How long after SD/PP can I play ball again

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's been over a week and a half yet still when I attempt to play ball I cramp up like a lil Biatch...when should this pass me by

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I played ball when i was taking SD last year. Never really had the cramping that bad. You taking any potassium or taurine?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah bro I took like 8 grams of Taurine and ate like 3 bannanas...and after like 5 min my shins just go peacey lates on me....Maybe I'll just give it another week see what happens

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks. It could also be because your body might not be used to your newly acquired weight yet. How much did you gain from your cycle.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
I played ball when i was taking superdrol last year. Never really had the cramping that bad. You taking any potassium or taurine?
I heard taurine does NOT reduce cramping. :blink:

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's been over a week and a half yet still when I attempt to play ball I cramp up like a lil Biatch...when should this pass me by
this happened to me last fall when i gained about 18 from superdol/M1-P. Drink lots of water, take in sodium, potassium, and stretch every night before bed and as soon as u wake up. It'll past in about a week and a half. This only happened to me for like 4 days though.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from a 6 week 3 PP / 3 SD I gained about 15lbs....Sides at the end from the SD were whack

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
from a 6 week 3 PP / 3 superdrol I gained about 15lbs....Sides at the end from the SD were whack
lower back pumps???? i had to sit out 2 days of practice cause they were soo bad

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
back is a factor for sure..I remember those pumps from the
M1T dayz...But I never got like cramps in my shins and Calves b4....hopefully in a few dayz it will go away...its not possible that the CEE or Retain is doing this is it?

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
back is a factor for sure..I remember those pumps from the
M1T dayz...But I never got like cramps in my shins and Calves b4....hopefully in a few dayz it will go away...its not possible that the CEE or Retain is doing this is it?
um im in my last week of PCT from TRN/Pher-X/Zol and im using both and i havent experienced either of these from retain or CEE

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
am I the only one who feels absolutely no side effects on SD? I'm sure it still ****s up my cholesterol values, but at least nothing on the outside.