what do you guys think

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys:

What do you think of this idea I am three weeks in my current cycle everything going good up between 9-10lbs (new pics in pic section) I am currently running two wet compounds with my stack tst/pp I was thinking of the last week when i am down to just the TRN/1-T cyp of throwing in some t3 and a clen/lipoderm mixture to harden up since the last two compounds are dryer. this is a 10-12 week cycle depending on how goals come along. So thoughts?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk cycle I assume? If you're not competing I would keep the clen t-3 for a cut cycle down the road.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk cycle I assume? If you're not competing I would keep the clen t-3 for a cut cycle down the road.
Yes Bulk cycle but I was anticpating some extra fat gain due to the combo and surplus is calories I am taking in. I appreciate your input thanks for your reply

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what jay says is solid advice. You shouldnt try doing two different things during a cycle. Either bulk or cut, not both. So just save the stuff for a later date.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, what jay says is solid advice. You shouldnt try doing two different things during a cycle. Either bulk or cut, not both. So just save the stuff for a later date.

Yeah you guys are right. i'll just have to deal with a little extra fat. Hey dunk do you know how long t3 and clen is good for I found a place having 2for1 sale and didn't want to miss out.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It will stay good for over a year. Im sure you'll use it before then, so you should be fine.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. I've learned that an end cycle cut is counter-productive during a bulk cycle. Try throwing in some Anagen/Jungle Warfare and do a 6 week PCT and grab up some Retain/LXT. But I think you've already got that don't you? Not sure of what you said your PCT was. I believe the PCT could slowly lean you out as often times the bloat freaks most out. Really I like to think of it as "chillin". I understand when you're used to seeing a nice 8 pack and all of a sudden it's down to 6. I started getting freaked out and upping cardio. The quick up and down is no good. Think of bulking/cutting like a big boat in the sea, slow steady movements make big turns.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah you guys are all right I just can't freak out i know the compounds I am on right now a "wet" so I got to take comfort in the big strength gains and just know I can cut later. It's been so long since I've done a real bulk that I guess I did get a little freaked out

What do you guys think about throwing some zol in at the end or should the TRN/1-t be good enough for hardening up the new muscle?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah you guys are all right I just can't freak out i know the compounds I am on right now a "wet" so I got to take comfort in the big strength gains and just know I can cut later. It's been so long since I've done a real bulk that I guess I did get a little freaked out
Word. "Just Chillin" with the Bulk.
:cool:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys what do you think about the lipo/clen just for some localized effect from what i understand if the clen is applied transdermally it will only work where it is applied?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never really researched trans-clen. If even it works in that way?