Some Test Prop q's....

freakboy

Awards
I am so freaking excited to start my next (2nd) cycle.... Its gonna be a lean bulker w/ Test P @ 125mg/eod for 10 weeks and either SD, var, or MTRN for 6 weeks...

i've searched Prop n know what i'm doin, but what kind of experiences besides increased libido and soreness have you guys experienced.... i'm talkin about mass/strength gains, pumps, endurance, keepin gains during PCT, etc..... any info would be a treat to read, thanks guys!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Test is great for strength and mass. I feel it is better for mass when stacked and others will agree I am sure. Test is one of those compounds where more is definitely better no matter how you look at it. Endurance also increases thanks to the increase in RBC's, thanks to EPO.

Personally SD + test is a NASTY stack, I absolutely love it. 20mg of Superdrol is absolutely amazing with test. I personally didnt like 125mg test prop eod, I will use a MINIMUM of 150mg eod from now on and I am using test enanthate right now at 800mg/week and I like it a lot better so far even though I am barely done with week 3.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
im just over a week in to my tp/tren cycle. havent seen anything crazy yet. ive been doing 100/75 ED. Like Lake said, I would probably bump up the dosage. I guess some guys experience major prop pain, but mine was made with ethyl oleate, and the soreness is nothing worse than what I got on enanthate. Doing shots every day will keep the levels stable and minimize bad side effects. My pumps so far are beginning to be more pronounced. I'm starting to feel a pump throughout the day mostly in my chest/back.

As far as keeping gains post cycle....EAT, EAT, EAT.
lol, bro.. you're just over a week in. .patience... 100/75 ed is enough.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Can I say teehee then? Are you being serious? I know what you were saying. I was speaking about you possibly bumping your dosage.

Why the fvck did you just snap at me? I don't understand your reaction at all. What did I say that would warrant such a thing?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
lol? dont ever say "lol" again to me. and i never said my dose was too low. reread my post. it was a comparison. i was speaking of hte poster's 125mg EOD, not my dosage...and im not your "bro"
From the sounds of it, you're nobody's bro...more like somebody's b1tch with major insecurity issues. Best of luck in life, genius.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
lol? dont ever say "lol" again to me. and i never said my dose was too low. reread my post. it was a comparison. i was speaking of hte poster's 125mg EOD, not my dosage...and im not your "bro"
Woah...lets chill with that net tough crap. Ubi was just being friendly and trying to help you out man, relax.

BV

SHADOW2492

Awards
someone has anger issues...........

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established

Whoa you a bit of a puswad aren't you. No need to get testy.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
From the sounds of it, you're nobody's bro...more like somebody's b1tch with major insecurity issues. Best of luck in life, genius.
haha this is why I love kwyk, he is nice when people are nice to him and ruthless when not :D.

Irish Cannon: Easy there bro, don't let the tren get to your head. If you are only a week in and getting this moody on th estuff you have a long 8-12 weeks ahead of you. No need for anyone to get nasty in here. I don't mean to play the great mediator since I know exactly how it feels to be aggressive when on, but lets keep our cools.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established

:icon_lol: Umm I hope he was just messing around with that statement. Or like lake said you have like 10 more weeks of this ahead of you, maybe you should put your needle down brotha!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nice, you're going to make lots of friends around here. fvckwad.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
haven't you guys ever seen zoolander? sheesh. actually they used "brah," but for whoever has seen it, i think you get the joke.

everyone is so quick to snap. i guess its very fitting for the steroid section.

oh, and to kwyck... im definitely not a genious...thats why im going to dental school ;)
:clap2: Wipes forehead OKKK he was joking!!!!! :icon_lol:

Maybe next time you shouldn't leave after something like that, maybe a quick reply saying LOL I was kidding :twisted:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what everyone else has said bump up the best, above all other compounds with test more IS better, i love the stuff, wait for me to be running 5g's in a couple years, LOL. Oh and go with the Superdrol as was mentioned earlier, Test+Superdrol is a potent combo just ask anyone who's used it. And the pain of prop is over done, unless it's a higher concentration like 150mg/ml, 100mg/ml is fine, some ppl are just big pussies, lol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with what everyone else has said bump up the best, above all other compounds with test more IS better, i love the stuff, wait for me to be running 5g's in a couple years, LOL. Oh and go with the Superdrol as was mentioned earlier, Test+Superdrol is a potent combo just ask anyone who's used it. And the pain of prop is over done, unless it's a higher concentration like 150mg/ml, 100mg/ml is fine, some ppl are just big pussies, lol.
Like moi, though I am not sure if the Test has begun it's assualt yet, which means it hasn't.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya Mullet just wait for the test to kick in, i can see you gaining 20lbs off that stack EASY, aim for 25. And for the love of god no one shoot prop in the calfs, the pain is insane, it's like someone is stretching the fascial tissue by hand and the cramps after last for like 2 days.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awwww that's so cute...kick the dog in the ass...or better yet give him some tren and wrestle him...I'm so bored.

Ok but for the tren prop how bad is the pinn pain? I was thing of that or eq for arm spot injections. What do you guys think?
I have seen a few of your posts, and I was just wondering, do you think before you type? I mean, you obviously think albeit maybe not totally cognitive, because you are moving your fingers processing what you wish to say into the movement of your fingers. I guess I was trying to ask if you consider the relevancy of your posts...Sorry, little rant, just see your posts all over and wonder...

I am an *******

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Actually mullet I think you are only 5 stars, out of 5!!!!

and yes, WhatsARoid does make some posts that question if he thinks while he is typing.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
haven't you guys ever seen zoolander? sheesh. actually they used "brah," but for whoever has seen it, i think you get the joke.
Saw parts of it...kinda hard to catch the impersonation in the monotone world of internet forums. But...pardon granted :D
everyone is so quick to snap.
We were just thinking the same thing...funny.

i guess its very fitting for the steroid section.
K...now that was just stupid.

oh, and to kwyck... im definitely not a genious...thats why im going to dental school ;)
Doesn't take a genius to get into dental school...but, I"ll admit, you have to at least be pretty smart and have good work ethic. ;)

Now are you "in" dental school now, or "planning" on it. Just curious b/c your post left that one open.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
White? Yes, I am actually very pale unfortunately.

Little? Maybe, but not to you comparitively.

Talkin Trash? Hardly man, just pointing out the obvious.

:D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I love how you follow me tho...your like the lil white shadow I never had..jk my post go with the title of the thread with prop questions..its ok tho you can keep talking trash. Jus shows you love to think and talk about me..lol
Nah man, I wasn't gonna say anything either, but a few of your posts have been "spacey"...like you've got a potato lodged between the two hemispheres of your brain kinda spacey.

But...maybe its just "over our heads" eh?

(snippped)

Last edited:
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah man, I wasn't gonna say anything either, but a few of your posts have been "spacey"...like you've got a potato lodged between the two hemispheres of your brain kinda spacey.

But...maybe its just "over our heads" eh?

If he's the "little white shadow" (great ASSumption there) you've never had then you're the little brown wad of gum stuck to our shoes that we never asked for.
HAHAHA..A customer just walked into my store and looked at me like a freak because I was laughing out loud when I saw this

:icon_lol:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love this site....I mean lets be real I'm asking you guys questions because I would assume you guys know about the subject...I mean come on you guys are no more bigger then I am and matching the same lifts. So talk **** all you want at the end of the day my comp is off and I'm still bigger then most of you posting. I still love the site none the less its always good for a laugh. You guys can continue to talk **** about every post I or anyone posts, but as long as my question is answered I don't mind.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this site....I mean lets be real I'm asking you guys questions because I would assume you guys know about the subject...I mean come on you guys are no more bigger then I am and matching the same lifts. So talk **** all you want at the end of the day my comp is off and I'm still bigger then most of you posting. I still love the site none the less its always good for a laugh. You guys can continue to talk **** about every post I or anyone posts, but as long as my question is answered I don't mind.
After this post I am done clogging this thread, which I have already and am sorry to the OP. But...

God damn 445x12 reps wow ok I've done 420 for ten but sheesh..hey MS do me a quick fav if you can. Pm me your states..Great job on the log.
I just hit 515 x 8, and normally I would NOT get into an internet pissing match about max lifts and who is stronger, I could care less. Yet, to say you are "bigger than most of the people posting and match lifts" is a huge assumption, made worse when it's wrong.

To the OP: I have been a complete douche in clogging your thread and I am honestly sorry, and to the other members who have witnessed my douche-osity

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not gunna start hating but ya mullet is out deadlifting ya, i'm 270lbs at 14%bf right now,i've done rack pulls with 720lbs, 1500lb leg presses etc so i wouldn't go their, or we'll have to get beezle over here to REALLY put you to shame. Everyone is just busting your balls because sometimes you come out with really out their comments.

Now, for site injections, i'd done delts, calfs, quads, glutes,, calfs DO hurt like hell BUT my calfs do look bigger, slightly but still bigger no doubt, i got used to the pain after a while but at first it was just a huge shock like WTF this kills, lol. So if you can put up with the pain then shoot calfs, they are a tight muscle group and you'll feel stretching when your injecting. I only shot my inner calfs but i wanna try my outter in the future. I do wanna try traps though.

SHADOW2492

Awards
Awwww that's so cute...kick the dog in the ass...or better yet give him some tren and wrestle him...I'm so bored.

Ok but for the tren prop how bad is the pinn pain? I was thinking of that or eq for arm spot injections. What do you guys think?
Prop really isnt that bad if you are good at handling pain, it will hurt the first time or two then the pain halves each time pretty much. Dont worry bout it, the actual pinning is the same pain for every injection im guessing, its the next day charlie horse that is bothersome.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
...I mean come on you guys are no more bigger then I am and matching the same lifts. So talk **** all you want at the end of the day my comp is off and I'm still bigger then most of you posting....<snipped so readers don't lose IQ pts reading this>
Ooops...Sorry ronnie.

%
(( )========D

%
(( )===================D

Where is that measuring stick again?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If you want to lose your confidence, just google "mandingo" and you'll feel like never showing another woman the goods again....:lol: