what do you guys think

  1. what do you guys think


    Hi guys:

    What do you think of this idea I am three weeks in my current cycle everything going good up between 9-10lbs (new pics in pic section) I am currently running two wet compounds with my stack tst/pp I was thinking of the last week when i am down to just the TRN/1-T cyp of throwing in some t3 and a clen/lipoderm mixture to harden up since the last two compounds are dryer. this is a 10-12 week cycle depending on how goals come along. So thoughts?


  2. Bulk cycle I assume? If you're not competing I would keep the clen t-3 for a cut cycle down the road.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Bulk cycle I assume? If you're not competing I would keep the clen t-3 for a cut cycle down the road.
    Yes Bulk cycle but I was anticpating some extra fat gain due to the combo and surplus is calories I am taking in. I appreciate your input thanks for your reply
    •   
       


  4. Yeah, what jay says is solid advice. You shouldnt try doing two different things during a cycle. Either bulk or cut, not both. So just save the stuff for a later date.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Yeah, what jay says is solid advice. You shouldnt try doing two different things during a cycle. Either bulk or cut, not both. So just save the stuff for a later date.

    Yeah you guys are right. i'll just have to deal with a little extra fat. Hey dunk do you know how long t3 and clen is good for I found a place having 2for1 sale and didn't want to miss out.

  6. It will stay good for over a year. Im sure you'll use it before then, so you should be fine.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    It will stay good for over a year. Im sure you'll use it before then, so you should be fine.

    Thanks

  8. Indeed. I've learned that an end cycle cut is counter-productive during a bulk cycle. Try throwing in some Anagen/Jungle Warfare and do a 6 week PCT and grab up some Retain/LXT. But I think you've already got that don't you? Not sure of what you said your PCT was. I believe the PCT could slowly lean you out as often times the bloat freaks most out. Really I like to think of it as "chillin". I understand when you're used to seeing a nice 8 pack and all of a sudden it's down to 6. I started getting freaked out and upping cardio. The quick up and down is no good. Think of bulking/cutting like a big boat in the sea, slow steady movements make big turns.

  9. yeah you guys are all right I just can't freak out i know the compounds I am on right now a "wet" so I got to take comfort in the big strength gains and just know I can cut later. It's been so long since I've done a real bulk that I guess I did get a little freaked out

    What do you guys think about throwing some zol in at the end or should the TRN/1-t be good enough for hardening up the new muscle?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    yeah you guys are all right I just can't freak out i know the compounds I am on right now a "wet" so I got to take comfort in the big strength gains and just know I can cut later. It's been so long since I've done a real bulk that I guess I did get a little freaked out
    Word. "Just Chillin" with the Bulk.

  11. Hey guys what do you think about the lipo/clen just for some localized effect from what i understand if the clen is applied transdermally it will only work where it is applied?

  12. I've never really researched trans-clen. If even it works in that way?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you guys think about this site???
    By Luke530 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 07:13 PM
  2. What do you guys think?
    By sifu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2003, 02:04 PM
  3. what do you guys think of this?
    By WiNgS in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 04:29 PM
  4. Starting This Tomorrow, what do you guys think?
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2003, 04:36 PM
  5. What do you guys think of Hammerstrength?
    By BigVrunga in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:43 PM
Log in
Log in