Halodrol and HMax and Promaganon

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are HMax and ProMag as good as the original Halodrol. I keep hearing crap like the first batch was the best, and it was contaminated with Phera. I want to get Halodrol, but im concerned that the formula was changed. No one seems to know much. Is HMAX the same formula as the original Halodrol (the one supposed to be Oral Turinbol) ? I really want to do a Halodrol cycle, but some are giving bad reports form more recent batches. Im sure all this has been talked about a million times, but I never find any answers. Maybe thats because Gaspiri is so shady.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It didn't contain DMT in it. Although Wash. Post said it did. Just a contaminated batch. It no longer does supposedly. I've got a bottle of Hmax on hand if you need to ask questions.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Promag is not the same formula as halodrol or Hmax.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. What I really want to know is if HMax or the new halodrol is the compound that is supposed to be like OT. I hear its an effective cutting cycle. I plan on maybe running it for 4 weeks with T3 in a couple months, maybe August.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ProMagnon-25: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3,17b-diol

Halodrol-50: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

Missing a 1-ene.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unforunately my knowledge of chemistry doesnt go past General Chem 1 and 2 at the state college. But I do know minor changes can make big differences. I would be interested to see the chemical structure of Promag, Halo and HMax vs Oral Turinbol.

bigfucer

Awards
I am about to start a cycle of hmax. I have read it is Oral Turinabol so it will be low androgenic meaning no acne, hairloss, etc. right?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4-chloro-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one

Oral Turinabol

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I think promag is more similier to clostebol... Not turinabol

12many

Awards
After tomorrow, I will have completed 3 weeks of a cycle that contains HMAX. I've run both the HD50 as well as HMAX, and there is NO DIFFERENCE between them. The only discernible difference is that the HMAX caps are 25mg/cap and the HD50's are 50mg/cap.

My current cycle is "kamikaze" in nature, however, I have not had sides using the HD50 when stacked with Prostan or in this current cycle where I started with HMAX/MTRN/MTST/MZOL for 2 weeks and changed it to HMAX/MTRN/MZOL/superdrol at Day 1 of week 3. Still NO SIDES to speak of... :)

Day 20: +17.7lbs, feeling great! Blood pressure this evening is 108/67 :) :)

PS:
-Pro-Mag is NOT the same as the HD50/HMAX
-HD50/HMAX are great for keeping your hair

~12many~

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe liver death is exaggerated. Think about it. Sure your lipids go to hell. Your cholesterol is toast. But you rest, cycle support, get your cardiovascular base back up to par (if it's not at par during cycle) and your cholesterol and liver values all go back to normal.

12many

Awards
LOL Kamikaze cycle is right! How's your liver doing.
My PERSONAL belief is that the whole liver toxicity talk with a lot of these orals is totally overplayed. I have done a superdrol only cycle, an HD50/Orastan-E (prostan essentiall), superdrol/PP cycle, MTRN/MTST cycle etc etc. and several "other" non-oral cycles over the course of years.

I am VERY highly active and run currently 3x/week about 5miles per shot, do 3 different martial arts 3x/week, and cycle 2 to 3 times per week as well. My cardiovascular health is PERFECT. It is my absolute belief that if you are in great cardio health prior to these oral cycles, that your lipids, bp etc. do not get affected nearly as much as someone higher in body fat, or someone who minimizes cardio or eliminates it completely before/during a cycle. What little my lipids have changed each time, they bounce right back after post cycle therapy.

For 100% clarification: I have had pre and post cycle bloodwork done EVERY cycle with no exception. I have NEVER once had anything come back OUT OF RANGE ON ANY BLOOD TEST EVER!

Think about this, most people argue how strong MTRN is and few venture above 4mg/day due to evil sides, especially bp. I've taken it now at 6mg/day for 3 damn weeks and my bp tonight was like 108/67,,,damn perfect!!!!

Anyone can attempt to argue with me, but I hold my position that if you want to lessen the degree of toxicity and affects of these 17aa (other) oral steroids, you should be in excellent cardiovascular health before, during, and after cycle. I WILL NEVER eliminate cardio from any cycle I do, and every cycle will be a strict lean bulk cycle ONLY!

I rate my current cycle at 10+ out of 10. Most others would have died by Day 3, I have suffered 2 zits now in 20 days! Being that I am relatively small, have never touched a drop of alcohol in my life, never touched tobacco, and any "ILLEGAL" drugs, I can only attribute my great cycle and post cycle therapy results to my cardiovascular health.

NOTE: I have every imaginable ancillary in place and these were pre-loaded nearly 1.5months before this current cycle. I won't go into all of them, but I did my research on them.

5-week Insane (to most) Cycle:

First 2 wks
: PHASE 1
HMAX: 50mg/day, 25mg/morn and 25mg/pre-wo
MTRN: 6mg/day, 2mg/morn, 2mg/afternoon, 2mg/pre-wo
MTST: 6mg/day, 2mg/morn, afternoon, pre-wo
MZOL: 150mg/day, 50mg/morn, afternoon, pre-wo
Letro: .50ml eod

Wk 3 to end of Wk 5 - one week completed as of today: PHASE 2
superdrol: 10mg/day, pre-wo
Thyrotabs: 3tabs/day
Letro: .50mg eod

Phase 1 and Phase 2 combined are 5 weeks. There are only 2 weeks of overlap on 17aa methyls, the rest are methoxy, and have little effect on my lipids etc.

Currently: Day 20, +17.7lbs, NO water retention, as every one of these compounds I'm taking now is DRY in nature! Diet is perfect and protein intake is ~350g/day. Cals are 3200-3700 depending upon activity level that day (avg. is about 3500). 5'11", 187.7lbs, bf LOW.

TO RE-ITERATE: I FEEL GREAT, HIGH LIBIDO, TONS OF ENERGY, ALPHA-MALE ATTITUDE (MAJOR), and NO SIDES, PERIOD!!!! My roommate is an ER doctor, so I get the absolute best in care, advice, and the "watchful" eye. I don't recommend this cycle because, if I did, I'd get flame torched by the liver toxicity police :wave: . Knowing my body as well as I do, I will bet any one of you $100 that my bloodwork day 1 of post cycle therapy will be within range and will be no more than 5% different than it was pre-cycle. History has proved this to me, over and over. Get your cardio and health up naturally and these orals won't affect you as much as is "preached" so often.

post cycle therapy: I will drop the Letro at cycle end (end of 5th wk) and will resume with Nolva, rebound, all ancillaries etc.

Cliff notes: Thyrotabs are downright insane. Day 6 of them today, and I'm definitely feeling the "heat". There's an interesiting little "note" on the instruction sheets in the box. These have a bonus "prohormone" in them. And yes, THEY WORK well! I'm not even going to bother mentioning the insanely low bf level and insane vascularity, as I got into a pi$$ing match in my log a couple wks back with a few who can't believe there are people walking the earth at 4% bf who are not going into competition and ARE NOT a rack of bones. Uber-high metabolism, high energy, and tons of cardio help, no more said.

~12many~

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My PERSONAL belief is that the whole liver toxicity talk with a lot of these orals is totally overplayed. I have done a superdrol only cycle, an HD50/Orastan-E (prostan essentiall), superdrol/PP cycle, MTRN/MTST cycle etc etc. and several "other" non-oral cycles over the course of years.

I am VERY highly active and run currently 3x/week about 5miles per shot, do 3 different martial arts 3x/week, and cycle 2 to 3 times per week as well. My cardiovascular health is PERFECT. It is my absolute belief that if you are in great cardio health prior to these oral cycles, that your lipids, bp etc. do not get affected nearly as much as someone higher in body fat, or someone who minimizes cardio or eliminates it completely before/during a cycle. What little my lipids have changed each time, they bounce right back after post cycle therapy.

For 100% clarification: I have had pre and post cycle bloodwork done EVERY cycle with no exception. I have NEVER once had anything come back OUT OF RANGE ON ANY BLOOD TEST EVER!

Think about this, most people argue how strong MTRN is and few venture above 4mg/day due to evil sides, especially bp. I've taken it now at 6mg/day for 3 damn weeks and my bp tonight was like 108/67,,,damn perfect!!!!

Anyone can attempt to argue with me, but I hold my position that if you want to lessen the degree of toxicity and affects of these 17aa (other) oral steroids, you should be in excellent cardiovascular health before, during, and after cycle. I WILL NEVER eliminate cardio from any cycle I do, and every cycle will be a strict lean bulk cycle ONLY!

I rate my current cycle at 10+ out of 10. Most others would have died by Day 3, I have suffered 2 zits now in 20 days! Being that I am relatively small, have never touched a drop of alcohol in my life, never touched tobacco, and any "ILLEGAL" drugs, I can only attribute my great cycle and post cycle therapy results to my cardiovascular health.

NOTE: I have every imaginable ancillary in place and these were pre-loaded nearly 1.5months before this current cycle. I won't go into all of them, but I did my research on them.

5-week Insane (to most) Cycle:

First 2 wks
: PHASE 1
MTST: 6mg/day, 2mg/morn, afternoon, pre-wo
Letro: .50ml eod

Wk 3 to end of Wk 5 - one week completed as of today: PHASE 2
superdrol: 10mg/day, pre-wo
Thyrotabs: 3tabs/day
Letro: .50mg eod

Phase 1 and Phase 2 combined are 5 weeks. There are only 2 weeks of overlap on 17aa methyls, the rest are methoxy, and have little effect on my lipids etc.

TO RE-ITERATE: I FEEL GREAT, HIGH LIBIDO, TONS OF ENERGY, ALPHA-MALE ATTITUDE (MAJOR), and NO SIDES, PERIOD!!!! My roommate is an ER doctor, so I get the absolute best in care, advice, and the "watchful" eye. I don't recommend this cycle, as if I did, I'd get flamed torched. Knowing my body as well as I do, I will bet any one of you $100 that my bloodwork day 1 of post cycle therapy will be within range and will be no more than 5% different than it was pre-cycle. History has proved this to me, over and over. Get your cardio and health up naturally and these orals won't affect you as much as is "preached" so often.

post cycle therapy: I will drop the Letro at cycle end (end of 5th wk) and will resume with Nolva, rebound, all ancillaries etc.

Cliff notes: Thyrotabs are downright insane. Day 6 of them today, and I'm definitely feeling the "heat". There's an interesiting little "note" on the instruction sheets in the box. These have a bonus "prohormone" in them. And yes, THEY WORK well! I'm not even going to bother mentioning the insanely low bf level and insane vascularity, as I got into a pi$$ing match in my log a couple wks back with a few who can't believe there are people walking the earth at 4% bf who are not going into competition. Uber-high metabolism, high energy, and tons of cardio help, no more said.

~12many~

This is true as I have been running 6mg/day and with my cardiovascular lifestyle I still have perfection. Cardio killing your gains is overrated on anabolic steroids/PHs. It's often funny when I'm 180 and a 220 pound guy in there is resting 5 minutes between each set and breathing like a mad man and yet I am lifting more for more reps than he is. And all because I kept my cardio up during cycle.

12many

Awards
This is true as I have been running 6mg/day and with my cardiovascular lifestyle I still have perfection. Cardio killing your gains is overrated on anabolic steroids/PHs. It's often funny when I'm 180 and a 220 pound guy in there is resting 5 minutes between each set and breathing like a mad man and yet I am lifting more for more reps than he is. And all because I kept my cardio up during cycle.
You got it figured out, bud ;) kudos to you. I edited and added stats to my post.

~12many~ <<<--insane cycle originator

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Real OT just a little more expensive than Halodrol. Screw Gaspiri, I'm going with British Dragon.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmax is crap IMO
Just to warn everyone this is the same guy who got absolutely nothing out of PMAX and has been bashing PROM all over his threads. A non-responder or a hater, either way its his opinion and many many people have had good results with both.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to warn everyone this is the same guy who got absolutely nothing out of PMAX and has been bashing PROM all over his threads. A non-responder or a hater, either way its his opinion and many many people have had good results with both.
Yeah here is the guy who couldn't lay out his workout plan or give a macro break down of his diet when asked here are some of his great posts

QUOTE=mixedup]Andro I thought your in the middle of a Pmax cycle are you gonna stack hmax and pmax they are both 17aa methyls?[/QUOTE]

People on here are doing a lot worse so.

yeah, i was 140 lbs and 11 inch arms.

before i took pmax, 150/152 lbs and 13.5 inch arms

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's truly not the way to go about things when stacking methyls. Especially saying "People on here are doing alot worse so.." yeah okay. And people shoot themselves in the head. Now don't get me wrong. PP and superdrol make a great strength and mass gainer. However, it should be taken into consideration that the SD will greatly have an effect on your lipid values and also that you should use a cycle support from AI and pre-load milk thistle or cycle support before doing so. Defending yourself by saying "Some people do alot worse on here" is not going to get you ANYWHERE in the respectable category.

Edit - Not to mention, Don't bash our board sponsors. They are the sh*t and work their asses off for us. Especially Prometabolix.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got it figured out, bud ;) kudos to you. I edited and added stats to my post.

~12many~ <<<--insane cycle originator

ACTUALLY i think i'm an insane cycle originator since i started a test suspension/fina/Halostein craze on another board several years ago along with a 150mg prop/75mg dbol ed cycle that became very popular. LOL But then again you can do the 6mg trn which had me shedding hair like no tomorrow I am alot older now though then back then so probablly more prone.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I dont do the same routine every week and I dont eat the same food everyday. So to give you a workout plan and diet analysis would be inaccurate.

lets not hijack mullet's thread now

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Re: CNorris comment "Maybe thats because Gaspiri is so shady."

????

Only recently became a member but in looking at all the posts there seems to be a lot of threads on gaspari products especially Haladrol.

What has happened that created the comment?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gaspari and Washington post are going at it all the time about certain chemicals being put in their formulations. Like wash post saying Gaspari's Halodrol has... DMT in it or Oral Turinabol or whatever and so on and so forth. I really don't care if there is DMT and OT and Oxymethobolone in it. It gets ya the size, it gets ya where you want. So shady or not shady I'll take it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont do the same routine every week and I dont eat the same food everyday. So to give you a workout plan and diet analysis would be inaccurate.

lets not hijack mullet's thread now

Mullet's thread??? didn't cnorris start this thread??? Do you even read what you write before you post. Also macro break down of protein fat and carb percentages can be given even if you don't eat the same food everyday. (hardly anyone does)

you sure got an excuse for why you can't answer every question that is asked yet you'll bash a person's product real easy.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's heatin up in here..
:numbered: :gore: :saw:

I see all of these things happening very soon.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And he continues to bash PROM as we speak in the PMAX thread....god I wish we could still neg rep.....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie. Prometabolix is the sh*t. For real, The house Special OMG! If I had 300$ extra bucks to spend. I'd have 8 bottles of PMAX and 8 of HMAX.

All Hail Prom.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's heatin up in here..
:numbered: :gore: :saw:

I see all of these things happening very soon.
lol.

I Ordered 3 Hmax on Sunday, just got them today. They definately seen like a great company to me so far. Quick Shipping, amazing prices (1/3 the price of Halodrol) After I saw the lab test results from HMAX (i hope they were real), I am convinced this was a good purchase. Why would anyone buy Halodrol 50 any more?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Cliff notes: Thyrotabs are downright insane. Day 6 of them today, and I'm definitely feeling the "heat". There's an interesiting little "note" on the instruction sheets in the box. These have a bonus "prohormone" in them. And yes, THEY WORK well! I'm not even going to bother mentioning the insanely low bf level and insane vascularity, as I got into a pi$$ing match in my log a couple wks back with a few who can't believe there are people walking the earth at 4% bf who are not going into competition and ARE NOT a rack of bones. Uber-high metabolism, high energy, and tons of cardio help, no more said.

~12many~
Care to elaborate? I'm very curious.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that'd be interesting to know.

Maybe just a low dose of halodrol or something
MMMMmmm
If it's true I would bet something more like Orastan-E.

Fearhk213

Awards
Care to elaborate? I'm very curious.
I'll tell you exactly what it says:
"Gaspari Termogenic Thyrotabs are unique among
thyrogenic fat loss supplements in that it is both an
active fat loss agent as well as a prohormone to the two
most important fat loss biomolecules in the human body - T3 (liothronine) and T4 (levothyroxine)."

That being said they don't have an extra prohormone in it like orastane or h-50. The tab themselves are prohormones to T3 and T4, kind of like what h-50 is to oral turinibol.