Pain In Injection Site

kikazz

On my third shot of Winstrol taking eod 1\2 cc for starters I getting pain in the site area and a knot what can I do to resolve this problem

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rotate sites. Don't keep shooting in the same area each time

tattoopierced1

warm and massage the injection site after the shot.. you might want to warm the gear too before injecting..that will also help.

kikazz

no Ive done some test cyc cycle but I have never warm the area Ive alway change side. This is the first time useing winstrol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you winstrol is water based correct. One of the reasons I did not say to warm the site is that is usually done with an oil based product to lesson the viscocity(spelling ?) of the oil and help is disipate quicker. If it is water based like test suspension than you could add in some bacterosic water. again don't know if i;m spelling right. the heating does work for an oil based product though like tat said i put all my oil based vials in a hot water bath before drawing into the syringe

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
What mg is your winny?? Are you just using winny without test??? Most use 50 mg Ed or EOD at least. Remember winny has a very short active life of only 8 hours so IMO winny is best when used ED. You probably will want to use more injection sites than just glutes. Most hit one site once per week as a rule of thumb so you dont build up scar tissue. You can check this site for more injection site options www.spotinjections.com Also whats you PCT look like???

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You could just drink the Winny. It is methylated. Really no need to inject IMO.