current cycle

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

current cycle

halfway through my cycle (see below)...i'm up about 12lbs...bf is about the same at 10% (my diet has been ****, but I couldn't gain weight without eating a lot of ****...lol...so...)

1-8 test prop 125mgs EOD
    1-7 tren ace 75mgs EOD
    4-8 winny 50mgs ED
    1-8 Letro .25 ED

tomororw i'm starting oral winny, for 25 days...25mgs in the morning 25mgs at night...

how long untill it will "kick-in" and I will notice...will I even be able to notice it over the test p and tren a?

I've been on the test/tren for 35days now...should I keep the dose the same or bump it up slightly? I tend to be still gaining, once I gain 5 more lbs i'm going to eat clear for the rest of the cycle and try to drop my BF to around 8%...

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.19%

Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    halfway through my cycle (see below)...i'm up about 12lbs...bf is about the same at 10% (my diet has been ****, but I couldn't gain weight without eating a lot of ****...lol...so...)

1-8 test prop 125mgs EOD
    1-7 tren ace 75mgs EOD
    4-8 winny 50mgs ED
    1-8 Letro .25 ED

tomororw i'm starting oral winny, for 25 days...25mgs in the morning 25mgs at night...

how long untill it will "kick-in" and I will notice...will I even be able to notice it over the test p and tren a?

I've been on the test/tren for 35days now...should I keep the dose the same or bump it up slightly? I tend to be still gaining, once I gain 5 more lbs i'm going to eat clear for the rest of the cycle and try to drop my BF to around 8%...
    A few questions...

1. Did you homebrew your test prop & tren ace? If so, how'd that go?

2. How painful are the test prop shots, really? What's a similar pain like?
  3. Doctor Science
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

1-8 test prop 125mgs EOD
    1-7 tren ace 75mgs EOD
    4-8 winny 50mgs ED
    1-8 Letro .25 ED

I am using tren enanthate and can't comment on tren ace but a lot of people have problems putting on a lot of weight when bumping the dosage of tren too high. They begin leaning out so quickly that their weigh tends to hold. Personally you can increase the test dosage as that really isn't all that high (and with test the more the better, I don't care what anyone says haha), but since you are adding Winny you shouldn't need to bump the tren dosage, it will more than likely just cause more sides.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Quote Originally Posted by xxtruxx1
    A few questions...

1. Did you homebrew your test prop & tren ace? If so, how'd that go?

2. How painful are the test prop shots, really? What's a similar pain like?

1. no, it's from an UG lab

2. Glute and ventro glute aren't that bad, usually are sore for 2-4 days...did quad twice and that was horrible, could barely walk for the following day or two and stayed sore for at least another 2-3 days, pretty much felt like a got hit in the leg with a baseball bat, I'd highly recommend staying away from quad shots...
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

Yo fit , Why only 25 days on the winny( I say winny sould be run for 5-6 weeks for best results)?? Not long enough IMO.. Winstrol has low binding affinty to the AR and will act in your body in vastly difffrent ways than the tren and makes a good stack ..
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Yo fit , Why only 25 days on the winny( I say winny sould be run for 5-6 weeks for best results)?? Not long enough IMO.. Winstrol has low binding affinty to the AR and will act in your body in vastly difffrent ways than the tren and makes a good stack ..
    I only got one bottle...I just wanted to try it out and see how it worked...
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%

I only got one bottle...I just wanted to try it out and see how it worked...
    Right on man, So how you liken the tren?? Any sides ? How is your strength??
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Right on man, So how you liken the tren?? Any sides ? How is your strength??
    strength is up slightly, I don't really lift HEAVY so I don't keep track of it all that much...
    my definition and vasularity are slightly enhanced as well...
    and like I said I've gained about 12lbs and kept bf about the same...starting today I plan on minimizing my sugar intake and cleaning up my overall diet a little (ie. more complex carbs vs simple carbs etc...)

only side's i've noticed (besides the constant pain/sorenss in my glutes...lol) are that I was having some night sweats (but I think that was more due to a very stressfull situation I was in) and every now and then some headaches out of the blue, also I've been feeling a little lethargic at times...

the funny thing is I didn't gain any weight or really any change in body composition the first 3 weeks or so, I was in a stressfull situation and was having trouble eating, sleeping or focusing on anything pretty much...right after I eliminated the cause of strees I COULD NOT stop eating and gain about 10lbs in a week...lol...my body was just dying to grow I guess...

all is good now...thanks for asking, and thaks for your help mercedesdd
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

i did a glute injection 2 days ago...and yestureday and today it's been really sore, but not the normal sore, i fear it might be an abscess (could it be so soon tho? or does it take time for an abscess to form?)...my glute is pretty swollen and red/hot...

any idea's ?
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

LakemountD, do you find the Tren Enthanate keeps you in a more balanced mood? I've heard a few guys say that, whereas on the Acetate my mood was a little uneven.

Similar Forum Threads

1. winny tabs, in my current cycle.
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 02:25 PM
  2. m1t piggyback on current cycle too much?
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 09:11 PM
  3. My current cycle
    By dalejmurphy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2004, 07:58 PM
  4. My current cycle, Cut now?
    By Jason161 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:36 PM
  5. Replies: 92