M1t gains instantly vanish?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I know M1T is a thing of the past, and this happened a long time ago... but I'm just curious -- Did anyone else watch their M1t gains slowly disappear?

Right after I stopped taking M1t, I went on a strict PCT for a month (nolva and RXT) and upped the calories for a month. Then I started cutting -- and normally I don't lose much muscle on a cut, especially when I'm as high bodyfat% as I was (~20%). But within 2 months, almost ALL of my M1t gains had disappeared. Did anyone else notice this? I had a run of superdrol and kept nearly everything, with pretty much the same formula.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've never done M1T, but tons of people reported losing everything. I have some but, it is unlikely that it will go anywhere but in the trash.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i never gained that much weight on 1mt mostly strength and hardness very similar to halostein and the strength and hardness didn't stay

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I put on about 10 lbs of lean (and 10 lbs of water+fat) on M1T... yeah, within a while, it turned into just the 10 lbs of water+fat.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had pretty good gains from it, yet the brown piss and throbbing liver keeps me from it.. I'd use it for contest prep, the last 4 weeks maybe to stay hard, bu that's it..

Beo, trash won't cut it, brother.. ;)

12many

Awards
Apparently, it's unanimous then: M1T is sh1t.

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
I had that experience too, but later I heard some people suggest that they had better success when they used it as a support to other anabolics, such as a straight 1-T/4-Diol stack wherein the M1T would simply be a potent "boost" in the speed of the effects, but since it was only "supporting" other more established anabolics the overall gains were more permanent.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apparently, it's unanimous then: M1T is sh1t.
As far as sides, maybe.. It is strong considering many were gaining on 2wk cycles of 5mg ED.. ;)

Do a search, hopefully the threads can still be found..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe not for you, but you're not exactly human either :D
People say that and yet, my daughter is the first to call me a mutant.. Wait, then I'm not human.. :ntome:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
and apparently she is a killing machine :toofunny:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she wants one for her 21st birthday with matching uniform.. I hope I didn't corrupt her chances of dating, then again that's a headache outta the way! :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I liked it.. ran it a few times.. . kept whatever gains I had.. even on CKD.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, she wants one for her 21st birthday with matching uniform.. I hope I didn't corrupt her chances of dating, then again that's a headache outta the way! :D
You'll corrupt her chances of dating the second she brings a guy in your vicinity. Add that to the firearm skills, and you will be one laid back dad w/ no worries about the evil that men plot. Not a bad place to be :D

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1st time around i lost 80% of my gains a kept the strength.
2nd time around lost almost nothing.
3rd (and final, thank god) time around i managed to keep the weight gain for almost 6 months. the strength dissipated after 3

post cycle therapy should be run for 6 weeks on m1t because it is 99% suppressive of the HPTA up to two weeks after use. if you run a month pct on m1t you are in fact only doing 2 weeks worth. i have never recieved such explsoive strenth gains as when i was on a m1t/finigenx cycle.

12many

Awards
Out of curiousity, how many of you had hairloss issues using the M1T? Just wondering what the general consensus is on this. I'm sure I'll never try it, but curious nonetheless.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Not hair. You might lose your liver though.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I gained alot of strength by the way of M1T but mininal weight gain. I also got high blood pressure and BAD nose bleeds and agression. Too bad in my haste to get big i did not achieve this through 3 M1T cycles and now i would not recommend it ANYONE. Especially with the information and options this board offers.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiousity, how many of you had hairloss issues using the M1T? Just wondering what the general consensus is on this. I'm sure I'll never try it, but curious nonetheless.
it was horable on my head.Do real sh*t it has less sides.Mr liver didn't like me after either.:mad:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That just leaves you with more room for headaches from anabolics! Gotta look at the bright side of things! :lol:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I liked M1T and experienced very little noticeable sides, such as lethargy and back pumps. However, that's what was noticeable. Hopefully my liver is fine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a lot of sides. Severe flu like symptoms. Back pumps that made it hard to walk for more than 20-30 feet at a time. Anemia, prostate and kidney problems. Blew the hell up with str and size though. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 16
rebelhead Anabolics 16
Anabolics 10