How does this look on paper?

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Friend wants to know, don't worry he knows the risk's etc,(age everything is in check) he's 23. Anyways he wants to run X-tren, Mega Zol and Mega trn, now i wasnt a 100% but mega Trn is near the same as X tren or is X tren just a fingerx knockoff?

Anyways thoughts,

Also i'm out for at least til next year as my liver values are recovering from superdrol, Was thinking of stocking up and waiting a year then giving Mega Trn/Mega Zol + something(any suggestions) -Only have access to the dirty orals you can buy online(shrug).

Btw my liver values are all returning to normal, hurray, still elivated and crappy but going right way, been working with my doc. And the milk thistle / liver regen worked like a charm.

Advice welcome
Thanks
Dr Liftalot

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what X-tren is, but if it is another Tren-like product, I definitely would not stack it with M-TRN. TRN is potent as hell on its own. It'll work with the Zol, but the only other thing I would consider stacking with it is 4AD, TST or real test.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what X-tren is, but if it is another Tren-like product, I definitely would not stack it with M-TRN. TRN is potent as hell on its own. It'll work with the Zol, but the only other thing I would consider stacking with it is 4AD, TST or real test.
4ad controlled?

Also, X-tren i belive in fininger (that green bottle) Not sure if that is Tren like product, Thanks for the input....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it is a tren-like product. 4AD is scheduled. It is the PH to 4AD. Some people still have some, but if you didn't stock up pre-1st ban, you're out of luck. I recently used the last of my stock. If you know someone who has some, transdermal is far superior to oral.

Maybe go for some TST.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure it is a tren-like product. 4AD is scheduled. It is the PH to 4AD. Some people still have some, but if you didn't stock up pre-1st ban, you're out of luck. I recently used the last of my stock. If you know someone who has some, transdermal is far superior to oral.

Maybe go for some TST.
Thanks anything pre-ban similar to 4 AD or am i pretty much out of luck?

:bow28:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Methoxy TST is not banned, and that is similar. That is your best bet. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
How does this cycle look(this one for me)

Next cycle

Methoxy TST/Mega ZOL/X-tren

gonna keep the Mega trn to run with a superdrol cycle.

my friend say's he is gonna stick with X-tren,Mega ZOL, Mega Tst cycle 5 weeks. Didnt ask him about dosage.

Anyways for my cycle*(next year)_ what would you suggest i dose it for, was thinking maybe a 4 week cycle?