Test E 600 (10 weeks)

some brief history to justify my weight:
Wk -10: 151 lbs. diagnosed with hypogonadism
Wk -8: 151 lbs. clomid therapy @ 50mg/day
Wk -4: 162 lbs. HPTA achieved, test levels normal
Wk 0: 164 lbs.

beginning of:
Wk 1: 164 lbs. 5x5 of 185 on bench
Wk 2: 170 lbs. 5x5 of 205 on bench, endurance increase & muscle hardness noticed
Wk 3: 170 lbs. 5x5 of 225 on bench, lethargy & back pumps noticed
Wk 4: 175 lbs. 5x5 of 235 on bench, lethargy gone, increased libido noticed

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you were diagnosed with hypogonadism, do you think exceeding HRT doses is the wisest thing, considering they will shut you down and you might have a very difficult time recovering?

If you already have this figured out or are just going to go on HRT doses after, than I apologize.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
(beginning of)
Wk 5: huge strength gains on back and shoulders, back pumps gone, abdominal bloating noticed, decreased libido noticed, minor nipple tenderness - nolvadex 25mg/day applied until gone

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
It has been a little over a week now and my libido is significantly low, while on the previous cycle of the same batch of Enanth, it was significantly high during the 5th week. The only difference factor about this cycle is that it was "front loaded" with pro hormones, which must be the cause of a "lower-than-normal" libido. For my Wk 12 post cycle therapy, I have nolva, rxt, dhea, and fenugreek and I'm wondering if any of these will help my mid-cycle libido and if so, what dosage for how long (or maybe i need to give the test another week to kick in?)