high visually the difference is noticeable everyone I haven't seen in a while make big comments. and if i only gained 4 more pounds. 1per week and maintained the 2 inch drop in my waist I'd be more than happy with this cycle.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Those are great gains specially the two inches lost. Good work.

How was the libido?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
libidio higher on the trn then on the phera/tst but not lower than normal

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just some quick updates I was going over my workout logs thoght i'd post some strength gains.

Dumbell Rows 1st workout 2x5 60lbs 2x5 65lbs
Dumbell Rows last workout 2x6 65lbs 2x6 70lbs

Lat pulldowns 1st workout 4x6 160lbs
Lat pulldowns last workout 3x6 180lbs

Hammer curls 1st workout 2x6 40lbs 2x6 45lbs
Hammer curls last workout 4x6 50lbs

EZ barbell curls 1st workout 2x6 73lbs 1x6 83lbs 1x4 93lbs
EZ barbell curls last workout 3x6 103lbs

machine shoulder press 1st workout 1x10 160,170,180lbs
machine shoulder press last workout 1x6 225,250,260,290lbs

Flat Bench 1st workout 1x10 135lbs 2x6 185lbs max 215lbs
Flat bench last workout 1x6 185lbs 2x4 215lbs max 255lbs

Calf raises 1st workout 4x6 220lbs
Calf raises last workout 4x6 250lbs

Injured my Knee my MMA training during this cycle so weights havent' gone up on presses or leg extensions doing alot of high rep low weight to try and maintain without further injuring.

Looks like Biggest gains have come in shoulders calves chest.
but all muscle groups have increased.