winter buker suggestions

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of a better place to get opinions on a cycle then here, normally i have been reading and chose an appropiate cycle but this time I would like all ur opinions...

I'm looking to do pretty much an all out bulking cycle around december...

i am really interested in giving tren enanth a go but i am very worried about the dry joints cuz i have had surgery in the recent past and need to have pain free workouts. I'm currently on week 9.5 of a test/deca cycle (600/400) but seem to be progesterine prone and got enlarged nipples wit a lil bump (gettin it under control) so i am apprehensive about nandrolones but i'm open minded. I was thinking of using eq at a dose of 600-800mg and test enan and mabye starting it wit dbol or prop but i don't know if eq can give me the size/strength im looking for?

So basically my main question is what are good bulking cycles that you guys have done and had success with? I only know of people using tren or deca for an all out bulker, what else is out there for bulking?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm deca puts on such nice juicy gains its a pity you are prone to the progesterone gyno. perhaps a simple drop in dosage could rectify this problem?

tren is a nandaralone derivative and more of its effects are mediated through progesterone than deca, on top of it being hard on your joints and a whole laundry list of other sides, tren sweats, insomnia, appetite decrease, agression, acne, and in some cases an allergic reaction to the acetate ester will give you the tren cough. not your best choice under the circumstances.

EQ will add mass but it will come slowly and gradually. however it produces a very nice appetite stimulatory effect which would be useful for an individual on a bulking cycle.

i really think your best bet is high dose testosterone with nolva for estrogen control. if you were to run test E or cyp at a gram or 1.5 grams a week alone you would really pack on mass.

i would do-
test E at 1000mgs a week (or more if youre daring enough)
eq at 300mgs a week
dbol at 40mgs a day for a jumpstart.

you will become an absolute monster on that.

and also i like to mention igf-1 as often as possible. also has nice appetite stimulatory effects along with fat controlling capabilities. make sure you use this for post cycle therapy!

also remember you will be needing 1.5 grams of protein per your body weight. eat eat eat

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply jom,
I was actually thinking out doing the high test dose but i didn't want to get flammed lol. Also i was concerned about the side effects being exponentially greater???

As for the igf, i've been running that shtuff religously 23 days on 5 weeks off. So far i got 3mg under my belt with 2 more mg's staring at me as we speak.

I just didn't know what else it out there or what other people are doing for cycles...
I LOVE deca but i feel like if i run letro or caber, my gains on it will almost be negated because of the lack of estrogen...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think you could go wrong with a dbol/ test e cycle simple cheap and effective. I think when bulking no need to get real fancy if it's a Super straight Bulk most of my fancy cycles have come when cutting or lean bulking.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you could go wrong with a dbol/ test e cycle simple cheap and effective. I think when bulking no need to get real fancy if it's a Super straight Bulk most of my fancy cycles have come when cutting or lean bulking.
any doseage suggestions?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any doseage suggestions?

Your 23 correct just asking this because your natrual test will be higher than mine so that will effect the dosages.

I would run like this
Test e 750/1000mg weekly
Dbol 40-50mg ed weeks 1-4.
I would also run a low dose of l-dex or another anti-e to keep down on bloat and other side effects

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking for 14-16 weeks??? Is that unreasonable?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was thinking for 14-16 weeks??? Is that unreasonable?

no that is not unreasonable at all especially since 10-12 of those weeks will be on one compound. Just EAT LIFT HEAVY and let the test do what it does.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think that the dbol kickstarter is a better choise than prop?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think that the dbol kickstarter is a better choise than prop?
dbol would be a better kickstart, yes. Prop is also known to be one of the most painful injections. you will have to pin yourself ED or EOD. dbol has been one of the most popular steroids since the 70's, and it has earned its reputation as a bulking and strength steroid quite thoroughly.

prop is also known to cause very little water retention, which is anabolic in and of itself.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
dbol would be a better kickstart, yes. Prop is also known to be one of the most painful injections. you will have to pin yourself ED or EOD. dbol has been one of the most popular steroids since the 70's, and it has earned its reputation as a bulking and strength steroid quite thoroughly.

prop is also known to cause very little water retention, which is anabolic in and of itself.
well i've pinned igf every day so i think i could mentally go thought with it but mabye i will use prop to end the cycle unless i should use something like var??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally I just like dbol or anadrol but that is me. besides the kick in time TEST is TEST is TEST so whether it be prop or ETH it is still TEst the dbol is a different compound and a very nice compliment to TEST