cabergoline ??

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to know the correct dose of caber to use if your caber is dosed at 500mcg/ ml...( would it be 250 mcg E4D?? want to make sure on this ...) Also how long does it take for caber to start working as far as seeing increase in sex drive and so on ??????

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to know the correct dose of caber to use if your caber is dosed at 500mcg/ ml...( would it be 250 mcg E4D?? want to make sure on this ...) Also how long does it take for caber to start working as far as seeing increase in sex drive and so on ??????
well lake and the other guys on here have been telling me to take .25ml e4d and say its plenty so thats what i've been doin.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
well lake and the other guys on here have been telling me to take .25ml e4d and say its plenty so thats what i've been doin.
Haha I already told him, but he didn't trust me :D

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Haha I already told him, but he didn't trust me :D
Nah Lake I posted this before or about the same time I pm'ed you to get your input so this was posted before you told me ...( check the time I posted this and the time I PM'ed you ).... I know you know whats up man!!! Also how long does it take to start working?? I know that other drugs that mess with dopamine take a long time to work.. Is this the same for caber or does it work faster( as far as seeing increase in sex drive)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not really sure. I am on a test/tren/sd cycle so I wouldn't be able to tell you about sex drive since mine is through the roof at 800mg test e.