Baseball roids

Catch24

Awards
Winny and Deca are the most popular steroids used in baseball... As a ballplayer, I am simply curious as to whether or not a test base is a must. Assume the player/lifter has real cycle experience..... test e/winny/deca sound right? how is just
test e/winny .... or maybe throwin anavar into either of those 2 proposed cycles.....

i know test prop/tren/winny is popular....but ive only heard nightmarish stories about the pains short ester injections (namely prop) give you.....

the reason a lotta ppl like to mix winny and deca is winnys effect on explosion and the fast twitch muscles (correct me if im wrong...) and decas effect on "lubricating" the joints since winny is harsh on the joints....

thoughts? thanks.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
it depends on your goals...
i personally wouldn't run any cycle without test. Even if it's 250mg/wk - you'll thank yourself.
winny, is popular - you are correct. I would only use it in the off season. its a injury waiting to happen

Ianhockey91

Awards
it depends on your goals...
i personally wouldn't run any cycle without test. Even if it's 250mg/wk - you'll thank yourself.
winny, is popular - you are correct. I would only use it in the off season. its a injury waiting to happen
Agreed (if at all). With all the strain your putting on certain joints with throwing why the heck would you use winny?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
If that is the case I'd run var.

And baseball roids sounds funny...

I half expected to see Canseco on a hemroid ring.

size

Awards
  • Established
Just b/c certain AAS are the most popular does not mean that they are the best AAS that one should be using in a select situation/sport.

Deca is one of the WORST choices for an athlete who is drug tested b/c such usage can cause a positive drug test for 18+ months.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Just b/c certain anabolic steroids are the most popular does not mean that they are the best anabolic steroids that one should be using in a select situation/sport.

Deca is one of the WORST choices for an athlete who is drug tested b/c such usage can cause a positive drug test for 18+ months.
yah and what gets me is that NPP can almost be detected for al most as long (+12 months) as the deca dispite having a half life only about 30% as long (4.5 days vs 15) the metabolites of the nandrolone is what gets you

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think we all know what works best.... the beer and the clear (thats what i call tren/test)...i actually just wanted to say the beer and the clear for once and hope it cought on. :)

i would think eq/var would be a good cycle for a baseball player.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i think we all know what works best.... the beer and the clear (thats what i call tren/test)...i actually just wanted to say the beer and the clear for once and hope it cought on. :)

i would think eq/var would be a good cycle for a baseball player.
back to sizes point EQ can be detected for 6 months, if you want a month or less detection times you have a pretty short list
note: this list is from differnt sources, DO NOT TAKE THESE AS HARD FACTS
Anavar 3 weeks
Test Prop 2-3 weeks
Andriol 1 week
Test supspenison/ test base (couple of days)
Winny oral 3 weeks (inject 2 months)
oral primo (I don't have exact times but should be 1 to 2 weeks)

I don't know about tbol and some of the other rarer/newer ones but genrally most 17 a steroids are out of your system in 3 to 8 weeks. short ester injectables are 2 to 6 weeks (with some very noted exceptions) with medium to long esters running 2 to 6 months.

best bet is to stay clean if possible. If something had to be used var would be my pick.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im talking strictly on performance. if this guy was planning on being tested i dont see why he would be asking in the first place unless he was just curious. if this is for college, chances are youre not going to be cought. i hope this isnt for grammar school or something.... ;)

the reason i chose eq over test is its positive effects in the body versus high amounts of test. high amounts have test can cause problems for someone in a sport like this.

Catch24

Awards
yes, disregard the notion of being tested for this please.... and fyi, the previous cycle experience was test/eq/var.....and yes this would be an offseason regimen......some say winny is the best...i have a friend who plays pro and recently got caught with roids in his system.....he told me that winny is the best....now hes no scientist so im not going to simply accept that wihtout researching.....however it is very popular....then there is the crowd that says its too rough on the joints..... im aware of decas 18 month stay-in-your-systemness.. test deca winny....test winny... add var.... maybe tren...just no prop...... hmmm...thanks for responding thus far...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd say avoid the winny, use anavar instead, and eq is better for your joints than deca. This would be perfect:

TEst+eq+var

So if your experienced it would be

Weeks 1-12 600mg Test E or C
Weeks 1-12 600mg of eq
Weeks 1-8 40mg of Anavar

Also Cissus Rx, would be a good addition for joint health.

Catch24

Awards
the cycle you just mentioned.... eq test anavar... was already taken...... as the first cycle....

size

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals really? If testing is not a concern then many more cycles could be developed, but w/o understanding one's goals then little help can be given.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh your right! It is known for that, i forgot because it's amazing at practically everything, lol. Hmmm How about test/deca/var? Or another test/eq/var cycle, if it aint broke why fix it?

Catch24

Awards
Goals: improve running speed a bit, improve throwing arm as much as possible (i throw about 90 mph right now...but a few more mph makes me drafted higher)..im a catcher so i need endurance bc i squat for 9 innings sometimes 18 when i catch double headers....hit for power......really....this is for baseball....of course aesthetics are just icing on the cake.... past cycle was anavar/test/eq..... also losing a bit of body fat mostly on my belly area wouldnt be a bad thing altho it really isnt that bad...just getting toned a bit more may make me not have to carry unncessary weight in the form of fat...bc im a very slow runner as it is...a scout who said he had been following me for a while told me today that my running speed is "off the charts slow" but my arm was "just below major league average..." the arm part bodes well for me bc i feel i have room for improvement and my arm didnt feel great today...the running has been a problem for ages...i am slow.... and im 6'0 210 lbs

so the weight i want to carry...i only want it to be productive weight....every little bit of everything counts in this industry....2 more years of college left....possibly drafted next year...hopefully within the next 2 years (much better possibility due to me being very very new to my position)... bc i was converted to catcher last fall bc the position played to my strengths and weaknesses....

middle of past cycle i was benching 200 13 times but i do not barbell bench except to find out where i am every couple months if that.......

ill ask questions and discuss my diet/supps/training in the appropriate forums.... thanks again!!!

i know im in an enviable position..but i really have the urge to way better and i will do anything to go as high as possible professionally some day...

Catch24

Awards
Oh yeah, in case this matters.......And I may have said this on the supp forum before, but I am honestly not sure....my supp stack is as following

SUMMER DAILY SUPP SCHED:

--Wake up (at least 30mnts before breakfast): 3g Arginine AKG

--Breakfast: 2g CEE HCl, 2g Citrulline Malate, 40g whey protein, 2 vit shoppe multi vits, 200mg R-ALA,
1 Extra Strength pill Glucosamine/Chon/MSM, 3g Fish Oil, 5 mg Biotin

--30 mnts prior to lunch: 3g Arginine AKG

--Lunch: 200mg R-ALA, 3g Fish Oil,

--30 mnts prior to workout(preworkout): 2g CEE HCl, 2g Citrulline Malate, 40g whey protein,
25g maltodextrin

--Postworkout: 50g whey protein, 50g maltodextrin, 10g L-Glutamine

--Dinner: 200mg R-ALA, 1 ES pill Glucosamine/Chon/MSM, 3g Fish Oil,

--Before Bed: 40g Casein protein

ive separated the glutamine and creatine which i have read are bad to have within 2 hours of each other and i take the biotin b/c r-ala depletes it...vit e i have heard is good for takin with fish oil but i havent been doing that but thats a q for the supp forum...anyways...this list is just to help you if u guys need it.... and i would assume (like last time) i would drop the cee and arg akg during cycle and pick it up during pct.......

hope this helps and thanks again board moderator and the other guy and everyone!

HeIsLegend

Awards
keep me updated on the best i'd love to know what people think about what you should do

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
normally I've say just the opposite, but how about go for a short cycle. Some oral + test prop.

not too much test though, you'll end up as a 1st Baseman quickly :)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have been thinking, in this case what would everyone thing of a boldenolone transdermal cycle? that along with anavar or the like? I am just thinking in terms of his goals with out other considerations. another item to look at might be MDHT. If he is really not worried about testing ( in this current political atmosphere I don't see that as not being a risk) I would say a long EQ cycle, 4 to 6 months or something like primo for at least 12 weeks ($$$$).

Catch24

Awards
test eq anavars results in my opinion were magnificant...... arm strength up significantly, lot more power, up nearly 30 lbs per dumbell on dumbell flat and incline bench....i mean a lot of strength.....a LOT....at one point i was nearly 220 lbs....started the cycle at a nice 195-200.....it was pretty sick........now im about 210 as i mentioned before.....i liked what i got a lot....again...test prop.....some of yall are talkin bout it but i hear its brutally painful and one guy i know said he had to stop bc he couldnt do anything on it due to its painful nature...... oh yeah, this is an OFFSEASON cycle.......

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I don't like Superdrol as much as most but - it might be a great for you. It will be hard as hell to stay in a catchers' stance however. Blast Prop and Superdrol, sounds good to me - it depends on how much 'baseball' you will be doing.
get lots potassium and taurine anyway.

Catch24

Awards
Again, i will not leave college early so testing will not be an issue for over 2 years

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Again, i will not leave college early so testing will not be an issue for over 2 years
did ne of ur guys get tested this year or since u've been in school? I got tested my 1st day on campus during fall ball, it was 2 days before i planned on starting my superdrol cycle, wow was that close. So i guess i wont get tested for the rest of college.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
did ne of ur guys get tested this year or since u've been in school? I got tested my 1st day on campus during fall ball, it was 2 days before i planned on starting my superdrol cycle, wow was that close. So i guess i wont get tested for the rest of college.
that is a bad assumption.

size

Awards
  • Established
Guys I have been thinking, in this case what would everyone thing of a boldenolone transdermal cycle? that along with anavar or the like? I am just thinking in terms of his goals with out other considerations. another item to look at might be MDHT.
I think along the same lines. A transdermal Test and/or EQ with anavar would be a good stack. All the dosages could be rather conservative and testing will be easy to pass.

I was under the assumption that college athletes are drug tested so I would be careful.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
no its not, do u know how randomized testing is in the NCAA?
no, but I do know what the current political climate is like and it is a bad assumption that just because you been tested once you won't be again. For all you know they could start standardized testing across the board next year. Deca would be great here except if you are tested next year or this your had. Its your business so I don’t have much more to say about it except if you do this and get caught don’t *****. Technecly you are cheating so …..

Size, any idea what the detection time would be for a boldenolone transdermal? It would be more then the test I think but I am thinking that it would be a couple of weeks. But I have zero data on that, it’s just a guess.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
no, but I do know what the current political climate is like and it is a bad assumption that just because you been tested once you won't be again. For all you know they could start standardized testing across the board next year. Deca would be great here except if you are tested next year or this your had. Its your business so I don’t have much more to say about it except if you do this and get caught don’t *****. Technecly you are cheating so …..

Size, any idea what the detection time would be for a boldenolone transdermal? It would be more then the test I think but I am thinking that it would be a couple of weeks. But I have zero data on that, it’s just a guess.
You know I feel since I wasn't personally asked when they were making some of our citizen-destroying petty laws that they don't pertain to me. But the law doesn't care about right dude, it's a broad sword that will lay down all it comes in contact with. Yes, you are breaking the rules. Yes, they can fry you. Mostly because you have no idea of how to do it... Which helps you only to be caught.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yea i know where ur comming from but its sad to say that about 65-70% of college athletes are "on" something. Hey its baseball dont you know the sacred baseball motto....."If your not cheating your not trying".lol. Yes i know this can be catagorized as a diff. kind of "cheating" but you gotta do whatever it takes to get to show.

size

Awards
  • Established
Nott sure, but I will guess much shorter than a typical EQ injection. Maybe 6 weeks to pass a drug test just a guess though.