Proposed Heavily Stacked Cycle

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright. Constructive criticism. There's only the one Methyl of H-MAX. I'm going to go for strength gains and this is projected for September 06 most likely. Last Cycle for the Year. What are your thoughts. Obviously more is not always better, however, TRN was so good I wanted to add it in there. And Tren-X is interesting as I'd like to try Finigenx but don't want to go guzzling liquids. TRN/ZOL are perfect for strength and hardening up in the end so I added that at the end. I'm hoping 10 lbs good quality mass and a high strength to mass ratio. Perhaps I could cut out the Tren-X or H-max early to 2-3 weeks. Whatever your suggestions would be, but I would like to continue H-MAX for 4 weeks. If I must cut the Tren-X then so be it. Thoughts?

Week 1: Tren-X/H-MAX
Week 2: Tren-X//H-MAX
Week 3: Tren-X/M-TRN/H-MAX/Zol
Week 4: Tren-X/M-TRN/H-MAX/Zol
Week 5: M-TRN/Zol
Week 6: M-TRN/Zol

Tren-X 75/75/75/75
H-MAX 50/50/50/50
M-TRN 6/6/6/6
M-Zol 150/150/150/150

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I would wait longer than september to start again since you're either still on or just finished a cycle. 4-5 weeks is a little low on recovery time for orals.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally I would wait longer than september to start again since you're either still on or just finished a cycle. 4-5 weeks is a little low on recovery time for orals.
Yes I've taken that into consideration as well. I may put it off alot longer. But the cycle components in consideration itself?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not the person for that one :) I think taking that many orals at a time regardless of methylation is too much but the doses by themselves isn't too bad.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not the person for that one :) I think taking that many orals at a time regardless of methylation is too much but the doses by themselves isn't too bad.
I understand where you're coming from 5 in 1.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 things. First since tren x is supposed to be like tren and trn is like tren what type of anti e and prolactin protection will you be running since you got 2 tren like substances that would be a big concern imo.

Second if you are on such a heaby cycle I think it would be better to throw in an injectable. that cycle is just TOO man pills in my opinon because you'll not only have those pills but you'll need your liver support, your hawthrone berry, and everything else you gonna be at like 20 pills a day even with non methyl all that has to be hard on your stomach and everything else

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 things. First since tren x is supposed to be like tren and trn is like tren what type of anti e and prolactin protection will you be running since you got 2 tren like substances that would be a big concern imo.

Second if you are on such a heaby cycle I think it would be better to throw in an injectable. that cycle is just TOO man pills in my opinon because you'll not only have those pills but you'll need your liver support, your hawthrone berry, and everything else you gonna be at like 20 pills a day even with non methyl all that has to be hard on your stomach and everything else
Yes of course gyno is a scary thing, I haven't ever been prone to it but it's not too late. I'm not going to low dose anything throughout the cycle. And I'm not going to say I'm taking anything illegal. But I can tell you I'll most likely be doing something such as RXT and Powerfull Cissus. I really won't say anything illegal and I won't say that I am doing anything illegal. Also, for ancillaries I'll be using AI's Cycle Support. That cuts pills down to the 2 A day from H-MAX and the 3 a Day from Tren-x. So, 5 Pills a day until I run into Zol and TRN then it bumps to 11 + 2 Multis.

Edit- My pet gerbil may be needing some Letro though @ .50mg. Cabergoline?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh yes Cycle support good. your pets would be smart take some letro and cabergoline. Not sure if you need to run the tren-x and trn at the same time effect seem similar but i have never run tren-x I believe dipolomats has some logs under finigex though

12many

Awards
Ripped, give that cycle a try. Be ready to adjust on the fly as your body responds.

I'm at Day 18 of my cycle; I'm +15.5lbs now..SOLID!

Every imaginable ancillary I view as beneficial was pre-loaded for 1 month prior to this cycle, they're being taken through cycle, and through post cycle therapy as well. I'll drop the Letro at post cycle therapy time and go with Nolva /current ancillaries/and other "stuff".

Cycle was for 2 weeks:
HMAX: 50mg/day
MTRN: 6mg/day
MTST: 6mg/day
MZOL: 150mg/day
Letro: .50ml/eod

Cycle is now (since Friday 7/7):
HMAX: 50mg/day
MTRN: 6mg/day
MZOL: 150mg/day
superdrol: 10mg/day
Thyrotabs: 2tabs/day (<<<----I LOVE THESE THINGS, but they are very wicked on the BP. In comparison to MTRN's effects on BP, the TT's are 100x worse, and according to the Gaspari information sheet, they don't kick in until day 5 to 7. Oh hell, I have no idea what I'm in for in the next day or two. They make MTRN feel like candy.)
Letro: .50ml/eod

BP tonight: 123/77 (up since the TT's; it was averaging about 115/65).

Side Effects Since the beginning:
2 zits on my forehead during the middle of Week 2
No others.

Diet: 3500 to 3750 cals/day (extremely clean). Protein intake is 325 to 350 grams/day (Ergopharm GF-PRO all the way :))

I experimented with two days of ~1500cals/day; as expected, I was still up nearly .5lb each day. I gain even at a caloric deficit on this evil journey.

MTRN is far and away, without a doubt, my absolute favorite oral "supplement". I've used the ALRI Methoxy-TRN and now using the GL MTRN; they both perform equivalent. Good thing I just got some stock of the ALRI Prostan and Methoxy-TRN :). MZOL really started to kick in around Day 7 or 8.

IMO, unless you are in excellent cardiovascular condition, I highly recommend against trying anything like this. The joint pains you will get from the MTRN and the lower back pumps from the superdrol will far exceed what Taurine and potassium loading will fix. I'm still running 5miles/2 to 3x/week and feel no pains whatsoever. Also still doing martial arts 3x/wk.

Pre-cycle bloodwork was spot on; if my feeling of well being, alpha-male attitude, high libido, and insane vascularity are signs of good things, my bloodwork might have gotten better on this cycle...LOL.

Current cycle rating: 10+ out of 10. I have no regrets, and if I end up 6ft under, I won't be able to come here and tell about them either :run:

My .02 cents.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12many do you think the halo or the zol is giving more hardness?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got, I am going to beat the dead horse and just say I don't agree with four orals in one cycle, just not a good idea. I know you have thought out your supports and course of action well and I am not babying or preaching to you, just saying my opinion. I think you should pick one or two and just go with it, save the others for future cycles. Methoxy does not equal completely safe or non-toxic, just more safe and less toxic than a classic 17aa.

12many

Awards
Got, I am going to beat the dead horse and just say I don't agree with four orals in one cycle, just not a good idea. I know you have thought out your supports and course of action well and I am not babying or preaching to you, just saying my opinion. I think you should pick one or two and just go with it, save the others for future cycles. Methoxy does not equal completely safe or non-toxic, just more safe and less toxic than a classic 17aa.
Ripped,
This is a conservative and good approach. I've had good luck with my cycle but remember, my roommate is an ER doctor and best friend since childhood. He watches me WELL, almost too well. True that Methoxy is harmful but less than the typical 17aa. However, I will say this as well: HMAX is nowhere near as toxic as higher dosages of SD (20mg and up). I will also say that MTRN has had great effects on me and my body agrees with it very well. MZOL, well, I know it's working, but IMO, it's a weak compound. So, as I see it, the combination of HMAX/MTRN/MTST/MZOL I started with is MAYBE only slightly more toxic than a cycle of SD at 20mg/day for 3 weeks (been there done this and hated it). Do as you wish, either way, I support you, but be prepared for the worst at the drop of a hat.
12many (name fits well)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
12, this is a little off topic, but my personal results came back quite fine on 20mg of Super, and I know Bpmarytr at Dr.D to name two others have had quite acceptable panels while taking Super. Though I will not go into the exact numbers, my Doc was aware of my situation and was not worried in the least with my results. I think you are agreeing with me on the one-or-two oral idea? But am not sure. If you are, good call. If not, I think you are somewhat right on the toxicity of orals being overexaggerated but I also believe you are greatly underestimating them on a general basis given your personal experience.

12many

Awards
12, this is a little off topic, but my personal results came back quite fine on 20mg of Super, and I know Bpmarytr at Dr.D to name two others have had quite acceptable panels while taking Super. Though I will not go into the exact numbers, my Doc was aware of my situation and was not worried in the least with my results. I think you are agreeing with me on the one-or-two oral idea? But am not sure. If you are, good call. If not, I think you are somewhat right on the toxicity of orals being overexaggerated but I also believe you are greatly underestimating them on a general basis given your personal experience.
I agree with you about 1 or 2 orals FOR 99.99% of the population. I do not suggest that anyone perform or attempt to duplicate what I am doing. I personally believe that I am in IMPECCABLE physical condition (few could imagine the cardio/exercise I get, especially on MTRN), I'm under very close watch, and I feel like a MILLION bucks and attribute my feeling of well being to my current physical condition. I would have thought twice about this cycle if I were an inhabitant of the local Krispy Kremes.

I would not for a second take back what I've started, and having run Methoxy-TRN/MTST as a cycle, HD50/Orastan-E another cycle, superdrol another cycle, PP/Prostan as a cycle, M4-ohn etc. I have a good idea of what the individual supplements that I'm currently taking are doing. The uncertainty lies in mixing them; however, there is little uncertainty to this point, everything is going BETTER than I had imagined. And NO, I have not run only oral cycles, nor have I ever gone without PERFECT coverage with the ancillaries, post cycle therapy etc.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I am, however, willing to bet anyone here that my pre and post cycle bloodwork will be nearly the same. It's never been different pre and post, and I've had it done EVERY time.

12many

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure that cardiovascular condition plays a critical role in side effects. As when I could easily run 5+ miles a day the sides from phera like shin splints were not as bad when I could barely run 1 mile a day. Obviously, orals and hepatoxicity are a factor to take into consideration. I'm going to preload with cycle support, take it while on and for pct as well as take Cissus before during and after. Cissus cuts down on joint side effects.