HCG protocol advide needed for this

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
im abit confused as to how to run the HCG for my forthcoming 12 week Test Enth cycle.

wk 1-12 : 500mg Test E weekly
wk 15-17 : Nolva/Clomid downtaper (2weeks after last inject)

now this part....

Im thinking of running HCG 500iu once a week from wk 6 but dont know whether to end it week before i begin nolva/clomid wk 14 or as soon as i stop injecting wk 12. Also i know that i'll have to run an AI when taking the HCG so i was thinking liquidex 0.5ml (=0.5mg Adex) eod.

do u think i should start the HCG just a couple of weeks before the end of cycle and at what dose therefore?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
With this cycle and your age bro, the HCG probably isnt necessary.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
With this cycle and your age bro, the HCG probably isnt necessary.
He's prbably right ...

If you decide to go with hCG, however, then split your 500iu into 2 doses weekly. It will serve you better split than 500iu once a week.

Sprt

eRICH

Awards
I would run the hcg even though it probobly isnt neccessary. Makes pct easier & keeps you feeling normal down there instead of shrinking to peanuts. hcg is so cheap you mine as well. I know i will never run a cycle without it again.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I would run the hcg even though it probobly isnt neccessary. Makes post cycle therapy easier & keeps you feeling normal down there instead of shrinking to peanuts. hcg is so cheap you mine as well. I know i will never run a cycle without it again.
I went a head and started it in week 4 of my Anavar/Prop cycle (8wker). I always use it, regardless. Its better to be safe than sorry. Besides, I've always have trouble recovering during PCT. hCG definitely helps in my case.

Good luck with whatever you do.
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
whats dosage u run srtvnolcom?
Depending on the length of the cycle & compounds used the dose will vary; between 250iu to 500iu twice a week (500iu to 1000iu a week). I'll then run it at 500iu for 5 to 7 days straight right before PCT & then jump into my normal PCT (Clomid/Nolva) for 4wks.

There's a couple protocols for hCG.
Sprt

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
right ive decided to do do one of the following:

1) 500iu eod wk12-wk14 ,nolva/clomid begins wk 15
or
2) 500iu ed wk12-13 with a break in wk 14 , nolva/clomid begins wk 15

which of the 2 do u reckon?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
250iu, Saturday... 250iu Sunday... weeks 3 - 14

Last edited:
SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
right ive decided to do do one of the following:

1) 500iu eod wk12-wk14 ,nolva/clomid begins wk 15
or
2) 500iu ed wk12-13 with a break in wk 14 , nolva/clomid begins wk 15

which of the 2 do u reckon?
I'm not sure I follow ...

500iu is fine, but I wouldn't run hCG longer than 7 consecutive days in a row (1wk) or even EOD for 2wks. You want to limit your hCG use. hCG can cause gyno and further hinder recovery processes; sometimes causing more problems to arise than if you had not used it.

I say this:
Try to end your cycle with a short half life compound, prop is a good one. That way you can jump right into post cycle therapy 2 days after your last injection, rather than waiting 2 wks after your last shot of Enan. Then run the hCG for 5 to 7 days in a row at 500iu ED. I like 5 days better (ending on a Friday and taking the weekend off), but 7 wont hurt. Then the following Monday start clomid/nolva @ 100mg/40mg receptively. Drop the clomid/nolva dose after 7 days by half and continue for another 3 weeks.

That's what I would do.

If you don't have a short half life compound such as prop or a good oral of sorts, than your going to be stuck waiting the weeks after your last injection before you can do anything. You have to allow the test to clear your system. Taking hCG or any other HTPA support is not going to help you in terms of recovery while a synthetic compound is still floating around the body.

Given your situation, your probably better off running hCG during cycle and the last two weeks after injection, then starting normal PCT as initially planned. Don't worry about using hCG during PCT at all, just up too it.

Again, as other have stated, you probably wont need hCG anyway.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
are you saying:

Sun HCG 250iu
Mon: Test E 250mg
Tue
Wed
Thu: Test E 250mg
Fri
Sat HCG 250iu

from wks 3-14???
I think he is ... Personaly, I like Monday/Thursday dosing; exactly as your test. Just me though.

Thanks,
Sprt

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
would u recomend 0.5ml liquidex eod whilst running the HCG?