I have yet to see any SD sides!!

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
This is my second cycle of superdrol or its counterparts. My first was pheraplex and superdrol for about 7 weeks. I saw good gains the entire cycle but lost some in PCT since I kinda got bored at the gym. I started a new methyl masterdrol cycle 4 weeks ago and have yet to see any bad sides. I am finishing my second week of 30mgs. I am not lethargic, my back doesn't hurt and I just feel fine. I felt better on pheraplex, sorta like in a happy place.
It also seems like I am seeing the best improvement at 30mgs now as well.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear.

You doing anything different this time round? More water, vits etc?

CROWLER

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I know the power of the supplement and have pushed harder this time around to get better gains. I didn't really know how strong it was the first time around until I was almost done, then I was like holey crap this is good stuff! I also did IGF at the start of the cycle. I picked it back up for the last week and then I will run it through PCT at 3x a week.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i didn't see any sides from ax superdrol. i ran it at 10/20/20. It was kind of a shock because most users report noticeable sides from the compound.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
This is my second cycle of superdrol or its counterparts. My first was pheraplex and superdrol for about 7 weeks. I saw good gains the entire cycle but lost some in post cycle therapy since I kinda got bored at the gym. I started a new methyl masterdrol cycle 4 weeks ago and have yet to see any bad sides. I am finishing my second week of 30mgs. I am not lethargic, my back doesn't hurt and I just feel fine. I felt better on pheraplex, sorta like in a happy place.
It also seems like I am seeing the best improvement at 30mgs now as well.
A 7 weeker huh? No sides? Get some blood work done and the sides will be pretty obvious then.

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
I did a 10/20/30 on Superdrol as my first cycle and I only experienced shin pumps but hey, knock on wood. Can't be side-free forever, guys!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A 7 weeker huh? No sides? Get some blood work done and the sides will be pretty obvious then.

I did a six weeker ran all supporting supps preloaded and through pct and everything came back fine. I had full physical and bloodwork done as I had to renew my state license.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Don't get overconfident........take your support sups, get your bloodwork, be safe out there. :thumbsup:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I haven't gotten bloodwork done yet (which is stupid), but yeah man, I've NEVER gotten sides with anything... 1AD... M1T... superdrol... In fact, I think I over respond to them. I remember hitting my max bench/squat for about 8 reps after a few weeks on SD. I feel like I could take 50mg and not get any sides, but I'd probably die. :)

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts different to these compounds, that's why it's always good to start slow and see how you react! That's awsome you guys are doing so well with SD, my training partner had no visible sides with 10/20/20 @170lb BW, while myself @~245 did 20x3 and could barely do anything with the horrid Back pumps! Wish I started at 10mg!

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I did before I started this cycle. My good cholesterol was 36, total was 214. Everything else was good except my creatinine which was like a 1.2 and the doc said that was only a little high.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't gotten bloodwork done yet (which is stupid), but yeah man, I've NEVER gotten sides with anything... 1AD... M1T... superdrol... In fact, I think I over respond to them. I remember hitting my max bench/squat for about 8 reps after a few weeks on superdrol. I feel like I could take 50mg and not get any sides, but I'd probably die. :)

I'd get bloodwork because the sides you don't see are the ones that hurt you the MOST. The only sides i ever got from s-drol was backpumps taken away with taurine. none from m1t dbol halo etc but I still run my supports and get bloodwork because what happens on the outside doesn't always mirror whats going on inside your body.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I see, however my doc didn't panic he just said we will check them in a few months again. Something I plan on doing, thats for sure.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I see, however my doc didn't panic he just said we will check them in a few months again. Something I plan on doing, thats for sure.
Yeah, no need to panic but something to work on.

Barbell500

Awards
My superdrol Cycles were horrible...worse than M1T...way worse for me

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
My plan is to finish this pct I started and take about 3 months off to get ready for a good cycle when I rotate to 3rd shift. I hate day shift because my gym isn't open before I go into work which is when I like to work out so I have to go after.