God bless Trenbolone!!!!

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I finnaly break down and decide to do a cycle.

Since its my first one the doses are relatively light.
I started with 200mg a week of prop (eod).
after 2 weeks i added some tren ace 75mg eod.

I am not going to go into too much details on stats... I just want to tell about my experience.

I have been doing one rep max's of 495 lbs deadlift for a few weeks now.....until recently.

Since taking prop I have noticed some gains in strength and size.. but the main thing I noticed was that I felt like I was 16 years old again (horny little bastard)

THEN ...I start taking tren. 1st shot-nothing, 2nd shot- nothing, 3rd shot-HOLY ****BALLS!!!!!!!

....day after third shot was deadlift day. I do my warmup and it seemed easier than normal, didnt pay mutch attention to it. Then I load up 495. I lift it and it felt like "whoa this is light" I did it again, and again.....I did 8 reps of 495 easy!!!!! I add another 90 lbs and did 3 more reps....I was like "WTF" my buddy was like "dude, what are you taking?" ...I was in a fufu 24hr fitness gym so everyone was looking at me like I was crazy..it was pretty cool! I wanted to put more on but I didnt want to hurt myself.

All I know is that tren is fking awesome... the only side I have noticed so far is acne on my back and the occasional urge to want to kick everyones ass and destroy everything.

God bless trenbolone! ..... and TEXAS!!!

Last edited:

josh_323i

Awards
This is day 3 for me of 50mg/ED....deadlifts are day 5 of cycle for me! :) Hopefully I will experience similar results....so far just insomnia.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HAH! Kickass! I'm glad to hear you know not to do anythign dumb and go injur yourself.

It's funny when you are in a 24 and even throw on 3 plates to squat, you get a bunch of people starring. Damn Bicep warriors.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
It's funny when you are in a 24 and even throw on 3 plates to squat, you get a bunch of people starring. Damn Bicep warriors.
Yep, you think they've never seen anyone squat before. You should see their faces when I do heavy goodmornings. :blink:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Tren for a first cycle... damn where to go next! haha.

Awesome job on the deads though.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
I just did test e 500 mg cycle, was prety good 13 lb gain (5.7 183 lb)
prety clean and no sides
but my strenght gains was very small i would say 10 %
i used to do bench press 8*245 now 8*265
so next cycle this winter gona be tren e 200mg e3d (12weeks)and boldenone 300 mg a week(14 weeks)

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow that sounds awsome.....Im definetly looking foward to throwing it in my next cycle

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!

Ya I like good mornings too but I dont do heavy ones I mainly do them to warm up for my heavy deads.

This prop is making me feel like an animal! my gf loves it.
My gains have been steady so far .....I feel great on this stuff, I cant believe I have gone so long without juicing
!!! lol !!!

so far side effects are still acne, and wanting to destroy everything :aargh:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good on ya man..I am experiencing the same thing on my Superdrol/Test E cycle as well. I went from 430 x 8 to 515 x 6 and it is only my 2.5 week. I plan to be repping 565+ before this cycle is over.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
200mg of Prop/week? :nutkick:

Was that a typo?

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking the same thing. i dont see how 200mg/wk of prop would really be doing anything at all. so are you shooting like 30mg of prop a day? please dont tell me you are doing once or twice a week injections...

if you read my post i was doing eod injections.

I think 200mg/wk is plenty for me. The average male at my age would produce probably 100mg/wk of test or less so double that is plenty for me. Actually I think taking more would just be stupid unless you were a pro bodybuilder or a pro athlete that required you to be 250lbs+

Whats funny is most people think more is better and think that steroids is a shortcut to getting huge, that they have to shoot up 500mg/week of 3 different kinds of steroids.
I am probably stronger and more ripped than a lot of the people that juice and that is before my cycle and after my broken neck. What gets you ripped and huge is proper diet and a good training routine that is followed with discipline, steroids just help you go beyond your bodys natural potential. I have seen a lot of pictures on many boards of members that juice and I shake my head because most of them are all just a bunch of bloat and not even that big.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, with most everthing you say there.. Especially in regards to dosing overkill....But I feel that you are using an inbalanced amount of Test compared to your Tren...

My main point/concern is that I really think 200mg/week is not really worth the effort of pinning.. General consensus of a moderate, nicely efficacious dose is 500mg/week of Test.... Not overkill by any means.

But, just know that I DO agree with much of what you said.. ;)

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Wow, he said heavy goodmornings...sheesh..let me hurry and get on the tren..
Funny thing is, I've never done Tren. I'm naturally strong and big (5'6" 257), so that helps. The closest thing I have to Tren is my Mega TRN and I haven't touched that yet. :D

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does the test prop hurt?? I want to use test prop or eq for spot injecting..I only say eq cuz I know it doesn't hurt as much as prop..do you guys know how bad is the tren ace? When it comes to after shot pain.

ya propt hurts and no tren doesnt hurt... the best place to shoot it is in your ass if you do the quad you will walk with a limp... there should be some diagrams if you look on boards for where to shoot.
and remmber.. always aspirate!
I made the mistake of shooting prop in my quad the first time......that totally sucked. I couldnt run for 2 days.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you, with most everthing you say there.. Especially in regards to dosing overkill....But I feel that you are using an inbalanced amount of Test compared to your Tren...

My main point/concern is that I really think 200mg/week is not really worth the effort of pinning.. General consensus of a moderate, nicely efficacious dose is 500mg/week of Test.... Not overkill by any means.

But, just know that I DO agree with much of what you said.. ;)

you are correct about the imbalance. I also just mix the prop and tren together into one shot.
You know so far 200mg/wk is doing me fine it is exactly what I am looking for.....which is just a little extra something. I can definitly feel it working and the tren for sure. I just dont like bloat so that is another reason I am staying away from higher doses and other types of AS.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so why not go for a higher dose cyp or ethannate, the bloat should not be great, and trust me the LIBIDO boost is well worth it.

freakboy

Awards
actually his test prop dose is low to us... but for him, if he's just using his cycle based around the tren (some do tren only) then the 200mg/week of prop should be just enough to save him from the dreaded tren Wanker :) lol..

so altho his ratio of test to tren is off, i guess you can get away with it since some people do tren completely on its own...

i am doin a cycle in three weeks using prop/ace/superdrol... lean bulker, i can't friggin wait!!!

prop 150 eod for 11 weeks
ace 75 eod from weeks 3-8
and SD weeks 1-5 @ 20-30ED

i'll log it too! keep up the good work and good luck everyone!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but this is not adding up for me. You say Steroids don't matter much, but you gained over 100 pounds on your deadlift in 1 week? Try to make the story a little more realistic.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
actually his test prop dose is low to us... but for him, if he's just using his cycle based around the tren (some do tren only) then the 200mg/week of prop should be just enough to save him from the dreaded tren Wanker :) lol..

so altho his ratio of test to tren is off, i guess you can get away with it since some people do tren completely on its own...

i am doin a cycle in three weeks using prop/ace/superdrol... lean bulker, i can't friggin wait!!!

prop 150 eod for 11 weeks
ace 75 eod from weeks 3-8
and superdrol weeks 1-5 @ 20-30ED

i'll log it too! keep up the good work and good luck everyone!
5 weeks of SD?? That doesnt seem like a good idea to me, especially combined with the harshness of tren.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I used tren ace for 6 weeks on a cut with Test Prop it was helping lean me out and making me alot stronger, but i found out after my tren was REALLY underdosed, so next time i run it i think it's going to hit me like a ton of bricks, i was responding well to 30mg eod! It was killin my sleep as well.

freakboy

Awards
5 weeks of superdrol?? That doesnt seem like a good idea to me, especially combined with the harshness of tren.
i'll be on Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support and some other on cycle supplement help... plus i'll keep diet clean and on-cycle cardio up to stay in shape and keep bl pressure, cholesterol in check...

4 weeks on my previous cycle didn't do much for me on sd @ 20mg's/day

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
i'll be on Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support and some other on cycle supplement help... plus i'll keep diet clean and on-cycle cardio up to stay in shape and keep bl pressure, cholesterol in check...

4 weeks on my previous cycle didn't do much for me on superdrol @ 20mg's/day

I have did both superdrol and dbol to help jump start my cycles. Dbol was MUCH more effective to say the least.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established

4 weeks on my previous cycle didn't do much for me on superdrol @ 20mg's/day
Cycle support will only do so much. 5 weeks, IMO, is way too long, as gains will decrease after the 3rd week.

If you didnt gain on a 4 week cycle @20mg, then there was something wrong with your diet or training.

freakboy

Awards
no i think my adro receptors just weren't fresh enough... kinda ran two cycle too close together...

most run 4 weekers... i can't see one extra week being that much more horrible...

i get pre n post cycle blood work done... i'm gonna do it, i think i'll be perfectly fine...

i'll stop if for some weird reason i have major sides

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry but this is not adding up for me. You say Steroids don't matter much, but you gained over 100 pounds on your deadlift in 1 week? Try to make the story a little more realistic.
what are u trying to say buddy!

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I used tren ace for 6 weeks on a cut with Test Prop it was helping lean me out and making me alot stronger, but i found out after my tren was REALLY underdosed, so next time i run it i think it's going to hit me like a ton of bricks, i was responding well to 30mg eod! It was killin my sleep as well.

my sleep is fked!!!! I cant sleep worth a damn on this stuff!